Photographer Who Snapped Infamous Oswald Photo Said "No

JFK Assassination
Billy Boggs

Post by Billy Boggs »

Found this while serfin the net. Anyone heard this before?

Photographer Who Snapped Infamous Oswald Photo Said "No Blood At Crime Scene."
Bob Jackson, former photographer for the Dallas Tiimes Herald who captured on film Ruby shooting Oswald, reveals for the first time on American radio he didn't see a speck of blood on the body or at the crime scene.
20 Oct 2006

http://www.arcticbeacon.com/20-Oct-2006.html
myra

Re: Photographer Who Snapped Infamous Oswald Photo Said &quo

Post by myra »

Billy Boggs wrote:Found this while serfin the net. Anyone heard this before?Photographer Who Snapped Infamous Oswald Photo Said "No Blood At Crime Scene."Bob Jackson, former photographer for the Dallas Tiimes Herald who captured on film Ruby shooting Oswald, reveals for the first time on American radio he didn't see a speck of blood on the body or at the crime scene. 20 Oct 2006 http://www.arcticbeacon.com/20-Oct-2006.html

I've never heard this premise before, that the shooting of Oswald by Ruby was faked then the CIA killed Oswald in the ambulance. And I really don't understand why they'd bother to fake his shooting then kill him minutes later. How would that benifit the conspirators? Why not just shoot him for real?

This article is intriguing but frustratingly vague in general. And muddled. They hop around between topics without sufficient info on any. Brian David Andersen teases us with a supposed monologue from Dr Baxter "regarding the treatment of Kennedy [at Parkland hospital] that was purposely excluded from the Warren Commission Report. The truth is so more outlandish than any kind of fiction." Then the subject is dropped. What the hell was the outlandish truth???

I'd understand if Anderson was piquing our curiosity to sell a book or something, but I can't find a book by him on JFK. In fact I can't find much about this "long time JFK truth advocate" on the web. Just a couple of mentions and interview, all as vague as this article.

Just weird. I'd need much more to go on to take any of this seriously. But I'll keep digging and let you know if I find something. When it comes to deceit surrounding the JFK murder, almost anything's possible.

Myra
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: Photographer Who Snapped Infamous Oswald Photo Said "No

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

11.07.2012Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:10.21.2006 - Mr Billy Boggs Posted this very interesting Headline and information.This is very thought provoking to say the least. My opinion.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research,studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this subject matter ?Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

10.20.2013Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:10.21.2006 - Mr. Billy Boggs Posted this astounding Headline.Very little attention was paid to what I found to be extremelyinteresting, and certainly believable. My opinion.This should be reviewed in conjunction with the other Headlinesand Posts about LHO on the JFK Murder Solved Forum.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings,research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of thissubject matter ?Comments ?Respectfully,BB.