Robert Tosh Plumlee: Interview!

JFK Assassination
JDB4JFK

Robert Tosh Plumlee: Interview!

Post by JDB4JFK »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tl5AV4 ... ilpageVery good interview here! Still don't understand that abort team that didn't try to abort. They just stood and watched it go down!Has anyone read his new book with Saint John Hunt he talks about in this video? What about the book of "Deep Cover Shallow Graves" has anyone read that one???
JDThomas

Re: Robert Tosh Plumlee: Interview!

Post by JDThomas »

Just some Devil's advocate re: Tosh PlumleeFrom G.P. Hemming - 24 January 2005 I have read "Plumlee's Interviews, PDFs on FBI, etc. "Files"; and they are totally worthless collection of fantasy-land scrivening.Firstly, the CIA/DEA/Customs Service/FBI only hire contract pilots who are previously MILITARY PILOTS!! Moreover, they only hire "Rated" pilots, preferably those with the highest category ATP (was ATR) "Airline Transport Pilot". A "Rated" pilot is one who holds a certification to fly aircraft which weigh more than 12,500 Lbs; such as the DC-3, DC-4, etc.!Plumlee started out as a "Private Pilot" (less than 200 hours flight experience) during the 1960s. Now, some 40+ years later, he has a "Commercial" designation (only +200 hours flight time and passing a written exam and check ride is needed.)So, what does he have now in the 21st Century? "Commercial" with "A.S.E.L." -- "Airplane - Single Engine - Land". Where is his "Multi-Engine Ticket"? Where is his "Instrument Ticket"? Check with Brad Ayers, he has all of the above since the early 1960s. (During the 1960s, Brad ran a company styled as "AyerVentures" at the old "Tamiami Airport, Miami, Florida".The majority of pilots I flew with (some were Air America, C.A.T., CIA, etc.) possess "A.S.M.-E.L &S." (Airplane-Single & Multi-Engine Land & Sea), together with a wallet full of separate licenses exhibiting "Ratings" in Turbo and pure Jet, heavy aircraft of all types, including commercial airline models; and also hold foreign pilot licenses from a dozen different countries around the Globe.One of my last flying partners held just about every category and rating existing, including Hot-Air Balloon (Instructor), Aircraft Mechanic (A & P, E & E, Hydraulic, etc.), Rotorary-Wing Instructor (Helicopters - even one that was + 12,500 Lbs.).No way Delta Airlines would have given him "The-Time-Of-Day"!! No way he would have manned the right-seat (Co-Pilot) in a DC-3 without a "Rating".Lastly, the aviation outfits (including CIA proprietaries) carry insurance - and no way would Plumlee get insurance cover with his meager "Comm/Pilot - A.S.E.L." !!More importantly, "Covert Ops" are always compartmentalized, so there is no way an individual operator can know even 2% of any given mission !!"Velly Strange" that within a week of my informing Chris Cox as to my heavy doubts about Plumlee's veracity RE: his legendary and heroic tales - that he informed the UK/Forum that he was "bowing out"; his last communication, and I guess that he then "Exited Stage-Left"??!! Now Hemming was a shady character himself, who played fast and loose with the truth, but much of what he said above can be verified.Please feel free to counter any of this - if we cannot challenge ourselves here and try to pick holes in witnesses who tend to support something other than the Lone Nut campaign, we set ouselves up for a fall. Something else I've not had answer to: acccording to Plumlee's account there is little chance of Roselli leaving the airplane before 06:35-40 in the fatefull day. Was there enough time for him to get from the airfield to the motel to be seen by James Files at 07:00 ? There could be a very fine line here between corrobration and fabrication by one or the other.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Argosy Interview: Gerry Hemming by Dick Russell.....http://www.latinamericanstudies.org/bel ... mHemming's CIA File vs. Military Records:http://assassinationofjfk.net/hemmings- ... ords/Gerry Hemming interview:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNsflMCDiUY
Bruce Patrick Brychek

ROBERT TOSH PLUMLEE INTERVIEW:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

03.08.2016Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:03.03.2016 - JDB4JFK, an Excellent Long Time JFKMS Forum Member, originally Posted this Headline with aPoint that I strongly agree with about The Reality Of An Abort Team.03.08.2016 - J. D. Thomas, also an Excellent Long Time JFKMS Forum Member, Posted additional materialPlaying Devil's Advocate, and stimulating further analysis.03.08.2016 - Ken Murray, both an Excellent Long Time Moderator and Member of JFKMS Forum, contributedadditional sources for analysis in his usual academic manner.I read all matters sooner or later on JFKMS Forum as THIS IS THE ONLY JFK FORUM THAT I HAVE EVER FOLLOWED.I don't always respond due to a variety of reasons, and enjoy the natural flow sometimes.I AM ATTACKING NOBODY. THESE ARE MY THOUGHTS, TAKE THEM OR LEAVE THEM.THIS IS THE SYNERGY OF MY OWN: Emails, Intelligence, Interviews, Meetings, Phone Calls, Readings, Research, Seminars, Studies, Thinking, and Writings.THERE WAS NEVER ANY AUTHENTIC, ORGANIZED, PROFESSIONAL, REALISTIC ABORT TEAM.THINK IT THROUGH PEOPLE.Johnny Rosselli by his own admission to those that I have interviewed who talked to him, STOOD DOWN FROM SHOOTING. BUT ROSSELLI MADE ZERO ATTEMPT TO ABORT THE REMOVAL OF JFK. IN FACT ROSSELLI PLAYEDAN INDISPENSABLE CONDUIT AT SEVERAL JUNCTIONS, BOTH KNOWN, AND UNKNOWN.Rosselli met with several in Dallas, many more than is commonly known, including, but not limited to James Earl Sutton/Files, Jack Ruby, and Charles Nicoletti. There is sufficient proof of this. Yet Rosselli made ZERO ATTEMPT TO ABORT ANYTHING - ANYWHERE - ANYTIME - WITH ANYBODY. THIS HAS NEVER BEEN CONTRADICTED.NEXT: CAN SOMEBODY PROVIDE PROOF THAT ROBERT TOSH PLUMLEE STATED THAT HE "PILOTED OR CO-PILOTED IN THE AIRPLANE CONTAINING THE…" ALLEGED ABORT TEAM ?I have talked to more than one source who stated as late as today that "…Tosh stated he flew in with some of the Abort Team." FLEW IN WITH, AS IN PASSENGER, NOT AS IN PILOT OR CO-PILOT OF THAT FLIGHT.Rosselli was known for inflating his own position and prominence. This helped him in getting tortured, cut in two, and to be found floundering in a 55 gallon oil drum floating and sleeping with the fishes, in a bay, not in the middle of the ocean. This was a signal, as Rosselli's body was meant to be found quickly prior todecomposition. Still wearing his expensive, fancy, hand made Italian suit, cut in two and a little blood soaked I've been told.There was more than enough CIA, Mafia, and Military Agents Conversing, Discussing, and Meeting in Dallasprior to the JFK Removal, WITH ABSOLUTELY ZERO ATTEMPT TO ABORT THE REMOVAL OF JFK.GOSSIP, FANTASY BEFORE, DURING, OR AFTER THE FACT, PLAUSIBLE DENIABILITY, OR A COMBINATION OF SOME OF THE FOREGOING ? TAKE YOUR PICKAny additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on anyaspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who maynot be as well versed as you.As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself abouta Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Respectfully,BB.
JDThomas

Post by JDThomas »

Great stuff Ken!I thought Hemming was going to get up and punch Weberman at one point - risky interview technique!
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

JDThomas wrote:Great stuff Ken!I thought Hemming was going to get up and punch Weberman at one point - risky interview technique!Indeed JD! Hemming was some character!
JDB4JFK

Post by JDB4JFK »

Great post's JD, Ken, and Bruce. Thanks for the kind words Bruce! My question is this, is there any pictures or videos of the South Knoll prior to the Assassination to see if Tosh was there????And as far as, Gerry Hemming goes I always felt like he never gave us the whole truth. I know that in the trial with E. Howard Hunt, that Marita Lorenz testified, under oath, Hemming was part of the caravan that went down to Dallas with Sturgis and Company. So I think he was there in Dealey Plaza. Also think that his secret company Interpen was broken up shortly after the assassination, so there could be a connection there. We know through Judith Baker that she met Hemming with Oswald in New Orleans!Hey Bruce did Jimmy know Gerry Patrick Hemming???
JDThomas

Post by JDThomas »

Hemming certainly never gave-up any really important information - he as much as admitted that he never would and he did a great deal to sabotage Jim Garrison's investigation when he worked on it.He did claim to be in Miami on 22 November 1963 and also claimed that he went to a police station there the same day to guard against being set-up - I don't know if this was ever fully checked.There is of course the Victor Marchetti claim that the HSCA got sight of a CIA memo detailing that Hemming trained an assassination team for Dallas.Hemming also told a lot of bare-faced lies, particularly to Weberman, so only the info of his that can be trusted is that which can be verified. He also seemed to be skilled at giving a lot of interesting, if not facinating information, but irrelevant to the topic at hand to steer researchers away from what they wanted to discuss. There are reports of his appearences at Dallas conferences holding the attention of the entire audiences with his stories, but from which they learnt nothing new about the assasination from him.I always find it interesting though that a number of times when he was arrested and facing jail, at trial he requested that his withheld testimony to the HSCA be entered into court, which usually resulted in the charges against him being dropped!I undestand that he did not have kind words for James Files, but most of this was in the form of insults, rather than detailed fact - a tactic he sometimes also used to divert attention. I believe his alligations against James Files (rather than insults) include not believing he was old enough to serve overseas in LAOS in the claimed timeframe and he disputed the operational period of the Everglades training camps. He also claimed he would not have talked if he wanted to live .... copying his own mantra, but with very colourful language.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Another Gerry Hemming interview:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDdfjkgjJqs
JDThomas

Post by JDThomas »

This is very, very interesting - take time to read carefully despite its many typo's:https://archive.org/stream/nsia-Hemming ... _djvu.txtI mentioned briefly above in this thread Hemming made requests for 'Motion for Production of Favourable Evidence' - whenever he was on trial. ... clear of redactions!These include Warren Commission Documents 759-780. Go to the Mary Ferrell site and these are withheld in full, unless info is available elsewhere. Some of these files concern the Paines (interesting) and LHO in Mexico city. The files following this sequence concern George De Mohrenschildt - any coincidence in this? any overlap?What is more interesting still is the other matters that he requested documents on from CIA, ONI, FBI DEA, State Department Et AL.: - United States Air Force Down Range Guided Missile Program - Guatemalan Secretary of Congress (Oliverio CASTANEDA Paiz?) and his assassination in 1972.José Figueres Ferrer - Conspiracy to assassinate the then President of Costa Rica, the José Figueres Ferrer (1972?) - Service reference to the defendant's participation as an undercover agent of U.S. Customs during a conspiracy to illegally import diamonds, counterfeit currency, and other items by a then member of the Consular Corps representing a Central American nation through use of diplomatic pouch. - Defendant's accepting employment with the U.S. Department of State, Agency for International Development (Public Safety Division) during calendar year 1967 - - note that this is the same cover the David Atlee Phillips gave anti-Castro Cubans - Bureau of Narcotics and Dangerous Drugs during calendar year 1969 with the Los Angeles County (California) Sheriff's Department as the intermediary that refer to certain militant organizations smuggling heroin and opium derivatives concealed in military cachets, casket linings, and within the bodies of deceased members of the United States Armed Forces being returned for burial within the United States - OH REALLY?????Intelligence training film wherein the defendant (GPH) is described by the narrator as a member of a group of Central Intelligence Agency operatives training guerillas in Latin America, specifically the film used as a training aid at the Intelligence School, Horton Air Force Base, California during the calendar years 197? to 1975, inclusive. (proof of GPH as a CIA operative?). Defendant's giving information relevant to on alleged conspiracy to endanger the life of then President Richard M. Nixon at Key (Biscayne?), Miami, Florida during the calendar year 1970, especially the memorandum delivered to Special Agent Joseph Casques of the Miami Secret Service Office.All reports, files, and memorandum held by the Drug Enforcement Administration that refer to a meeting and telephone conversations both in Miami, Florida and Washington. D.C. between the defendant (GPH) and Colonel Lucien Conein of Special Operations Division, Drug Enforcement Administration (Well, well, who would have thought it?)All reports, files, and memorandums in the possession of the Central Intelligence Agency that refer to activities of the defendant and his alleged relationship with the so-called Central Intelligence Agency proprietary corporations, to with: Zenith Technical Corporation, Gibraltar Steamship Corporation, Double-Chek Corporation, Radio Americas, Radio Swan, Intermountain Air Service, Southern Air Transport, American Doctor, Paragon Air Service, Ayeventures (Brad Ayers?), Caribbean Air Services, and Caribbean Marine Services.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hemming has thus claimed in open court of his connection to the above.If ANY of these were true (even his appearance in the training film), which seem likely to be the case, these confirm his CIA bonafides. They also blow Tosh Plumlee's counterclaims, not just clean out of the water, but practically out of the solar system.The fact that legal cases against GPH seem to miraculously collapse when he requests such documents be revealled in open court suggest that Government agencies had much to hide - Hemming did not need to keep a secret stash of files as insurance - a number of Government agencies were doing the job for him! - all he had to do was keep is mouth shut .....and all they had to do was leave him alone.Eventaully he did go to jail and afterwards he did begin to talk ... in a limited sort of way - they didn't keep their end up, so neither was he, but he was careful to go only so far.