Was FDR Poisoned?

JFK Assassination
Tom Bigg

Was FDR Poisoned?

Post by Tom Bigg »

I was looking for comments on this theory that FDR may have been poisoned.Evidence seems pretty strong that he was. Check out these posts on the topic:Nicholas Robbins (real name Nicholas Kotzubisky) was the driver and photographer for Elizabeth Shoumatoff. Roosevelt was having his portrait painted by Russian born artist Elizabeth Shoumatoff when he took a break for lunch:At twenty minutes to one, Arthur Prettyman, the valet, came in and set a cup of gruel, a pitcher of cream, and a glass with a green fluid beside the president. FDR grimaced and without lifting his eyes from his reading, downed the latter, a vile concoction that was supposed to increase his appetite. Daisy got up, poured cream into the gruel, and mixed it. Franklin absently took a few mouthfuls, still absorbed in his papers. (Persico, Franklin & Lucy, p. 339).After drinking the vile concoction, Roosevelt complained of a terrible headache.Russian born "artist" Elizabeth Shoumatoff was painting Roosevelt's portrait when he collapsed.Lucy Mercer, a longtime mistress of the President, was also present.Robbins, Shoumatoff and Mercer disappeared immediately from the scene of the crime, and were never questioned about the timely death of the President.http://www.reformation.org/assassinatio ... lt.htmlFDR was a four term President who had won the war (although he played a highly significant part in dragging the USA into the war in the first place). This gave him licence from the public to do anything he wanted.So what did he want?1. he was against the establishment of Israel, a Jewish homeland in Palestine.2. he was against dropping the bomb on Japan.3. he planned for dismantling British control over its empire and creating sovereign nation states.If "the plan" was to continue, it was crucial that Israel be created to cause the anger and friction in the Middle East we see today (6m jews had been murdered for that purpose during WW2), the bomb had to be dropped on Japan to terrify the world into ceding sovereignty to the UN, and the British Empire had to remain intact.If FDR had lived long enough then the plan could have been stalled significantly, or even stopped.So what evidence is there that FDR was murdered?From "The Strange Death of Franklin D Roosevelt" by Emmanuel Josephson"Admiral McIntyre, FDR's physician is reported to have said that Roosevelt'sbody was not embalmed; that in less than four hours after death, it hadturned black, a reaction that occurs among other cases, in event of arsenicpoisoning.On his return from Yalta, Roosevelt was obviously acutely ill. He was weakand haggard and had lost a lot of weight. His face was so drawn that itlooked like a death mask. It reminded one of the case of cholera or acutepoisoning. For a time he was thought to be approaching the end and franticconsultations were held. He responded to treatment and made a measure ofrecovery. But pathetically he carried on and fronted for his masters. Inconnection with Roosevelt's entertainment at Yalta, Paul Mallon reports thatonce again there was extended to him the extraordinary courtesy of service bya skilled physician as a waiter. Mallon's report ascribes to the physicianthe task of sizing up Roosevelt's health for Stalin. "Pa" Watson, Roosevelt'smilitary aid, suddenly became ill, and died on the return trip."FDR's corpse was quickly placed in a sealed casket and buried without an autopsy. Despite numerous requests the casket has not been dug up and opened for an autopsy to occur.Hmm. It sounds awfully suspicious to me.Truman succeeded FDR and agreed to create Israel, agreed to drop the bomb on Japan, and did not dismantle the British Empire. Truman became a 33rd Degree Freemason shortly after dropping the bomb.Not that I am championing FDR. I recently read "Franklin Delano Roosevelt ; My exploited Father-in-Law" by Curtis Dall, which was a very interesting read. The chapters on interviews with Admiral Husband Kimmel and Commander George Earle show that FDR was quite a ruthless warmonger who provoked and allowed Pearl Harbour and declined a negotiated peace with anti-Hitler German forces allied with Admiral Canaris, decisions that Dall could not believe or conceive FDR making.But then again if he had not, would we all be wearing Swastikas?My conclusion on FDR? He had grown too powerful from winning the war and had ideas that did not agree with "the plan". Hence, murder by arsenic at Yalta (and after?)http://thetruthserumblog.blogspot.com/2 ... dered.html
Bob

Re: Was FDR Poisoned?

Post by Bob »

Excellent post, Tom. I would certainly question what happened based on the situation you just laid out. I wouldn't doubt that he was indeed poisoned either. Especially knowing that the CIA was created (1947) shortly after he died.
JDThomas

Post by JDThomas »

I think the scenario is quite possible, but will not be voluntarily admitted.I think some Churchill's aides described FDR as being a living corpse at Yalta.Somebody decided that with the war in Europe still not over, the war in the Pacific still to finish too and the atom bomb about to be unleashed, they needed someone fully alive in the chair. Problem was that Harry T. didn't understand what Stalin was up to so it made little difference in the grand scheme of things... just a theory you understand
Tom Bigg

Post by Tom Bigg »

People can make amazing recoveries even at advanced ages with the right natural remedies, not a bunch of pills but real physical therapy, hydrotherapy, the best diets and so forth. Harding was likely poisoned, and he was a noxious person, corrupt, etc. so not many mourned. He had a real quack as a health adviser, many men of authority have over the years. People can be gradually poisoned without knowing it. A fellow who runs an astronomical equipment company told me about a genius from Torrington who designed some top notch binoculars and astronomical ware, look up the name Kuhne optical to see. So Kevin was having back and other pain over a long period of time. He always recovered when he went to the hospital, but when he came out his wife, a lesbian, would serve him and he went downhill fast. Back pain is one sign of chemical poisoning. He died and the wife had the body cremated very quickly, no chance for friends and others to demand an autopsy, check for toxicity.A couple other conspiracy theories on FDR though there are many I'm sure. That MI6 was involved in the planning from the previous year: http://www.reformation.org/mi6-assassin ... elt.htmlOn his polio infection: FDR came down with polio at Campobello, could it have been planned as punishment for his adultery and done in an underhanded way?Howe's father-in-law, Dr. James W. Hartley from England, agreed to help Eleanor and Howe cure FDR of adultery.The "cure" was drastic and involved paralyzing Roosevelt from the waist down.Every summer, Eleanor and the children spent the summer on an island off the coast of Canada called Campobello. Franklin joined his family on August 7, 1921:FDR arrived at Campobello Sunday evening and found their eighteen bedroom "cottage" overflowing with guests. In addition to five children and the normal complement of servants, tutors, and governesses, Louis Howe and his family were visiting, as were several friends from Washington, including Romanian diplomat Prince Antoine Bibesco and his wife, Elizabeth, daughter of former British prime minister Herbert Asquith. (Smith, FDR, p.188).Roosevelt had just returned from Washington City where he was accused of involvement in a CONfederate Navy homosexual scandal in Newport, Rhode Island. Roosevelt was accused of encouraging sailors to pose as homosexuals in order to entrap "real" homosexuals.Just a few days after his vacation began, Franklin complained of feeling ill:About an hour later Roosevelt felt a sudden chill. He told Eleanor he thought he was catching a cold and had better not risk infecting the children. He would go straight to bed. Eleanor sent up a tray of food, but he was not hungry. He had trouble sleeping that night and continued to tremble despite two heavy woolen blankets. The next morning he was worse. When he swung his legs out of bed and attempted to stand, his left leg buckled beneath him. He managed to get up and shave and assumed the problem would pass. "I tried to persuade myself that the trouble with my leg was muscular, that it would disappear as I used it. But presently it refused to work, and then the other collapsed as well." FDR dragged himself back to bed, and when Eleanor took his temperature it was 102. (Smith, FDR, pp. 188-189).A doctor was rushed to the island and his initial diagnosis was that FDR just had a bad fever. Shortly after arriving on Campobello Island, FDR was completely paralyzed from the waist down.Doctors diagnosed his ailment as infantile paralysis or polio.Miraculously, nobody else on the island contacted this highly contagious disease.http://www.reformation.org/howe-polio-c ... ltery.html
Tom Bigg

Post by Tom Bigg »

Here is a conspiracy where possibly FDR had something to do with Joe Kennedy's plane going down on his mission:On August 12, 1944, Ensign Joe P. Kennedy, Jr. volunteered for a highly risky mission officially called "Operation Aphrodite" (also known as "Project Anvil") to pilot a PB4Y-1, the Navy version of the B-24, loaded with 21,470 pounds of explosives – a flying bomb -- across the English channel towards the German V-2 rocket sites on the other side. His orders were to aim his plane at the sites and bail out before the plane was exploded by radio from an accompanying plane. Immediately after take-off from Winfarthing-Fersfield airfield a mysterious radio signal on the secret military frequency came up from the ground for a few seconds and detonated the plane killing Kennedy and the other officer on the plane, Lt. Wilford J. Willy. Joe Kennedy, Sr. always believed that FDR had arranged the death of his son to hurt him - really the only possible explanation. We have the anomolous case of a US President murdering the brother of a future US President. In 1974, after Truman's death, Merle Miller published a 1961 interview with Truman done on tape in front of three witnesses in his best seller entitled Plain Speaking: An Oral Biography of Harry S. Truman. Truman, according to Miller, was in Boston in 1944 in the Ritz-Carlton hitting up Joseph Kennedy for campaign funds for FDR's run for fourth term, and "Old man Kennedy started throwing rocks at Roosevelt, saying he'd caused the war and so on. And then he said, 'Harry, what the hell are you doing campaigning for that crippled son of a bitch that killed my son Joe?'"http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICL ... 5/fdr.html
JDB4JFK

Post by JDB4JFK »

Colonel Fletcher Prouty on his web site www.prouty.org under the tab commentary he tells a story where Kermit Roosevelt was visiting Moscow in 1946 a year after his father's death, and Joseph Stalin told him that his dad was poisoned by British Intelligent officers and he knew it but Eleanor Roosevelt wouldn't let his ambassador examined the body. Stalin also went on to say that the same people who poisoned FDR were trying to poison him. Stalin said it all stemmed from arguments between FDR and Churchill over the colonization of southeast Asia.Great posts Tom!
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

bobspez2

Post by bobspez2 »

Very interesting. Throughout history kings have been deposed through assassination. Maybe the tradition was more prevalent in the US then we were taught in school. The attempted assassinations of Reagan and Ford may have been organized much the same as the JFK/RFK/MLK assassinations were. Besides the four presidents who died of purported natural causes in office, four US presidents were assassinated, three in the 1800's. There were also attempts to assassinate Andrew Jackson, Taft, and Teddy Roosevelt. Aside from JFK, every president since Hoover has had assassination attempts or plots that were thwarted or failed. I always thought that the assassination attempts on Ford and Reagan were a message to them that they were not the guys in charge. I thought that Chappaquiddick was an attempt to assassinate Ted Kennedy before he could run for president. There's a lot of unanswered questions about the plane crash that killed JFK Jr. just as he was entertaining entering politics. Wouldn't it be interesting if JFK/RFK/MLK were just the tip of the iceberg?
Slav

Post by Slav »

Jfk rfk MLK was the tip of George Bush ice berg, so was Reagan and Ford, the prior stuff belonged to his Father, Here is a video why jr was killed to make way for Hillary, https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=A62F2v-n-qA
bobspez2

Post by bobspez2 »

Interesting video. It never came out in the discussions that JFK Jr. was only a few minutes from landing at Martha's vinyard, having contacted the tower, on final approach, on a perfectly clear night with 8-10 mile clear visibility and a shining moon, then one minute later the plane did a vertical dive into the water at 200mph. Very consistent with all the other inconsistencies of the assassination of JFK, the magic bullet, the shots from the front and the coverup. Same with RFK where the kill shot came from an inch behind the right ear as testified to by the LA County coroner when Sirhan's gun was never closer than 18" from RFK. Similar to the Air Force not scrambling any jets to intercept the airliners on 911. Remembering JFK Jr. finally looking into running for office in 1999, there's no question he could have been elected president in 2004. I don't think it was done for Hillary, she was just one of many who would do their bidding. It was done to prevent another Kennedy from being president, like they stopped RFK and Ted.Slav wrote:Jfk rfk MLK was the tip of George Bush ice berg, so was Reagan and Ford, the prior stuff belonged to his Father, Here is a video why jr was killed to make way for Hillary, https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=A62F2v-n-qA