David Lifton: Final Charade

JFK Assassination
Bob

David Lifton: Final Charade

Post by Bob »

David Lifton was on Night Fright with Brent Holland recently to talk about his new book, Final Charade. Lifton wrote Best Evidence, which received a lot of flack within the JFK assassination research community for some time, but as Doug Horne has proven in his book, Inside the ARRB, much of what Lifton wrote about in Best Evidence in 1981 was right on the money.In this interview, Lifton talks about a few explosive details which will be in his new book. One, Robert Kennedy did know that the coffin supposedly carrying JFK's body was empty when it arrived back in Washington. Jackie Kennedy did not know this. Also, there were a few bought-off people on the staff at Parkland Hospital, who were supposed to take care of everything regarding JFK's body had everything gone right with the assassination. But the fact that John Connally was also wounded really hampered that plan. There was never supposed to be a autopsy at Bethesda. Everything was supposed to be done in Dallas after the assassination. Finally, according to Lifton, Lee Harvey Oswald was not killed by the shot from Jack Ruby, but was murdered at Parkland Hospital by the anesthesiologist by pumping air into his heart. Here is Part 1 and Part 2 of the interview with Lifton:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMblToY ... rzrmSw7EJk
Slav

Re: David Lifton: Final Charade

Post by Slav »

It's make perfect senseOswald would of survived the shot and was killed at the hospitalMLK was also killed at the hospitalI have to assume Bobby Kennedy was killed at the hospital after fighting for his life.
Bob Jonas

Post by Bob Jonas »

Has this book ever been released? I've heard about it coming for a few years but can't find it anywhere.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Bob, the book has not been released as of yet. I know that Lifton has been working on this book for a number of years now. But based on what I heard in this podcast, I'm guessing the book will be published in the near future. I'll give everyone a head's up when the book comes out! If I don't, Ken will. They don't call him Abraken Linkin, aka Link Murraydale, for nothing!
Bob Jonas

Post by Bob Jonas »

I haven't had time to listen to Lifton's interview yet, but does he indicate any acknowledgement of the Files-Holt stories in his new, soon-to-be publication?
Bob

Post by Bob »

Bob Jonas wrote:I haven't had time to listen to Lifton's interview yet, but does he indicate any acknowledgement of the Files-Holt stories in his new, soon-to-be publication?Not really. Lifton is more focused on the aftermath of what really happened after JFK's assassination and what was supposed to happen.
JDB4JFK

Post by JDB4JFK »

Bob I listen to parts 1 and 2, and it was interesting, but I was taken back on several things Lifton said. Number 1: He didn't think Hoover was involved, "You're kidding me! Number 2: He didn't think Lansdale was involved, AGAIN YOU'RE KIDDING ME, we have pictures of him in Dealey Plaza. Number 3: He thought Dulles, and Angleton involved but not any other CIA agents? How about DAP (David Atlee Phillips), Howard Hunt, Sturgis, Morales, and a bunch more. I think I'm up to 25 CIA Agents on site, and if that doesn't make them complicit of the crime I don't know what does! Also he states, "That the WC came to their conclusion only because they didn't know the body was altered"? Body altered or not that's not why they came to that ridiculous conclusion. The members who disagreed with Oswald lone nut theory, and that crazy single bullet theory, were told to come to that conclusion or there would be WW3 and 40 million people would die in a nuclear war. He also stated that he thought Earl Warren wasn't involved??? Just several things like that, that makes you wonder how he could research this for 50 years and yet make those statements!All in all it was interesting especially if he can proved that Oswald was killed in the hospital by the anesthesiologist. Where does the CIA find these people that have a great professional career a head of them and they are willing to kill for them and potentially piss their life away?
Bob

Post by Bob »

JDB4JFK, I agree with your take. I love the overall research Lifton has done. Specifically the alteration of the wounds and the aftermath of the assassination. As I said in an earlier post, Doug Horne gives a ton of credit to Lifton in Inside the ARRB, Volume IV, which talks about what really went on at Bethesda and also what really happened with the Zapruder film.That being said, like you, I disagree with Lifton regarding his takes on Hoover and Lansdale. However, Lifton has talked to a number of witnesses, specifically those who were at Bethesda and Parkland. That is his field of expertise. Not so much on who was in on the conspiracy or who the shooters might have been. Lifton is correct though when he says that this assassination could not have taken place without some people from JFK's inner circle (Secret Service) playing the role of Brutus.
JDB4JFK

Post by JDB4JFK »

AGREED 100 Percent with that! The more we learn the more we find out JFK had enemies all around him in his inner circle!I wish Robert would have concentrated more on JFK'S inner circle than he did the Mob, BECAUSE THE MOB CRIMES WERE PETTY COMPARED TO THE CIA, BIG BANKING, BIG OIL, AND THE MILTARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX!MY TWO CENTS!
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

David Lifton recently appears again on the Brent Holland Show:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tffI08ins0