Giuseppe "Joseph" Zangara

JFK Assassination
Bob

Giuseppe "Joseph" Zangara

Post by Bob »

I have posted this before, but Prescott Bush, father of Poppy Bush and grandfather to Dumbya Bush, was involved in some treasonous activities himself.

For instance, the U.S. government charged Prescott Bush with trading with the enemy in 1942, as he was investing in and profiting from the Hitler war machine in WWII. But before then, Prescott and others of his ilk, were involved in a coup to topple then President Franklin Delano Roosevelt in 1933.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/ju ... up.htmBush,

along with other bankers and industrialists, went to General Smedley Butler to lead the coup.

Prescott and his friends wanted the coup because it would lead to a fascist government similar to that of Hitler's Germany.

Butler played along for awhile and then blew the whistle on the ring leaders in front of the House Committee on Un-American Activities. But the committee refused to even question the people named by Butler and his testimony was omitted from the record.

Like today, I guess money and power could buy you a lot of things back then.

And like today, the media for the most part never tried to report the story at the time.

But something happened earlier that year before the attempted coup took place.

On February 15, 1933, President-elect Franklin Roosevelt was in Miami to give a speech from the back of an open car in a park. After the speech started, Giuseppe Zangara started firing his .32-caliber pistol at the vehicle. Five people were wounded, including Chicago Mayor Anton Cermak, who later died from his wounds.

FDR was not hit.The media said that Zangara was just an anarchist, which was a popular term in those days to describe assassins. However, there were rumors in Chicago that Zangara was actually a hired killer, who may have worked for Frank Nitti. And also remember that Italy also had a fascist regime at the time under Mussolini.

Zangara was originally from Italy and moved to the U.S. in 1923, when he was 23. Zangara was executed in Florida in the electric chair just one month and five days after the shooting on March 20, 1933. Talk about swift justice. Or maybe just another way to keep Zangara quiet.

So, was Zangara just a crazy anarchist? Or was he a real assassin used by Prescott Bush and his pals to get rid of FDR?
Bruce P. Brychek
Global Moderator, Senior Member

Giuseppe "Joseph" Zangara - FDR - PRESCOTT BUSH:

Post by Bruce P. Brychek »

Saturday
12:13 p.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear JFK RFK MLK Forum Readers and Members:

01.05.2015 - My decades long trusted friend Bob Fox both Posted and Circulated the below material again, which Bob and I had discussed/reviewed in p/c's and correspondence interconnected w/ much more far reaching Connected Dots and Threads spanning decades.

Bob is/has been an incredible Researcher and Writer for decades - and in addition to being The Premiere Sports Writer for Wisconsin Sports Teams - he is also Currently The Best There Ever Was Sport's Interviewer - Writer for THE GREEN BAY PACKERS - my favorite NFL Team.

My Underlying Point Is: Bob Fox is a well known, well recognized National Professional Writer who puts his Name on everything he produces. Bob Fox is a Man's Man Sport's Fans !

Moving On:

The Sequential Time Line Analysis of The Bush Family Lines needs to be connected and studied w/ Samuel Bush's Creation/Ownership of Remington Firearms Company around the turn of the century.

PEOPLE THIS IS NOT HISTORY TRIVIA - 101.

ONE OF MY MAJOR UNDERLYING THEORIES TO THE TOP DOWN ANALYSIS/APPROACH/THEORY IS THAT THE DEEP STATE HAS SETS OF MUSICAL REVOLVING CHAIRS THAT ARE CONSTANTLY BEING REFILLED BEHIND OUR BACKS. ("They" say that "Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining." Today I guess the perceived advantage to centuries long, deep corruption is that..."We the People..." don't need Elections for corruption.)

Then a few decades later Prescott Bush is dealing w/ and working w/ one Adolph Hitler.

Those who know me well know that my favorite movie of all time is:

THE WIZARD OF OZ.

"It's always Best to start at the beginning." Works for a lot of things I think.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers
who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.