John Newman

JFK Assassination
kenmurray

John Newman

Post by kenmurray »

John Newman talks about his new book on JFK on the Allan Dale Show:http://www.jfklancer.com/audioconversations.html
Bruce Patrick Brychek

JOHN NEWMAN:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

03.28.2015Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:03.26.2015 - Ken Murray Posted this very interesting Headline and information.Ken contributes a wealth of knowledge for all of us. I always read Ken's material,but only compliment him every 20 - 30 times lest I sound like a broken record.I was not that familiar with John W. Newman and his works. Thank you Ken. I amintrigued by his book JFK AND VIETNAM very much.I could not care less about how many alleged bullets, guns, shooters, shots, spotters, et cetera, were involved with JFK, MLK, or RFK as argued both Pro and Con by so many ad infinitum, with ZERO agreement or consensus in sight.There will never be accord or agreement about most Subject Matters going forward,from the Autopsy Photos and Notes, to the Zapruder Film on JFK alone.And all of this ignores and misses the big picture. Who benefitted ? Who had the Powerto Accomplish and Cover-Up the Assassinations of JFK, MLK, and RFK from then till Now,and Beyond ? How ? Why ?Then count the bullets fired in Viet Nam, Laos, and Cambodia, along with the bulletsfired at JFK, MLK, and RFK to see what was really going on with the U.S. My Opinion.Major Subject Matters that affected all of us from then till today are my focus.In the late 1960's and 1970's many conversations were shared by J and B about VietNam, Laos, Cambodia, and all related Subject matters. My eyes were really opened.In 1971 Robin Moore wrote the book THE KHAKI MAFIA, a fact based novel coveringsome of the corruption and scandals related to Viet Nam. 1971 by Crown Publishers,New York, N.Y., copyright by R & J Moore, Inc., and June Collins.This was one of the first books that I ever purchased and read about Viet Nam. It stillsits in my personal library under WARS.Robin Moore, an accomplished and perceptive writer, has a list of works that include:* THE KHAKI MAFIA.* THE GREEN BERETS, later made into a movie starring John Wayne, and David Jansen.* COURT-MARTIAL.* PITCHMAN.* THE DEVIL TO PAY, with Jack Youngblood.* THE COUNTRY TEAM.* THE FRENCH CONNECTION, later made into a movie starring Gene Hackman.* FIEDLER.* UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY, with Henry Lowenberg.THE KHAKI MAFIA and other sources opened my eyes about Viet Nam, Laos,Cambodia, and the Military Industrial Complex.What had happened, what was happening, and what would continue to happen inthe vast, corrupt, disorganized and bumbling bureaucracy of the U.S. became theCentral Interest of my focus from then till now, and beyond.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies,thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation ofJFK Researchers who may not be as versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Ed Teach

Re: John Newman

Post by Ed Teach »

JFK2017 site says he had a lecture in Maryland February this year...wonder how that went down?
kenmurray

Re: John Newman

Post by kenmurray »

Well I know he did a lecture in 2014:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBJSIvQ_LT4