Jimmy Files Shot To JFK'S Head Killed JFK Instantly:

JFK Assassination
Dealey Joe

Re: Jimmy Files Shot To JFK'S Head Killed JFK Instantly:

Post by Dealey Joe »

I don't think you could live anytime after you brain is blown away. medical experts say the same. It is called Brain Dead if your in a medical facility at the time a ventilator will keep you breathing, but only for a short time with no brain In my opinion JFK had no brain left in what remained of his skull.

People who say they know where JFK's brain is, so do I.

It is splattered all over Elm street.

case closed
Thomas Ruth

Re: Jimmy Files Shot To JFK'S Head Killed JFK Instantly:

Post by Thomas Ruth »

As a firefighter/paramedic, i have personally taken gunshot wounds to parkland and some with wounds like JFK that seem incompatible with life and most of them are "worked" for a period of time before a death is called. I have seen some very gruesome injuries that surpass JFK's wounds and the patient still be breathing(agonal) with a feint pulse for a brief period of time before succumbing to their injury. I believe that JFK was killed instantly by the head shot or shots. The autopsy report by his personal physician basically states this. I think the Parkland Doctors did their jobs to the best of their ability knowing that their best efforts were hopeless.
Bruce P. Brychek
Global Moderator, Senior Member

Jimmy Files Shot To JFK'S Head Killed JFK Instantly:

Post by Bruce P. Brychek »

Monday
1:47 a.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear JFK RFK MLK Forum Members:

09.22.2006 - I originally Posted this Abrasive Headline and Supporting Material. Some of the Best of the JFK and Related Subject Matter's researcher's contributed some interesting additional points.

My Primary Point is that for all practical purposes that I believe that JFK was killed instantly at almost the exact moment he was hit in the right temple area.

What followed was a crazy, panic driven scenario in essence that allowed the Cover Up of The Removal of JFK to be implemented.

AND FAST FORWARD TO TODAY:

Nothing To See Here ! Certainly no aspect of our government, or outside forces connected to any facet thereof, would fix an election - we're not a banana republic fixing voting machines.

Anybody long for the days when we blew away our President's in broad daylight, on a crowded street, in slow motion - and then continued to cover it up successfully for 57 years ?

Not to worry ! The Files on the Trump vs. Biden Election will be released 30+ years after the JFK Files.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?
Respectfully,
BB.