America Declassified: Fatal View JFK Assassination

JFK Assassination
kenmurray

America Declassified: Fatal View JFK Assassination

Post by kenmurray »

Finally, out of the many documentary specials that was shown during the 50th anniversary that was complete garbage, here is one that stands out:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZU0DeDOJP4
JDB4JFK

Re: America Declassified: Fatal View JFK Assassination

Post by JDB4JFK »

Ken Youtube says this film is private cannot see??
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Now I see they took it off you tube. It was available last night.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Well now this video is back on you tube so check it out. It is about Lee Bowers and proves that he was telling the truth and that his death was no accident!
Slav

Post by Slav »

Great video, it also shows the spot where files took the shot from, bowers says there were 2 guys so files must of had a spotter, I guess files is holding back.
AlanD

Post by AlanD »

I saw this video earlier in the year on YouTube but now it's gone. It was an attempt to and did indeed demonstrate that the Late Lee Bowers could see a puff of smoke at the fence area from his tower. Does anyone know where this video went and who made the video.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

AlanD wrote:I saw this video earlier in the year on YouTube but now it's gone. It was an attempt to and did indeed demonstrate that the Late Lee Bowers could see a puff of smoke at the fence area from his tower. Does anyone know where this video went and who made the video.The Travel Channel did this 30 minute video Alan.
AlanD

Post by AlanD »

Thanks KenI cannot get the video here in the UK off the travel channel's website, but I did see some photo'swhich were useful to confirm that I was not imagining things. Its a pity the video is not on YouTube, it certainlycontributes something worthwhile to the issue. It's a pity that this is not available when much WC apologistsefforts are still available.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Here is a portion of that video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Atq7yfaHKXE
Bob

Post by Bob »

This is what Lee Bowers told the Warren Commission about the two men behind the picket fence:"One was middle-aged and fairly heavyset, wearing a white shirt and dark trousers. The other was in his mid-twenties in either a plaid shirt or plaid coat... these men were the only two strangers in the area. The others were workers that I knew."James Files was wearing a plaid jacket, which he reversed after the assassination. So who could possibly match the description of the other man? Jack Ruby.