Altgens #5 (Dal-Tex shooter) photo/web page Francois found

JFK Assassination
francois bertrand

Post by francois bertrand »

well, it's my bad english ... i don't think the man in the fire escape is the spotter... what i mean, it's, with an extreme blow-up, maybe we can see somebody at the window.... Rosselli, the spotter...
myra

Post by myra »

francois bertrand wrote:well, it's my bad english ... i don't think the man in the fire escape is the spotter... what i mean, it's, with an extreme blow-up, maybe we can see somebody at the window.... Rosselli, the spotter...

No *my* bad English. The only language I speak.

You say it is Roselli and Nicoletti in the window.
Do you base your conclusion on what James Files has said?

Thanks.
Billy Boggs

Post by Billy Boggs »

You are speaking of the window directly below the black fellow sitting on the fire escape. Im going to go way out on a limb here about the other window, the one to the right that clearly shows two individuals standing. Im going way out here and suggest one of them is non other than George Bush himself. The one on the right side.

This demands a closer look, anyone able to enhance this area?
francois bertrand

Billy Boggs wrote:You are speaking of the window directly below the black fellow sitting on the fire escape. Im going to go way out on a limb here about the other window, the one to the right that clearly shows two individuals standing. Im going way out here and suggest one of them is non other than George Bush himself. The one on the right side. This demands a closer look, anyone able to enhance this area?

the man on the right side have the right hand up in the air... Seems unlikely to me, if it's GWB, that he waves like that....
francois bertrand

Billy Boggs wrote:You are speaking of the window directly below the black fellow sitting on the fire escape. Im going to go way out on a limb here about the other window, the one to the right that clearly shows two individuals standing. Im going way out here and suggest one of them is non other than George Bush himself. The one on the right side. This demands a closer look, anyone able to enhance this area?

3 (not two) individuals standing. i blow up with Office Picture Manager...
Brian White

Re: Altgens #5 (Dal-Tex shooter) photo/web page Francois found

Post by Brian White »

This is a very important photo, so I thought I'd just post a commentto bump it up to the front of the line! Have our newer forum members seen this?Brian.
Bob

Post by Bob »

That is the Altgens photo I discussed earlier. In the close up view, it appears that three men are in the window. It could be Nicoletti, Roselli and Brading. I have seen other discussions about whether or not the third man was Poppy Bu$h. There is a resemblance, especially if one compares it to the photo of Poppy in front of the TSBD just after the assassination.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

What's also suspicious: The dark-complected man on the firestairs at DalTex wears a strange hat, probably with ear protection, and does not look towards the president's limo right after the shot, as could be expected, but towards ... the shooters? Look up also on some versions of Altgens, where this white "paper" spot is to the left of the shooter+spotter (from their perspective), there is placed something that was probably sun protection to have no disturbance while aiming. The following photo excerpt brightens a bit too much up for my taste: Please also take a closer look at Altgens #6 at: http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/ga ... 8.jpgIsn't it Johnny Roselli standing there in the background on the pedestrian right next to the rightest of the secret-service-men of the follow-up car??? These kinky glasses ... same head form and small mouth ...! Also see how ample opportunity Nicoletti had to disappear throw other backparts of DalTex by belnding into the crowd afterwards or showing up his fake SS-ID: http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/ga ... is09.jpgOn the other hand, not that much space to drive back on Houston with Files and Roselli in a burgundy Chevy there, isn't it? How many minutes after the shot was this Willis #9 photo shot?
Bob

Post by Bob »

Nice job Chris. Also, notice that the car directly behind the JFK limo has SS men on the car. The SS men at Love Field wanted to get on JFK's limo but were waived off by Emory Roberts. The men would have stood directly behind JFK and Jackie making a rear shot nearly impossible.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGvWI1847ek
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Bob, isn't it Roselli there on Altgens, where I said???