JFK Assassination
Bruce Patrick Brychek

911 Mysteries.

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear Mr. Wim Dankbaar, and Fellow JFK Forum Members,

911 Mysteries.

In The Wake Productions.

Written and Directed by Small Storm.

This is the second of two (2) DVD/Videos given to me last night by a friend of mine. The first, which I already posted, was Small Change, 2nd Edition.

After watching David Von Kleist's DVD/Video 09.11.2001, In Plane Site, and these two DVD/Videos, I can come to no other conclusion than 09.11.2001 was planned and carried out as a Military Operation, from within the US Government.

No other conclusion is possible.

I invite any and all thoughts.

If you have any interest in 09.11.2001, Government Conspiracies, and related subjects, you must watch these DVD/Videos.

I will rewatch this DVD and update this post.

Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Bruce, Loose Change is definitely the best 9/11 documentary out there now. It definitely exposes the Bu$hes and the top leaders in the U.S. for what they are...treasonous bastards. I liked the way the producers mentioned Operation Northwoods in the beginning of the film.
David Octopus

9/11 Press for Truth

Post by David Octopus »

Don't forget the 9/11 Press for Truth which is made by the 9/11 Family Steering Committee (Jersey Girls) and it's based on the definitive Thompson's timeline..

This documentary serves as a great eye opener for the "non-conspiracy world folks" out there. Loose Change is great but more tailored on the young generation and I would recommend to watch it afterwards..

9/11 Press For Truth:
http://www.911pressfortruth.com/story

Video Google:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... +for+truth

Tons of the best research on 9/11:

Transcript: "The 9/11 Commission Report One Year Later - A Citizens' Response: Did the Commission Get it Right?" (Briefing, July 22, 2005
US House public hearing):
http://www.house.gov/mckinney/20050722transcript.pdf

McKinney is the true american hero, the only congressperson which did stand up fully against the 9/11 hoax. Her own party and most of the media trashed her in this elections, it's disgusting. I hope one day she will have a memorial at the ruins of the current Washington, D.C.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Response To David Octopus and bob:

Dear Messers. David Octopus, and Bob,

Thank You for your Responses.

David, I need to obtain, and review the material that you referred to.

Any ideas on how to obtain it ?

Thank You In Advance,
Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

The Twin Towers were named 'Nelson and David.' One of them holds the lease on them still..some person mentioned in a article that he should be investigated and questioned, but like some one else said, "are you kidding..a trillionaire ...he owns the world's governments
David Octopus

Post by David Octopus »

Bruce>
I'm not exactly sure what do you mean by "obtaining" the material??

The new documentary about the 9/11 families investigation can be either

- bought as DVD from their website for less than 20bucks
- watched in your local cinema
- watched free in its entirity on the video google link provided before
- downloaded as "torrent" DVD ISO or rip from thepiratebay/mininova etc.
http://www.google.cz/search?client=fire ... at+Googlem

---
The .pdf from the Congressional briefing featuring several CIA/NSA analysits saying 9/11 report is a coverup among other perhaps more significant testimonies is downloadable from the already provided link:

Transcript: "The 9/11 Commission Report One Year Later - A Citizens' Response: Did the Commission Get it Right?" (Briefing, July 22, 2005
US House public hearing):
http://www.house.gov/mckinney/20050722transcript.pdf

This very Congressional briefing has been televised by C-Span and can be watched/downloaded here as well (the transcript has more material though):
http://www.911podcasts.com/display.php? ... pi=0&typ=0

Hope this helped to clarify it
D.O.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

To Those New Members Interested In 09.11.2007:

Dear Fellow JFK Forum Members,

To those ou you who are interested in 09.11.2001, I would strongly also recommend this.

Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: 911 Mysteries.

Dear Messers. Wim Dankbaar, Bob, Tom Jeffers, and Fellow JFK Forum Members:10.05.2006 I originally Posted this Headline.12.09.2009 after watching Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy Theories, Volume 2, I strongly, and hopefullythink that there will be a powerful invigoration of interest to 09.11.2001.911 Mysteries is excellent. To the Newer JFK Forum Members, or those whose interest in 09.11.2001may be growing, I add this Addendum.Comments ?Respectfully,Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Lofty

Post by Lofty »

The 9/11 incident was,in my humble opinion Operation Northwoods brought into stark reality, controlled by the same power elite that orchestrated the JFK assassination, players on the ground were, the Bush family, Israeli influence via Mossad ,the military, and USAF to name a few.This was the event that initiated 'the war on terror', basically a war with no end as it seems at the moment, with the military industrial complex et al on a nice earner. The owner of the the towers had insured them heavily against terrorist attack,for an obscene amount of money just months before the 'attack', and he profited by claiming twice, insisting that each tower suffered a separate terrorist attack.
Bob

Post by Bob »

I am so glad that Jesse mentioned Operation Northwoods last night and compared it to the events of 9/11. Look at the similarities of that plan and to what actually occurred on 9/11. The JFK assassination and 9/11 are DEFINITELY connected. The same forces were behind both events. the names may have changed, but the organization was the same.As I said in a previous post...Why did the events of 11/22/1963 happen? We have given many reasons, among them being the changes JFK was trying to make that would adversely affect the CIA, the Federal Reserve, big oil and the Military Industrial Complex. Also, RFK was going after the mob with zeal. The CIA and the MIC desperately wanted Cuba AND Vietnam. But JFK was burned by the events of the Bay of Pigs that was planned by Allen Dulles and Richard Nixon at the latter stages of the Eisenhower administration. JFK would never again trust Dulles or the CIA. JFK was also going to get out of Nam. There were only 16,000 trops and advisors in Vietnam at the time of JFK's death. JFK wanted ALL troops out by 1965. But after his murder, LBJ completely changed the course of action over in Nam, and the U.S. had over 500,000 troops in Vietnam by 1965, instead of being out completely. That led to a war that would cost over 58,000 lives for the U.S. and countless hundreds of thousands of Vietnamese. But Cuba was the foreign policy issue that probably was the straw the broke the camel's back, in terms of the venom that was pointed at JFK by the CIA, the MIC and the joint chiefs.If you haven't seen Thirteen Days, I would suggest you see it.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSA7Evcy7iEThat movie will show you how much JFK and his advisors were being pushed to the brink by the joint chiefs to invade Cuba in October of 1962, which would have led to a nuclear exchange and the start of WWIII. Luckily, JFK saw through what the joint chiefs were trying to do. Just like he did in March of 1962, when General Lemnitzer gave him the plans to Operation Northwoods.http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICL ... s.htmlThat plan was approved by ALL the joint chiefs, as well as Allen Dulles.So there were many reasons why certain people wanted JFK dead, but one of the very biggest may have come morphed out of the Bay of Pigs, the refusal to carry through with the Operation Northwoods plan and JFK's actions during the Cuban Missile Crisis.