Why the Z film wasn't altered...

JFK Assassination
Josephh Amato

Why the Z film wasn't altered...

Post by Josephh Amato »

The famous Zapruder film which captured the horror of an American president being murdered by a cabal of Wall Street plutocrats has been the subject of much controversy regarding its integrity. Regardless of the final resolution of that debate, it doesn’t really matter. The problem with the film is that it clearly shows fire from the front of the president’s limousine and therefore demolishes the Lone Nut and Single Bullet Theories. The film’s long residency in the vault of Life magazine provides the background for the conspiracy theories – and we do not use the term pejoratively – that the film was altered. However, it is the film’s jerky quality which provides the real motivation for the theory. So when you marry the two facts together, it is easy to see how someone would consider a conspiracy to alter the film...
JDThomas

Re: Why the Z film wasn't altered...

Post by JDThomas »

I would encourage you to examine the work of researcher Chris Davidson on this point.Chris' main focus is on mathematics, not what people see or think that they can see in the film, but in distances travelled, film speeds, frames per second movements.I believe that Chris has conclusively shown that the Z-film is not what it is claimed to be - there are multiple mathematical impossibilities in the exhibit.Chris also believes that the main reason for alteration was to provide timings to allow for the Lone-Nut TSBD scenario to be possible and that the film was never meant to be viewed by the public. He and others have also shown that the Warren Commission survey plath was inaccurate and when still having timing problems they moved from using the President's position in the limo to using the front of the limo as the survey point and vice-versa.All of this has been demonstrated in mathematical proofs (sometimes cryptic) - unless you can show that the mathematics are wrong, to oppose it you will be arguing that 2+2 do not equal 4.This is a useful start point:http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index ... 508&page=1
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

there is a big difference between alteration and film damage.With frames missing timing is impossible in my way of seeing it?
JDThomas

Post by JDThomas »

Hi Joe, what Chris has shown is that the alterations are far more signficant than frames removed due to possible damage. Measurements and timings are taken from station to station. In terms of mathematics, what remains appears to be far more significant than what has been removed - its all down to trying to show that a TSBD rear shooter could have scored three hits in the timespan, at the official distances stated - something which it now appears that the unaltered film could not do!
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

yea I know people who cou;ld do it easily enough, Doubt I could though.
Bob

Post by Bob »

I'll repeat it once again, if you haven't read Volume IV of Inside the ARRB by Doug Horne, you MUST get it and read the information that Horne puts out there. That volume talks about what really happened at Bethesda the night of the assassination and also what really happened to the Zapruder film the very weekend of the assassination. Horne talks to witnesses that were actually there in person at these events to put together this excellent volume of research.