Post by kenmurray »

kenmurray

Re: Doug Horne

Post by kenmurray »

Altered History Part 5 (Conclusion):https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkV17jsiLOk
Bob

Post by Bob »

Excellent find once again, Ken. I'm still on Part 1, but this is fascinating material.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Doug Horne knows how to do a lecture. Always well prepared!
Bob

Post by Bob »

Excellent presentation by Doug. One of the most interesting aspects of what was talked about was the shot above JFK's right eye near the scalp line which was hidden from the doctors at Parkland because of JFK's hair. This was not the shot from Jimmy Files. His shot hit JFK in the temple and it caused the horrific hole in the back of JFK's head due to the mercury load which was used. I also think that Doug did a great job talking about all the shenanigans which went on at Bethesda the night of JFK's autopsy. I think he proves without a doubt, just like he did in Volume IV of Inside the ARRB, that there was a pre-autopsy procedure done to alter JFK's wounds and to make it appear all the shots came from behind. Tom Robinson witnessed that procedure, as well as the actual autopsy.Likewise, Doug does a great job of explaining how the Zapruder film was indeed altered, just like he also did in Volume IV of Inside the ARRB. Bottom line, the CIA and Secret Service had their hands all over that film the weekend of the assassination.I liked Doug's summation of why JFK was killed, but I would have added the presence of big banking (Federal Reserve changes), big oil (oil depletion allowance changes) and the mob to the scenario, as well as pointing the finger at the Military Industrial Complex, the CIA and certain members of the Secret Service.I also found it interesting that the KGB thought that JFK's assassination was orchestrated by LBJ, and that the Kennedy family sent an emissary to the Soviet Union to let them know that they didn't blame them for the assassination and that they thought the assassination was domestic, as in a coup.Bottom line, if anyone has not seen this presentation, they need to. It's lengthy, but well worth the time.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

http://www.today.com/video/today/53593854#535938Pay special attention to what Mary says about the Limo "Slowing" I just cant understand where the Stop for any length of time comes from, I Know Fetzer has long said that was the case, But I asked James Tague, James Files, Beverly Oliver and now Mary Moorman and none of these will agree to a Limo stopping for any length of time?I am forced to take their rememberances over someone who was not there?
Bob

Post by Bob »

Dealey Joe wrote:http://www.today.com/video/today/53593854#535938Pay special attention to what Mary says about the Limo "Slowing" I just cant understand where the Stop for any length of time comes from, I Know Fetzer has long said that was the case, But I asked James Tague, James Files, Beverly Oliver and now Mary Moorman and none of these will agree to a Limo stopping for any length of time?I am forced to take their rememberances over someone who was not there?Then there is the other side of the coin. Roy Truly, Bobby W. Hargis (DPD motorcycle cop), Bill Newman, Jean Hill, Hugh Betzner and Bob Clark of ABC News all saw the limo stop.http://assassinationofjfk.net/abc-newsm ... stop/Clark said that the limo stopped immediately afterwards in a report, as did Walter Cronkite.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Where are they saying the Limo stopped for 10 seconds? Hargis says they stopped once back downtown so JFK could get out and talk to people. Nothing about a stop on Elm St.?In my opinion Doug Horne does himself no favor in teaming with Fetzer, although it does get him exposure he might not get otherwise.I had in 1963 an 8mm camera and was aware of the double 8 and later the super 8. also had a projector and a required piece of equipment was a splicer if you were going to watch any film because they were constantly breaking and burning the film, especially if you had a projector that would run in slow motion there was a very high possibility that you were going to burn the film.Consequently the original film did not stay original for long, you could easily burn 4 pr 5 frames and then when you cut the film to splice it you would lose a couple more.The original was viewed several times, probably dozens of time so film damage was not just a possibility, it was a certainty. The man at Kodak who made the story boards even said they had to go out and get a projector so we know they were using a projector with a 500 watt projector bulb and I can tell you if that projector slipped a sprocket or slowed at all the film would burn and have to be repaired.I don't know how much hanky panky was done with the film but I am sure there was plenty of damage to the film.I would say with certainty that the film sustained damage before it ever left Zapruders hands.