Doug Horne

JFK Assassination
kenmurray

Re: Doug Horne

Post by kenmurray »

JDThomas

Post by JDThomas »

Interesting aside about damage to the film:Nearly all of the films that cover the limo turn into the Plaza past the TSBD were damaged by the authorities. Some have speculated that some event occurred at this point that the authorities were very interested in or even wanted to cover-up, hence the damage. Note also that the Zapruder film is missing this sequence altogether even though the man himself said that he filmed it.If there is an innocent explanation for this, are we expected to believe that in the investigation of the crime of the century, the authorities were so dumb as not to take copies of the films and hence damage or destroy original evidence?. ... Because if the truth is being told, that is exactly what they did!Do I hear another nomination for the Keystone Cops memorial award for incompetency?Also note that Orville Nix claimed that his film had frames missing when it was returned to him.My two cents on the limo stop - there are a multitude of witnesses who said that the Limo came to a stop or 'nearly to a complete stop.' It is taking this beyond a stretch to claim that it was stopped for 10 seconds. The elastic limit has been exceeded - I don't buy t!
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Both Zapruder and his secretary said that they started filming BEFORE the motorcade made its turn onto Elm St.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPmZSF1KBp4
Bob

Post by Bob »

When Jimmy Files talked to Wim and Jim Marrs about the limo perhaps stopping, he said that it definitely slowed and he didn't know for sure if it actually stopped. Files said it may have stopped, but he couldn't be sure because his focus was on JFK, not the limo.
Bob

Post by Bob »

In terms of why most of the Houston Street film is missing from the various folks who were filming the motorcade, I don't believe it had anything to do with any shots. Everything seemed fine until just before the Stemmons freeway sign. I think some of the films may have clearly showed some of the locations of the shooters. Just a guess.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

I didn't read this yet, what bothers me is Doug's leaning towards Fetzers and Jack Whites crap.anyone else have an opinion here, help me out.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Dealey Joe wrote:I didn't read this yet, what bothers me is Doug's leaning towards Fetzers and Jack Whites crap.anyone else have an opinion here, help me out.Joe, you need to read that. Plus, just take a look at Volume IV of Inside the ARRB. Yes, Horne agrees with Fetzer and White that the Zapruder film was altered. But not for all the same reasons. Doug talked to witnesses who actually had their hands on the film the very weekend of the assassination. There were two meetings. One on Saturday night and one on Sunday night. Each meeting had different personnel there. On the first meeting, Dino Brugioni was there. Brugioni was the Chief Information Officer at the CIA's pre-eminent photographic analytical laboratory. In talking with Horne and with Peter Janney several times, Brugioni said he was looking at the original Zapruder film on Saturday night. Brugioni said the film that we see today is not the original. Especially with the head-shot sequence, which he said lasted a number of frames.Also, please read 59 Witnesses: Delay on Elm Street by Vince Palamara. In that book, Bobby Hargis said the limo did indeed stop, right after he was hit by blood and brain matter from JFK. The motorcycle cop riding besides Hargis, Bobby Joe Dale, said, "After the shots were fired, the whole motorcade came to a stop."That may be why Jimmy Files was unaware of the limo stopping for sure. After he took his one and only shot, Files was only concerned about getting out of the area without looking too suspicious. He was taking care of his own business and not looking at the commotion on Elm Street.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Doug Horne has a new book out on Pearl Harbor:https://www.amazon.com/Deception-Intrig ... 0984314458
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Doug Horne on BOR to discuss his new book. Says FDR knew of Pearl Harbor attack in advance:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmiYo-v ... e=youtu.be