George HW Bush

JFK Assassination
kenmurray

Re: George HW Bush

Post by kenmurray »

Bob, Ole also appears on Red Ice Radio for a long discussion:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f67rbTXHyEA
Bob

Post by Bob »

Good stuff, Abraken Linkin.
Bob

Post by Bob »

On Ole's radio appearance, I agreed with much of what he said, although I do disagree with him on a few points. Ole is definitely a believer in Jimmy Files, and he does give some props to the work Wim has done with Jimmy at the end of hour No. 2. Ole also brought up a couple of things that I was not that familiar with, like the involvement of Walter Tabinski and Clyde Forshaw in the JFK assassination. Ole also says that Forshaw was really the guy who killed RFK, with the help of Thane Cesar. Forshaw is small and only goes about 5'3", and he was dressed like a kitchen worker just like Sirhan. To me, there is enough of a resemblance to give real credence to Michael Calder's theory that it was a Sirhan double who really killed RFK (point-blank range), while the real Sirhan was also shooting from three-to-six feet away from RFK. Again, Michael bases that theory on an affidavit of Evan Freed, who was a witness to the RFK shooting. Freed was only four feet away from RFK at the time of the shooting. Freed said that Sirhan and the real killer looked very similar in appearance.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Anyone see the irony in this photo of Poppy and Babs Bush at this recent Elite 8 NCAA hoops game In Houston?Why? Poppy is with two Dallas Cowboys (Tony Romo and Jason Witten) and their head coach (Jason Garrett). Dallas being the place where Poppy and his CIA buddies gathered to assassinate JFK on 11/22/1963. JFK died that day at the age of 46, while Poppy has stuck around for 91 evil years.