Forward Headsnap

JFK Assassination
dankbaar

Forward Headsnap

Post by dankbaar »

As I said before, I view this as the strongest evidence for James Files. It's amazing to see how difficult it seems to be to make the point clear. Let me try to bring it home once more. The thing is that the forward headsnap cannot be seen with the naked eye. It is only detectable by a frame by frame analysis of the Zapruder film. The human eye and brain are simply to slow to detect a movement with the speed of a bullet. So the forward headsnap was seen by no one, not even by James Files. Nevertheless he knows that the head snapped forward. How does he know? He knows because he was aiming at Kennedy's right eye. But his shot came in on Kennedy's right temple. Hence, it is his conclusion as a marksman that he missed the right eye, because the head snapped forward. It is further his conclusion as a marksman that this forward snap could only have cause by a bullet hitting Kennedy from behind. Once again, he did not actually see the head snap with his eyes, he concludes the headsnap occurred BECAUSE he missed the right eye! Therefore, he can only know about the headsnap if he fired the grassy knoll shot himself. There is only one other possibility, being that someone else fired the shot and TOLD him about the forward headsnap. However, this possibility is so remote and unlikely it can be ruled out. Therefore, this is the strongest evidence that James Files was the grassy knoll shooter as he says he was. In addition, his assertion that Kennedy was hit in the head by two shots almost simultaneously (one from behind and one from the knoll) is consistent with the "double bang" that virtually every witness heard. Two shots very close together. It is worth to note that even I, as a 25 year student of the case, did not know that JFK's head snapped forward. Even Jim Garrison never knew it. Which is why he kept hammering on the famous "back and to the left" movement. I learned about the forward headsnap from James Files. Hence when I set out to study the Zapruder film frame by frame, it was only then that I discovered that he was right. There is something else. In the first interview he said he had zeroed in on the LEFT side of JFK's head and his LEFT eye. It was of course JFK's right side, from JFK's viewpoint, but from the assassin's viewpoint it was JFK's left side. So this is a "mistake" that can only be made by the actual assassin. It is obvious that he meant to say the right side, since you cannot hit JFK in the left side from the grassy knoll. This is how he said it in the first interview of 1994: At that point when they started proceeding down Elm Street, shots started being fired from behind. I assumed that it was Mr. Nicoletti because he was the one that was in the building and I knew that Johnny Roselli was there. I remember the shots ringing out and even though the President was being hit with the rounds, I was considering it a miss because I knew that we were going for a head shot on the President. I had known that he had been hit in the body but I didn't know what part at that time. I seen the body lurch and I saw the body lurch again, I heard another shot that missed. We were supposed to hit no one but Connally, I mean no one but Mr. Kennedy. I guess Gov. Connally got hit with one of the rounds at that point. I wasn't even sure of that because I was keeping Kennedy as best I could in the scope on the Fireball. When I got to the point where I thought it would be the last field of fire, I had zeroed in to the left side of the head there that I had because if I wait any longer then Jacqueline Kennedy would have been in the line of fire and I had been instructed for nothing to happen to her and at that moment I figured this is my last chance for a shot and he had still not been hit in the head. So, as I fired that round, Mr. Nicoletti and I fired approximately at the same time as the head started forward then it went backward. I would have to say that his shell struck approximately 1000th of a second ahead of mine maybe but that what's started pushing the head forward which caused me to miss from the left eye and I came in on the left side of the temple. At that point, through the scope, I witnessed everything, matter and skull bring blown out to the back on the limousine and everyone on television watching saw Jackie Kennedy crawl out there to get it. I watched her hold it in her hand, crawl back on to the car, I put the Fireball back into the briefcase, and closed it up, I pulled my jacket off, reversed my jacket so I would have, instead of the plaid side out, I would have the grey like a dress jacket more or less and I put a cap on my head, my hat, to walk away, carrying a briefcase. As you can see from Zapruder fram 212 and 213, the forward/downward headsnap is quite significant. Look at the top of JFK's head in relation to Jackie's pillbox hat. In frame 212 you can see the green grass between the head and the pillbox. In frame 213 (1/18 second later) there is no room between the head and pillbox. Also look at the space between JFK's ear and his shoulder. Where JFK's forelock of hair is not covering Jackie's eyes in 212, it reaches to over her left eye in 213. The movement is greater for his forehead than for his neck, as the movemnet is also downward. The base of the neck is a pivot point. The movement is somewhere between 2 and 4 inches, consistent with missing the right eye and hitting the side of the temple.
JDB4JFK

Re: Forward Headsnap

Post by JDB4JFK »

Wim, has this picture been altered because its not showing a hole in the back right of JFK'S head like all the nurses and doctors indicated at Parkland? Also if Files was shooting from the right front of JFK wouldn't the exit be in the back left of JFK'S head?
dankbaar

Re: Forward Headsnap

Post by dankbaar »

Picture has not been altered, You can actually see the blastout in frame 213 (second frame of the anination).The hair low in the back of the head flips up like the edge of a crater. Above that the carter is void of hair. To understand that the exit does not have to be in the left of the head, see this clip:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eR2A4AT9WRcAlso take into account that the bullet hit the side of the head at an angle. The bullet likely deflects to the right upon penetration of the skull bone. Also, this was an explosive bullet. Explosion seeks the exit of least resistance. If a bullet had already struck from behind it is likley that the explosion seeks the exit there.