Moral error/smoking gun

JFK Assassination
R Croxford

Moral error/smoking gun

Post by R Croxford »

Hello,I have just watch JFK the smoking gun. Based on the book Mortal Error. It showed me allot of new things I did not know. The fact that a SS member had an ar15 in the car behind JFK and the plausibility of the agent firing on JFK is real. The rounds are different. The facts that in 1997 a radiologist stated that he was told to tape bullet fragments onto JFK's skull and re xray them is hardcore proof. This does not take away from The Oswald role or a conspiracy. It seems just stupid enough that that would have happened. The secret service having to cover up an idiotic mistake on top of the CIA covering up their role. And the NSA having to cover up all of them. This is why it is so hard to piece this crap together. So many screw ups and soo many people trying to cover their ass. Very interesting story though. Also I never seen Connolly saying he wasnt hit by the first round but by the second round. Oswald or whoever was on the 6th floor only fired 2 rounds. just my opinion.
mwilliams64

Re: Moral error/smoking gun

Post by mwilliams64 »

the thing I don't understand is this makes a lot of common sense with everything that was presented that this is the way it happened but nobody is getting behind this theory? the only thing that I don't buy is that the ss agent shot by accident
Andre Murel

Post by Andre Murel »

If it's true the final shot came from the follow car with the special agents,it can also be the shot came from the 1st floor of the Dal Tex Building which is almost in the same line of fire.
Douglas 606

Post by Douglas 606 »

There's a very logical reason that no serious researchers support this theory. The reason is this: It makes absolutely no sense and there are no credible witnesses who support it.
Andre Murel

Post by Andre Murel »

and.. if they clame to be ballistic experts they missed one key thing in my view.The bullet that goes trhough 2 bodies and fractures a bone can NEVER come out in such a pristine state.
cswoager

Post by cswoager »

On Smoking Gun, he mentions that the AR 15 fires a different type of round. It's true that the AR-15 could fire a frangible round, but it doesn't have to fire a frangible round (one that breaks up on impact). Small point I guess. Also if the rifle went off as that lead car stopped would not the rifle dip down and shoot the Queen Marys windshield? If the rifle fired as they took off again would not the round fire high, over the lead car, especially since they are going down hill.