HARVEY AND LEE BY JOHN ARMSTRONG

JFK Assassination
kenmurray

Re: HARVEY AND LEE BY JOHN ARMSTRONG

Post by kenmurray »

John Armstrong believes Kenneth Croy was the one that let Ruby in the basement to shoot Oswald aka "Harvey".http://jfkassassination.net/russ/testimony/croy.htm
Bob

Post by Bob »

kenmurray wrote:John Armstrong believes Kenneth Croy was the one that let Ruby in the basement to shoot Oswald aka "Harvey".http://jfkassassination.net/russ/testimony/croy.htmKen, I still believe Jack Ruby was on the scene at Tippit's murder. Kenneth Croy may have been his transportation.Acquilla Clemons said that she saw two men involved in the shooting of Tippit. She later testified that the gunman was a "short guy and kind of heavy". The other man was tall and thin in khaki trousers and a white shirt. The Dallas Police warned her not to repeat this story to others or "she might get hurt".Ruby sounds like he may have been the gunman, according to the description by Clemons. The other man may have been Gary Marlow.
JDB4JFK

Post by JDB4JFK »

Once again a lot of great research by John Armstrong. If his hunches and speculations are right we are pretty close to solving this crime in its entirety except for who the shooters were, and where they were!Bob and Ken see if I have this correct according to John Armstrong. The CIA has Ruby attached to both Oswald's, and one (Lee) is setting up the other (Harvey), for the patsy. On the day of the assassination Harvey is told to stay in the TSBD when the parade is passing by, while Lee is somehow up on the 6th floor. After the assassination Ruby is ordered to find Harvey and slip him a gun, and possibly tell him to go to the Theater. While Lee and Ruby decide to go kill Tippit, and than they will meet up at the theater. Ruby has 6 people call the DPD and tell them that the Tippit suspect is in the theater in hopes that they will kill Harvey as he tries to escape. Also the CIA has Captain Westbrook and officer Croy planting more evidence against Oswald, such as the ID, jacket, and the switching of Harvey's revolver with the real murder weapon. It sounds plausible but why Tippit, and why risk both Oswald's in the same theater as their two Oswald's plan could have been found out easily!!! Actually I get why Tippit because he's in Oswald's neighborhood, but how did they know Oswald would go back to his rooming house after the assassination?Harvey wasn't very smart how did he not see this coming???
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Bob wrote:kenmurray wrote:John Armstrong believes Kenneth Croy was the one that let Ruby in the basement to shoot Oswald aka "Harvey".http://jfkassassination.net/russ/testimony/croy.htmKen, I still believe Jack Ruby was on the scene at Tippit's murder. Kenneth Croy may have been his transportation.Acquilla Clemons said that she saw two men involved in the shooting of Tippit. She later testified that the gunman was a "short guy and kind of heavy". The other man was tall and thin in khaki trousers and a white shirt. The Dallas Police warned her not to repeat this story to others or "she might get hurt".Ruby sounds like he may have been the gunman, according to the description by Clemons. The other man may have been Gary Marlow.Bob I think that is a possibility that Ruby and Marlow were at the scene. Armstrong said that another witness said there were 2 people at the scene and then fled in opposite directions! I will look up that witness name. Also Armstrong says the Tippit murder was pre planned. He brings up the testimony of the Davis sisters particular Virginia Davis. She said after she heard the shots and saw the killer fleeing while emptying the cartridges into the ground, she went outside and saw a patrol car already at the scene! How fast was that?
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

From Armstrong's web site:Officer Tippit lived with his wife and family at 238 Glencairn, 7 miles south of 10th & Patton, and he patrolled area 78 in South Oak Cliff. On November 22 (circa 12:35 PM to 1:10 PM) Tippit was in the area of central Oak Cliff (patrol district 91--assigned to Officer William Mentzel), several miles from his assigned district. Curiously, several of the people who witnessed the shooting of Officer Tippit near 10th & Patton either knew him or were familiar with him, even though he was many miles from his assigned patrol area. Witness Jimmy Burt recognized Tippit "as an officer who frequented the neighborhood." Burt said, "This particular officer was known by the name 'Friendly' to the residents of that area." Witness William Scoggins (taxi driver) said, "I wasn't paying too much attention to the man, you see, just used to see him every day." Witness Aquila Clemmons told researcher Mark Lane that she saw Tippit "all the time." Why was Tippit known to residents living near 10th & Patton, when his assigned patrol district was miles away?
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

More from Armstrong and what Virginia Davis told the WC:Tippit's familiarity to local residents could be understood by the WC testimony of Virginia Davis, who lived in the house next door (400 E. 10th) to where Tippit was shot and killed (404 E. 10th). Davis was asked by Commission attorney David Belin "Where was the police car parked?" Davis answered, "It was parked between the hedge that marks the apartment house where he (Tippit) lives in (410 E. 10th) and the house next door (404 E. 10th)." According to Virginia Davis' testimony, Officer Tippit was living in the house at 410 E. 10th. If Tippit lived in this house (actually a duplex apartment--410/408 E. 10th), or was having an affair with a woman living in this house (Johnny Maxie Thompson), this would explain not only his familiarity with local residents, but could also explain a familiar location where he could meet up with LEE Oswald and fellow co-conspirators. LEE Oswald meeting Tippit at this precise location, and at this precise time, was not an accident--their meeting was pre-planned.
JDB4JFK

Post by JDB4JFK »

OK, I get why Tippit was there but why kill him? To have the look a like Lee Oswald be in the vicinity to take the wrap? They seemed to go to a lot of "chancy" doings just to frame one guy? I get it but wow broad daylight killings where multiple witnesses could see what really went on is chancy! Also why risk both Oswald's in the same place the theater?
Bob

Post by Bob »

The irony here is that Tippit, Ruby and at least "Lee", all knew each other before this all went down. They all lived in the Oak Cliff section of Dallas. They were seen in the company of each other, including at least one time at Ruby's strip club. I'm not sure of the association of the three men with "Harvey", however. I'm still trying to get a handle on that.Ruby seems to be the key piece of the JFK assassination puzzle. Like Jimmy Files and Johnny Roselli, Ruby appears to have associations with both the mob and the CIA. Ruby also seems to be everywhere. Files said he saw him at the diner the morning of the assassination when he met Roselli. Files also saw him at Dealey Plaza around the time of the assassination, as did a number of witnesses. Ruby was apparently at the scene of the Tippit murder. Plus, he was also at the Texas Theater according to a witness. A reporter saw him at Parkland Hospital as well. We also know that he was at "Harvey's" midnight press conference on Friday night/Saturday morning. Then he shoots "Harvey" on Sunday morning. Ruby was certainly a "Jack" of all trades.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

If you want to hear more on Armstrong's work I recommend you download Len Osanic and John they did a few years ago in Hawaii for 7 hours! John covers his whole book on "Harvey and Lee." Only for ten dollars! Well worth it! http://www.blackopradio.com/direct_downloads.html
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Lee Harvey Oswald: The Legend and the Truth:http://harveyandlee.net/J_Norwood/Legend.html