Trump and the CIA, Intelligence, etc.

JFK Assassination
Tom Bigg

Trump and the CIA, Intelligence, etc.

Post by Tom Bigg »

Is there real hope with the controversial people Trump is proposing? The representative that he looks to run the CIA, strange that it was one of his first appointments? It remains to be seen whether he will work for sunlight or secrecy. The Kissinger meeting was very questionable.
Slav

Re: Trump and the CIA, Intelligence, etc.

Post by Slav »

I don't get it, what does Kissinger have to do with trump and why is Kissinger still involved after all these years?
Bob Jonas

Post by Bob Jonas »

I was shocked to learn that Kissenger was still alive!
JDB4JFK

Post by JDB4JFK »

Trump had to meet with Kissinger because he is the one that has shaped our foreign policy for 50 years. He is on the board of the CFR and Trilateral Commission. Yes The American peoples enemy number 1! I'm sure his briefing to Trump was all lies and probably the opposite of what is really going on. I think Trump knows this but he still had to meet with him to hear his side of the foreign policy beliefs of THE HIGH CABAL!!!Remember Kennedy had many enemies all around him and he and his brother didn't realize it!!! They knew of the CIA enemies but not of the people in his own administration!(George McBundy, Henry Cabot Lodge, LBJ, ETC)"KEEP YOUR FRIENDS CLOSE AND YOUR ENEMIES EVEN CLOSER"
Bob

Post by Bob »

The meeting with Henry Kissinger was another way of telling the Donald that he better play ball (or else) with the power elite who really run things in this country.