HARVEY AND LEE BY JOHN ARMSTRONG

JFK Assassination
JDB4JFK

Re: HARVEY AND LEE BY JOHN ARMSTRONG

Post by JDB4JFK »

That clears up some un-answered questions but why send both HARVEY AND LEE to the same place, the Texas theater, to be caught??? I mean weren't they taken a chance of the police, and the world finding out about their double identical looking agents???Ken???
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Oswald did NOT purchase a rifle from Kleins:http://harveyandlee.net/Guns/Guns.html
Bruce Patrick Brychek

HARVEY AND LEE BY JOHN ARMSTRONG:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

01.07.2016Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:03.01.2013 - JDB4JFK Posted this Very Important and Informative Headline.A discussion developed over time from some of our Excellent JFKMS Forum Members that is as importanttoday as it has always been to the Serious JFK Researcher. LHO's alleged bisexuality, homosexuality, and love story muddy the water as well as any Modern Day Reality T.V. Show, or Soap Opera. Facts relative to JFK and Actual Player's are all that should be focused upon. My Opinion.Facts, Links, Points of Discussion, Sources, and Theories were advanced that merit much more reading,research, and study have been raised here, and elsewhere on the JFKMS Forum.Robert Clayton Buick (RCB) knew, met with, and/or worked with Lee Harvey Oswald (LHO) in the Hotel Luma in Mexico during September, 1963. Involved and informed of RCB and LHO's conversations of Pending Plans byLHO to Assassinate JFK soon were: David Atlee Phillip, E. Howard Hunt, Richard Case Nagell, Frank Sturgis, andothers. Robert Clayton Buick and James Earl Sutton/Files have gone on record as having known, met with, and/or worked with Lee Harvey Oswald ABOUT THE ASSASSINATION OF JFK, BEFORE THE ASSASSINATION OF JFK.THERE WAS NO ABORT TEAM, ONLY ROSSELLI STOOD DOWN.LHO WAS NOT PART OF ANY ABORT TEAM.LHO HAD AMPLE DOCUMENTED SITUATIONS OF INVOLVEMENT IN THE PLANNING OF THE JFK REMOVAL ANDNEVER TOOK ANY DOCUMENTED CORRECTIVE ACTION.LHO MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE FIRED A SHOT.LHO WAS INVOLVED IN THE REMOVAL OF JFK, OR WAS DUMB AS DIRT.LHO WAS SET UP AS A PATSY IN THE END BECAUSE HE OUTSMARTED HIMSELF.RCB is on record since 1963 about this, and tried to so inform Jim Garrison a few years later.CONFESSIONS OF AN ASSASSIN, 1993, by Bob Vernon, and FILES ON JFK, 2003, by Willem Dankbaar and Jim Marrs, both have detailed conversations about LHO.RCB's nine (9) books, and Documented Interviews of LHO, and later James Earl Sutton/Files need to be eitherread, researched, studied, or watched as the case may be.THERE IS SIGNIFICANT AMOUNTS OF WELL DOCUMENTED FACTS AND INFORMATION AVAILABLE THAT DESERVE DEEPER ANALYSIS AND STUDY, AND HAVE NOT RECEIVED THIS NECESSARY ATTENTION THUS FAR. My Opinion.80% of the JFK Research Community has spent time the first 52+ years analyzing: autopsies, back braces, bloodstains, bullets, bullet holes, caskets, clothing, the driver, Films vs. Altered Films, the Grassy Knoll, Jackie, John Connally, LHO, the Limo Stopped vs. the Limo Did Not Stop, Pictures vs. Altered Pictures, pixels, shots, shooters, spotters, teams, the SS Agent, the sewer, the South Knoll, wounds, etc., etc.AFTER 52+ YEARS WE HAVE ACHIEVED NO AGREEMENT OR UNDERSTANDING ABOUT THE TRUTH OF THE REMOVAL OF JFK, AND THE COVER-UP. ALL WE KNOW FOR SURE IS THAT JFK IS DEAD TODAY.But according to some recent reports JFK both survived Dallas, and left Dallas ALIVE. Just when I thought that Ihad heard or read everything.HOW IS IT STILL COVERED UP 52+ YEARS LATER ? THAT IS OVERALL IGNORED TODAY BY ALL SERIOUS JFKRESEARCHER'S AND SCHOLAR'S.As always, I strongly recommend that you read, research, and study material on your own, then formulateyour own Opinions and Thougthts.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on anyaspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researcher's who maynot be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Yes, there were a number of people who looked like Lee Harvey Oswald at the time of the JFK assassination. One of whom was Billy Lovelady, who also worked in the TSBD. That appears to be a modus operandi of the CIA during the 1960s, at least when it came to assassinating JFK and RFK. That takes me to the RFK assassination. Thanks to the excellent work by Michael Calder, who also wrote a great book on the JFK assassination called JFK vs. CIA, we know that there was another man who looked like very similar to Sirhan at the scene of the assassination. According to witness Evan Freed, who said in a sworn affidavit, that the other "Sirhan" was the true killer of RFK from behind, while the real Sirhan was shooting from in front of Kennedy.Not only did the CIA frame a patsy in both assassinations, they also had look-a-likes on hand to confuse the entire situation.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

More about the CIA's Oswald Project:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXuRfnxf2qc#t=1153
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Major update from Armstrong's site:http://harveyandlee.net/November/November_22.htm
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

John Armstrong on Black Op Radio. 3 hours and almost 48 minutes worth! http://blackopradio.com/archives2016.html
JDB4JFK

Post by JDB4JFK »

Wow Ken a lot of good stuff there. It's a long listen but worth the time. I always thought that Johnny Brewer was dirty! I'm still not convinced that Lee pulled the trigger on Tippit, he just doesn't have the history of a killer, plus their are to many discrepancies with the story. But all the other new evidence is real good. Your thoughts?
Bob

Post by Bob »

Wow indeed. Good stuff, Ken. I listened to the whole program over two days. John Armstrong certainly has put a lot of work into this endeavor. Still, there are many questions. For instance, Armstrong claims it was "Lee" who killed Tippit to set up "Harvey" for the killing. Yet, most of the witnesses who saw the shooting said that the killer was not LHO. Then later, when "Harvey" was arrested at the Texas Theater, the police were told to cover his face by Captain Westbrook, because he knew "Lee" was in the balcony of the same theater and "Harvey" and "Lee" looked alike. This is where I am puzzled. If "Lee" and "Harvey" looked alike, why didn't most of the witnesses of the Tippit murder say the killer was LHO, if "Lee" did the shooting? Speaking of the theater, one witness said that Jack Ruby was there. Man, that guy was everywhere that weekend. I still think Ruby was at the scene when Tippit was murdered. He most likely was transported via a DPD patrol car.Also, what are we supposed to think about Gary Marlow now? Marlow told Jimmy Files that he had to "burn a cop" earlier that day when he showed up the motel Files was staying at on Friday night. The only people that knew Files was at the hotel were Chuck Nicoletti, "Lee", who showed up at the motel in a car and David Atlee Phillips.It had to be Phillips who let Marlow know where Files was, as Marlow was also a CIA operative. We also find out that Ruby also knew Phillips, via a friend at a radio station.Bottom line, this Black Op Radio segment was very informative and interesting. That being said, a couple of things don't make sense to me, like why so many witnesses said that the killer of Tippet was not the man that they later knew as Lee Harvey Oswald.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Bob here is the witnesses that identified " Lee" in the vicinity of the Tippit shooting that appeared at Oswald lineup at Police Headquarters and testified before the WC:http://jfkthelonegunmanmyth.blogspot.co ... art-1.html