Bobby

JFK Assassination
Bob

Post by Bob »

From another post I strongly believe this scenario...

The "Second Gun" by Ted Charach is an incredible movie that points the blame to the real RFK assassin...Eugene Thane Cesar. Cesar was the security guard that was directly behind RFK at the time of the shooting. A witness saw Cesar draw his gun and fire. The witness was a reporter who immediately reported this to the television station he worked for. Cesar also worked at Lockheed and had right wing leanings and voted for George Wallace in 1968. He was on record about hating the Kennedys. Yet this man was assigned as a security guard to "protect" RFK. Thomas Naguchi, the L.A. coroner said that all 3 wounds to RFK, including the fatal head shot came from behind and to the right of the Senator. That was precisely where Cesar was. The fatal head wound was fired from a distance of 1-3 inches away from Kennedy's head. Sirhan never got closer than 3-6 feet away from RFK and was also always in front of Kennedy. Cesar started firing as soon as the crowd was distracted by Sirhan firing his weapon. Even with all this, the L.A. police never tested Cesar's weapon for being fired that night. Speculation is that Cesar fired a .22 caliber handgun at RFK . Cesar had a .38 caliber handgun in his holster, but also owned a .22 caliber weapon that he pulled from his pocket when Sirhan started shooting. Cesar suspiciously sold this weapon just months AFTER the assassination after lying to police and the FBI that he sold the weapon BEFORE the murder.
Bruce P. Brychek
Global Moderator, Senior Member

Bobby

Post by Bruce P. Brychek »

Sunday
11:36 a.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear JFKRFKMLK Forum Members:

12.10.2006 - Mr. Bob Fox, my decades long trusted friend and also an incredible Professional Sport's Writer for The Green Bay Packers - my favorite NFL Team - and who is also a long time JFK, RFK, and MLK researcher and writer, Posted this Meaningful, Powerful Headline and Supporting Material.

How many of you saw "...Bobby..." and immediately knew it was RFK being referred to ? Okay, granted this is a more well read audience, but please capture my thought process.

Bobby ...like Babe, Mickey, Ernie, Michael, Walter, etc., (feel free to add your own). Legends of the Mind I call them all. They all strived for, and are remembered for their - Greatness !

Moving On:

Bob Fox, when you have time update us on your activities and interests, and especially your insight to your thoughts and understanding of Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., in coordination w/ your thought processes on...Bobby.

Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., (RFK2) has become a whirlwind of information, interviews, research, study, writing, etc., on child vaccinations, Coronavirus, and Pending New Coronavirus Vaccinations.

RFK2 was recently a Major Guest Speaker on THE DARK JOURNALIST, hosted, interviewed, and managed by Mr. Daniel Liszt - a truly incredible interviewer.

Can you remember Good Journalism - Well for me Mr. Daniel Liszt, Dr. Joseph P. Farrell, and Ms. Catharine Austin Fitts - are brilliant consistently contributing Journalistic Professionals in their own way(s), who are making major contributions daily/weekly/monthly/yearly.

I have had the distinct and humbling honor to talk to, and communicate w/ RFK2. Believe me, he is sincere, intelligent, trustworthy, well read, well researched, well spoken, (minus a small throat ailment), well written, etc. He is as sincere as can be at HELPING AMERICAN'S. He searches for The Truth About Medicines, etc.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers
who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.