Robert Kennedy's death

JFK Assassination
Moo Cow

The Ambassador Hotel...

Post by Moo Cow »

An interesting footnote here for Kennedy fans...the Ambassador Hotel, where RFK was shot (May his soul rest in peace forever, in the the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost), has been completely demolished as of this year... I saw it gone down piece by piece It sat facing Wilshire Blvd...A grand old building it was ,there was a debate about tearing it down, I guess the bad memories outweighed the good...it also housed the Coconut Grove , a popular nightclub hot spot of the 40's and 50'...can anyone add anything to this?
John Bruno

Post by John Bruno »

People just don't really give a damn about historic places such as the Ambassador Hotel. Stupid people! History means nothing to them.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: Robert Kennedy's death

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Readers and Researchers:This Headline and these Posts should be considered along with my friend Mr. Michael Calder's work on his interviewing of Sirhan Sirhan over the last several years.This is the same Mr. Michael Calder who wrote the outstanding book JFK vs. CIA, a black covered book.Why is there so little attention being paid to the alleged - convicted - lone living assassin of RFK ?Why is there so little attention being paid to the alleged - FBI revealed living assassin of JFK ?If a tree falls in the forest and nobody is there, does it make a sound ?And if not seen falling can't it be denied that it fell ?Respectfully,BB.