THE REMOVAL OF JFK # 1 - # 41:

JFK Assassination
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

01.23.2017:THE REMOVAL OF JFK # 30:SPECIAL NOTE: (APPROXIMATELY 60 DAYS LATER AFTER HIS ANNOUNCEMENT JFK WAS REMOVED. 01.23.2017. BB.)SEPTEMBER, 1963:PRESIDENT JOHN F. KENNEDY PROPOSES JOINT MISSION TO SPACE WITH THE SOVIET UNION:An optimistic and upbeat President John F. Kennedy suggests that the Soviet Union and the United States cooperate on a mission to mount an expedition to the moon. The proposal caught both the Soviets and many Americans off guard. (THIS ANNOUNCEMENT DID MUCH MORE THAN CATCH BOTH SIDES OFF GUARD. IT CREATED A RIPPLE EFFECT AND UNDERTOW IN THE COUNTER INTELLIGENCE AND INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITIES THAT HAD FAR REACHING AND SERIOUS REPERCUSSIONS ON BOTH SIDES. 01.23.2017. BB.)In 1961, shortly after his election as president, John F. Kennedy announced that he was determined to win the “space race” with the Soviets. Since 1957, when the Soviet Union sent a small satellite–Sputnik–into orbit around the earth, Russian and American scientists had been competing to see who could make the next breakthrough in space travel. Outer space became another frontier in the Cold War. Kennedy upped the ante in 1961 when he announced that the United States would put a man on the moon before the end of the decade. Much had changed by 1963, however. Relations with the Soviet Union had improved measurably. The Cuban Missile Crisis of October 1962 had been settled peacefully. A “hot line” had been established between Washington and Moscow to help avert conflict and misunderstandings. A treaty banning the open air testing of nuclear weapons had been signed in 1963. On the other hand, U.S. fascination with the space program was waning. Opponents of the program cited the high cost of the proposed trip to the moon, estimated at more than $20 billion. In the midst of all of this, Kennedy, in a speech at the United Nations, proposed that the Soviet Union and United States cooperate in mounting a mission to the moon. “Why,” he asked the audience, “therefore, should man’s first flight to the moon be a matter of national competition ?” Kennedy noted, “the clouds have lifted a little” in terms of U.S.-Soviet relations, and declared “The Soviet Union and the United States, together with their allies, can achieve further agreements–agreements which spring from our mutual interest in avoiding mutual destruction.”Soviet Foreign Minister Andrei Gromyko applauded Kennedy’s speech and called it a “good sign,” but refused to comment on the proposal for a joint trip to the moon. In Washington, there was a good bit of surprise–and some skepticism–about Kennedy’s proposal. The “space race” had been one of the focal points of the Kennedy administration when it came to office, and the idea that America would cooperate with the Soviets in sending a man to the moon seemed unbelievable. Other commentators saw economics, not politics, behind the proposal. With the soaring price tag for the lunar mission, perhaps a joint effort with the Soviets was the only way to save the costly program. What might have come of Kennedy’s idea is unknown–just two months later, he was assassinated in Dallas, Texas. His successor, Lyndon B. Johnson, abandoned the idea of cooperating with the Soviets but pushed ahead with the lunar program. In 1969, the United States landed a man on the moon, thus winning a significant victory the “space race.” 2017, A&E Television Networks, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: THE REMOVAL OF JFK # 1 - # 41:

01.24.2017THE REMOVAL OF JFK # 31:SPECIAL NOTE: (PEOPLE, WHEN DOING AN IN-DEPTH FINAL ANALYSIS OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE HISTORY AND STRUCTURE WHICH HAS APPARENTLY NEVER ANSWERED TO ANYBODY OR ANY ORGANIZATION, YOU MUST ASSUME AND UNDERSTAND THAT THE FEDERAL RESERVE ANSWERS TO, FOLLOWS ORDERS FROM, AND RESPONDS TOTALLY TO ONLY ONE GROUP EVER - MAJESTIC TWELVE. IF YOU BEGIN SOME OF YOUR ANALYSIS, READING, RESEARCH, STUDY, AND WRITING FROM THIS LEVEL, YOUR COMPREHENSION, INSIGHT, AND UNDERSTANDING WILL BEGIN TO EXPAND BY GEOMETRIC PROPORTIONS. 01.24.2017, BB.)JFK REVELATIONS:Month: August 2015:Earthfiles investigative reporter Linda Moulton Howe shared reports on the main reason why President John F. Kennedy was killed…Posted on August 8, 2015:===================================================================================================[http://jandeane81.com/threads/7530-Coas ... -July-2015]Coast To Coast – JFK, Watergate, Population Control & Earthquakes – 30 July 2015Host: George Noory Guests: Linda Moulton Howe, Erin Elizabeth[Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gepXnyVO8r4%5DEarthfiles investigative reporter Linda Moulton Howe shared reports on the main reason why President John F. Kennedy was killed and what was happening behind the public surface of a political break-in at DNC Headquarters that related to an alien presence…Linda shared an interview, conducted by podcaster Daniel Liszt, with attorney Douglas Caddy, who was a friend of CIA Agent and Watergate Conspirator E. Howard Hunt. Caddy recounted meeting with Hunt in 1975 and pressing him for details on two infamous events in American history. Despite being evasive in his answers, Hunt ultimately revealed that Kennedy was killed because he was poised to reveal “our most vital secret to the Soviets” which was “the alien presence.” Caddy also claimed that the impetus behind the Watergate burglary was a search for documents which would have implicated Richard Nixon in a 1960 plot to assassinate Fidel Castro. However, he theorized that the Watergate Scandal was actually orchestrated in order to remove Nixon from power because he wanted access to the UFO Secrets closely guarded by the MJ-12 group.=========================================================================================================== [https://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?ID= ... nvironment]July 31, 2015 –— Part 1: Watergate Break-In Retired Attorney Douglas Caddy with JFK Assassination Secret from CIA “Super Spy” E. Howard Hunt. CIA “Super Spy” Everette Howard Hunt testified before the Congressional Watergate Committee in May 1973 [-]Part 1: Watergate Break-In Retired Attorney Douglas Caddy with JFK Assassination Secret from CIA “Super Spy” E. Howard Hunt.© 2015 by Linda Moulton HoweNovember 12,1963 Censored Top Secret Memorandum to CIA Director UFO National Security Classification Review [Caddy JFK Letter]President John F. Kennedy’s November 12, 1963, memorandum for The Director (name blacked out, DCI in Nov. 1963 was John McCone), Central Intelligence Agency on the “SUBJECT: Classification review of all UFO intelligence files affecting National Security.”JFK was assassinated ten days later in Dallas, Texas. It is assumed that Allen W. Dulles, Director of the CIA until November 1961, replaced by John McCone, continued on in his other more powerful position as MJ-1. (PEOPLE THIS IS SO CRITICAL TO THE ANALYSIS OF THE JFK REMOVAL, YET 98 % OF ALL JFK RESEARCHER'S HAVE MISSED IT FOR 54 YEARS. 01.24.2017. BB.)July 31, 2015, Houston, Texas – Forty-three years ago on June 17, 1972, five men were arrested for breaking into the Democratic National Committee offices at the Watergate Hotel and office complex in Washington, D. C. They were James McCord, a former CIA Agent working for Nixon’s Re-Election CREEP Committee, Frank Sturgis, Bernard Barker, Virgilio Gonzalez and Eugenio Martinez.Watergate is an office-hotel-apartment complex near the Potomac River in Washington, D. C. [CaddyWatergateAerial] Watergate is an office-hotel-apartment complex near the Potomac River in Washington, D. C.The DNC burglars were led off in handcuffs on June 17, 1972 [Caddy Watergate 5 Arrested June 17, 1972]:The DNC burglars were led off in handcuffs on June 17, 1972, after their arrest for breaking into the Democratic National Committee headquarters at the Watergate complex near the Potomac River. Three of those arrested were Cuban exiles, one was a Cuban-American andtheir on-site leader was James McCord, a former CIA Agent and a Security Coordinator for President Richard Nixon’s Committee for the Reelection of the President (CREEP). Photo © 1972 by AP.Two more men would be added to the break-in charges: E. Howard Hunt, Jr., who specialized in political warfare dirty tricks that included the CIA’s disastrous April 1961 Bay of Pigs invasion of Cuba during the John F. Kennedy Administration. Hunt had organized the break-in on assignment for the President Richard Nixon White House. Rounding out the Watergate 7 was G. Gordon Liddy, who was then working as Nixon’s CREEP attorney.How Everette Howard Hunt and Douglas Caddy Became Friends:After his World War II spy days for the U. S. Navy and Office of Strategic Services, known as the OSS, Everette Howard Hunt went to work in 1949 for the newly created Central Intelligence Agency. Hunt’s specialty was political warfare — dirty tricks, sabotage and propaganda, including the overthrow of Guatemala’s government in the early 1950s and the disastrous Bay of Pigs Invasion to bring down Cuba’s Castro that began on April 17, 1961.Nine years later in 1970, “CIA Super Spy” Hunt was frustrated and resigned his Langley CIA position and went to work for Robert R. Mullen Co., a public relations subsidiary of General Foods that was a front for the CIA. There Hunt met attorney Douglas Caddy and the two men became friends. Caddy insists that at the time he did not know the PR firm and Howard Hunt were both working for the CIA. One of Hunt’s assignments in his CIA Mullen work was to head up a political dirty tricks unit for the Nixon White House. That is how Howard Hunt came to organize the burglary of the Democratic National Committee that took place at the Watergate complex in Washington, D. C., on June 17, 1972, at about 3 o’clock in the early morning. Hunt’s five henchmen were discovered and arrested by police. Howard Hunt Called His Friend, Douglas Caddy, for Help With the Arrested Burglars in the DNC that Worked for Hunt. Hunt reached out to attorney Caddy for help. Caddy was not a criminal law attorney, but found a lawyer to represent the five burglars. Hunt’s bungled DNC break-in eventually brought down Richard M. Nixon, who resigned his presidency two years later on August 9, 1974.August 09, 1974 Nixon Resignation Letter to Henry Kissinger [Source U. S. National Archive]:Source: U. S. National Archive.E. Howard Hunt testified on September 24, 1973, before the U. S. Senate Watergate Committee [CaddyHowardHuntCongressHearing]:E. Howard Hunt testified on September 24, 1973, before the U. S. Senate Watergate Committee in Washington, D. C., about the June 17, 1972, break-in of the Democratic National Committee office in the Watergate complex. As the break-in organizer, Hunt was sentenced to 33 months in Federal Prison Camp at Eglin AFB, Florida. Photograph by AP.===============================Howard Hunt Reached Out Again to Douglas Caddy Before Hunt’s Prison Sentence Began On April 25, 1975.Not long before E. Howard Hunt entered the Federal Prison Camp at Eglin AFB, Florida, on April 25, 1975, Hunt asked to meet for the last time with his attorney friend Douglas Caddy, at the Yenching Palace restaurant in Washington, famous for historic deal making. Caddy wanted to know the true reasons behind the Watergate burglary and JFK’s assassination. What happened in that last dinner is the subject of this 2-part Earthfiles. Douglas Caddy — only recently in June 2015 — watched a documentary called “AGENT OSWALD: THE CIA PATSY,” produced and edited by Daniel Liszt, host and producer of the internet’s Dark Journalist. See websites below. Afterward, it was Douglas Caddy who contacted Daniel to say that the Oswald documentary was “correct.”Bob Woodward, author and Associate Editor, The Washington Post, with retired attorney Douglas Caddy and author Carl Bernstein [CaddyDouglasWoodwardBernstein]:Bob Woodward, author and Associate Editor, The Washington Post, with retired attorney Douglas Caddy and author Carl Bernstein at “The Brilliant Lecture Series” on September 25, 2014, in Houston, Texas. The event featured lectures about the media and the June 17, 1972, Watergate break-in. Image provided by Douglas Caddy.Daniel Liszt asked Caddy if he would be willing to talk about his own experiences with the Watergate break-in and friendship with E. Howard Hunt. Caddy agreed and gave his permission for a Skype videotaped interview one month ago on June 29, 2015, from his Houston, Texas, apartment. Daniel sent the 3-hour videotaped interview to Earthfiles.com for review. Caddy’s last discussion with E. Howard Hunt provides a surprising explanation for the DNC break-in and adds more weight to whistleblower claims of the past 52 years that the CIA killed President John F. Kennedy because JFK wanted to open up the truth about extraterrestrials on Earth and share those facts with the Soviet Union in an effort to end the Cold War.I asked Daniel Liszt if we could collaborate for Earthfiles reports and my July 30, 2015, Coast to Coast AM broadcast on iHeart Premiere Radio Networks. Here from Cambridge, Massachusetts, is Daniel Liszt, followed by my edited excerpts of 77-year-old retired attorney Douglas Caddy, with Daniel’s permission, from his June 29, 2015, Dark Journalist 3-hour Skype interview with Caddy. See websites below.Interviews:00:00 Howe073015 JFK Assassination Secret Part 1:Howe073015 JFK Assassination Secret Part 1:Daniel Liszt, 40, Host and Producer, Dark Journalist, Cambridge, Massachusetts, and Douglas Caddy, 77, retired attorney, Houston, Texas: “I was contacted by Douglas Caddy, who was a former attorney for the Watergate (five) burglars and a close friend of CIA “Super Spy” E. Howard Hunt. And Hunt had long been suspected of being involved in the JFK assassination. And then Caddy contacted me and said he was ready to go public about what his good friend E. Howard Hunt had told him about the reasons why JFK had been assassinated.THIS WAS AT THE INFAMOUS CHINESE RESTAURANT (Yenching Palace) IN WASHINGTON, D. C., WHERE HISTORIC FIGURES WENT TO TALK AND TO PLOT AND TO PLAN.That’s exactly right. The year was 1975. This restaurant was famous for major events happening. For example, the Cuban missile crisis was resolved through secret channels there. And the government often bugged where these major figures from the State Department and various Administrations would sit down and talk business. Henry Kissinger was a frequent guest there. Hunt had actually contacted Caddy and said he wanted to meet him before he (Hunt) went to prison as a way to say thanks for he (Caddy) had done for him (Hunt). Because after all, Hunt had put him in a very uncomfortable position having Caddy represent the Watergate burglars without giving him the whole story behind what they were doing there.SO HUNT IS INITIATING THE DINNER, ASKING TO COME SO HE CAN SAY THANK YOU TO DOUGLAS CADDY, THE ATTORNEY, FOR THE HELP THAT HE HAD GIVEN HOWARD HUNT AT THE TIME OF THE WATERGATE BREAK-IN AND THAT HUNT IS HEADED OFF TO PRISON.Exactly right. And what’s happening is that Caddy has a deep desire to find out:1) What was behind the Watergate break-in ?2) What was the reason that John F. Kennedy was assassinated ?”Douglas Caddy Excerpts, Dark Journalist Skype Interview:Houston, Texas, June 29, 2015.Douglas Caddy, 77, retired attorney, Houston, Texas: “Somewhere into the meal, I said, “Well, Howard, I’ve got to ask you some questions, you know ? The first one is why did you go into the Democratic National Committee (DNC) ? What was so important there ?”He (Hunt) hesitated and then said, “Well, we went in there just to photograph any documents that had numbers on it.”I said, “Howard, Howard, come on now. Please ! You can’t get away with that. It’s just too easy an answer. Look what I’ve gone through on your behalf.”He just shrugged his shoulders and I said, “Well, you did plead guilty to burglary and to conspiracy and to eavesdropping. I was a witness at that first trial. I remember looking out at that table in front of me and seeing all that wiretap equipment and photographic equipment and so forth and so, “Howard, isn’t it true then that you went in there to replace a defective bug ?” I was asking from him confirmation. But all he did was nod his head like that. He did not verbally articulate.So that was his method of assenting to what I had asked him. I said, “Well, there was a lot of publicity about a prostitution ring being operated out of the Democratic National Committee and so did you not also go in there to get copies of the books that contained the names of the clients of the prostitution ring there ?”Obviously, this is how you compromise people. If you can get the names of the clients, you can compromise them and coerce them through blackmail to do things.And he once again nodded assenting, I thought. I said, “Well, Howard, this is not enough of a reason to burglarize the Democratic National Committee. There’s got to be another reason why you went in there.”He hesitated for a moment and said, “Yes. Well, there was another reason. We believe there were Cuban government reports in the Democratic National Committee that were connected to the Kennedy assassination.”And I said, “Wow! Cuban government reports that would give us information about the Kennedy assassination.”He said, “Yes.”I said, “Well, what do you think was in those reports ?”At that point, he just held up his hands and went like that and said, “No more questions.”I thought , Well, this is the last time I see Howard. I’m going to make one more stab to see if I can get something here, you know ?And I said, “Howard, why was John Kennedy assassinated ?”He (Hunt) said, “John Kennedy was assassinated because he was about to give our most vital secret to the Soviets.”I was stunned by that. And I said, “Well what was that ?”At that point he leaned forward and looked right in my eyes and he said, “The alien presence.” And reached out and shook my hand and then turned and walked away. That was the last time I saw Howard Hunt.“The alien presence.” I remembered it. I knew it was important.Harvard Astronomer Donald Menzel, Ph.D., was In MJ-12.I came across in my own investigation — Stanton Friedman. As a researcher, he said he went to the Harvard University Library because he wanted to look up a Dr. Donald Menzel. Dr. Menzel was head of the Observatory at Harvard and he was an astronomer. The reason Stanton Friedman was interested in him was because for years he was the number one public critic of UFOs and aliens and all that subject, you know ?Liszt: Menzel was like the big UFO debunker of the 1950s and 1960s.Caddy: Because of his position at Harvard, he had the credibility and people believed him. And so, Stanton Friedman was going through the file on Menzel and he came across this file within the file on JFK. And he said, “Wow!” And he opened it and there was a letter from Dr. Menzel to JFK, John Kennedy, who was in 1957 on the Board of Overseers of Harvard University. JFK was already a U. S. Senator at that time. But Senators do not have the highest classification of security. In other words, you can be a Senator, but there are still levels of security above you.And so what Dr. Menzel said, “When you get that pending (level of) security granted, there are things I want to talk with you about my work with the NSA and these other activities.” I gather with aliens, UFOs and so forth.This may have been the first time that John Kennedy came in contact with someone who had detailed knowledge of the alien presence.And so when Kennedy became President, what I read into his actions, is that he had his own agenda. One of his agendas was to get more knowledge about the alien presence.The interesting thing about Dr. Menzel was that he was a member of Majestic 12. His authority was so high that he had complete knowledge of the alien presence.JFK Was Assassinated Because He Wanted Authority to Access MJ-12’s Oversight of the “Alien Presence”:John Kennedy had been briefed by Dr. Menzel and when he was President, he wanted more information. He decided, I think, to approach this obliquely, and the first thing he did was in June of 1961, he issued National Security Action Memorandum 55, in which he directed that the Defense Department take Oversight of the Covert Activities of the CIA.He thought this would give him an insight into the Research Project of Majestic 12. Then he at that same time in 1961, he met with Khruschev in Vienna and he broached with Krhuschev at that time that there be joint exploration in outer space from the Soviet Union and the United States and maybe a Joint Landing on the Moon.John Kennedy tried to open up ties with the Soviet Union. I think Khruschev was taken aback by this. (PEOPLE, KHRUSCHEV WAS TAKE BACK, BUTTHE COUNTER INTELLIGENCE AND INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITIES OF BOTH THE U.S., AND U.S.S.R. WERE SHAKEN, SHOCKED, STUNNED TO THE CORE, AND PUT ON THEIR OWN HIGHEST ALERT FORMATS. 01.24.2017. BB.)Then Kennedy wrote a letter to Khruschev in March of 1962, building more bridges. And then Kennedy appointed Dr. Hugh Dryden, who was (Deputy) Administrator of NASA [ August 19, 1958 – December 2, 1965] to coordinate the (space) activity with his counterpart in the Soviet Union on the Subject of Exploration of Outer Space and Landing on the Moon.Kennedy went ahead with his speech at American University in June 1963. Remember, he was assassinated that November (22, 1963) in which he advocated World Peace. It’s a great speech, one of the greatest speeches by any President. (PEOPLE, THE FAR REACHING APPLICATIONS AND IMPLICATIONS OF THIS SPEECH OF JFK HAD GEOMETRIC EFFECTS BEYOND JFKS's OWN PERCEPTIONS. 01.24.2017. BB.)Then in September of 1963, he spoke before the United Nations at which time, he said the Exploration of Outer Space is not a matter just for one nation. It’s a matter for international cooperation and I propose that the two great powers, the Soviet Union and United States engage jointly in outer space and a landing on the moon.US President John F. Kennedy (right) says farewell to Secretary-General U Thant after addressing the UN General Assembly on Sept 20, 1963 [CaddyUNspeech1963Sept20] JFK’s United Nations Speech in September 20, 1963US President John F. Kennedy (right) says farewell to Secretary-General U Thant after addressing the UN General Assembly on September 20, 1963. UN Photo/Yutaka Nagata.This was once again his attempt to build bridges to the Soviet Union. And his final step before he was assassinated was he issued a National Security Action Memorandum No. 271 for the Administrator of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA), Subject: Cooperation with the USSR on outer space matters.JFK to NASA Administrator: “I would like you to assume personally initiative and control responsibility for the development of a program of substantive cooperation with the Soviet Union in the field of outer space, including the development of specific technological proposals. These proposals should be developed with a view as to their possible discussion with the Soviet Union as a direct outcome of my September 20, 1963, proposal for broad cooperation between the United States and the USSR in outer space, including cooperation in lunar landing programs.” (PEOPLE WHAT JFK WAS PROPOSING WOULD HAVE MADE HIM THE MOST POWERFUL U.S. PRESIDENT OF ALL TIMES. THIS SCARED AND SHOCKED THE COUNTER INTELLIGENCE AND INTELLIGENCE AGENTS AND COMMUNITIES WORLD WIDE. 01.24.2017. BB.)It goes on, but the important point here that Kennedy is proposing a Formal Government Policy. He sends this memorandum to the following persons.1) Chairman of the National Aeronautics and Space Council;2) Secretary of State;3) Secretary of Defense;4) Director of the Central Intelligence Agency;5) Chairman of the Atomic Energy Commission;6) Special Assistant to the President for Science and Technology;7) Director, Bureau of the Budget; Director, U. S. Information Agency;9) Copy to Mr. Bundy;10) Mr. Johnson (V. President L. B. J.)11) And the National Security Council files.So he (JFK) formally proposes as a policy. Let’s see what reaction was in his own government. You’re General Curtis LeMay. How would you react if you were General Curtis LeMay ?Daniel Liszt: A guy like LeMay was so used to fighting the Soviet Union, I can only imagine that they were just completely furious on the inside of the National Security Structure. (PEOPLE ANALYZE AND STUDY THIS CLOSELY AS FURIOUS DOESN'T EVEN BEGIN TO DESCRIBE HOW GENERAL CURTIS LEMAY AND HIS CLOSE ASSOCIATES FELT. 01.24.2017. BB.)Caddy: Absolutely furious ! He would want to nuke the Soviets. And there were all these people that had that attitude and so Kennedy was essentially on his own to a great extent. He had his brother, but he was on his own. He had also made other enemies, we have to realize through other proposals like the Federal Reserve and on the Bay of Pigs, which was very, very important because the Cuban American community blamed him (JFK) for the Bay of Pigs debacle. So, he did have many other enemies.But in my opinion, what he was starting with his first Action Memorandum 55, where he asked the Defense Department to have oversight over the Covert Activities of the CIA. This was in June of 1961. He was challenging the authority of the successor to Majestic 12. This is a Government Above the Government. Even President Clinton at one point publicly stated that he had come to believe that there was a Government Above his over which he had no control.So what Kennedy was doing was challenging this (MJ-12) Group. This is the Group that has the authority to deal with the alien presence, whatever it is. We do not know at this time who administers this organization now.Kennedy, in my opinion, because we pose a threat to them by saying, “I as President want this information. I’m the elected representative of the American people. I feel that I should have this information about the Alien Presence. This should not be just in the providence of this secret group (MJ-12).And so in my opinion behind his assassination ultimately was his attempt to have authority to get into Majestic 12’s Oversight of the Alien Presence.” ================================The Memo That Might Have Finally Triggered MJ-1 to Order JFK’s Assassination:JFK was assassinated only ten days after his November 12, 1963, TOP SECRET Memo to the Director of the Central Intelligence Agency below. On that date, the DCI was John McCone, but it is also assumed that Allen W. Dulles (AWD), who had been DCI until November 1961 and his replacement by John McCone, continued on in his other more powerful position as MJ-1. The handwritten note at the bottom of this memo says, “Response from Colby: Angleton has MJ Directive 11/20/63.” William Colby was then Deputy Chief of the CIA’s Far East Division referencing James Jesus Angleton, Head of CIA Counterintelligence from 1954 - 1974.November 12, 1963][TOP SECRET Memorandum for Director, Central Intelligence Agency from President John F. KennedyNovember 12, 1963, TOP SECRET Memorandum for Director, Central Intelligence Agency (name blacked out, but presumably John McCone) from President John F. Kennedy. SUBJECT: Classification review of all UFO intelligence files affecting National Security.As I had discussed with you previously, I have initiated BLACKED OUT and have instructed James Webb to develop a Program with the Soviet Union in Joint Space and Lunar Exploration. It would be very helpful if you would have the high threat cases reviewed with the purpose of identification of bona fide as opposed to classified CIA and USAF sources. It is important that we make a clear distinction between the knowns and unknowns in the event the Soviets try to mistake our extended cooperation as a cover for intelligence gathering of their defense and space programs.When this data has been sorted out, I would like you to arrange a program of data sharing with NASA where Unknowns are a factor. This will help NASA Mission Directors in their defensive responsibilities.I would like an interim report on the data review no later than February 1, 1964./signed/ John F. Kennedy=========================Continued in Part 2.Also see:Documentary - Agent Oswald - The CIA Patsy - Dark Journalist - The Truth Is Never Easy [Caddy Agent Oswald CIA Patsy Feb 2014]:Dark Journalist June 29, 2015, Skype Interview (2 hrs 45 minutes),“Douglas Caddy — JFK Killed Over the Alien Presence”:http://www.darkjournalist.com/s-caddy.phpAlso see Dark Journalist documentary:Website: Dark Journalist: The Truth Is Never EasyDocumentary: Agent Oswald: The CIA Patsy © February 2014:http://www.darkjournalist.com/documentaries.phpYouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpyMuduBmtQPart 2: JFK Wanted to Know What the Truman-Appointed Majestic-12 Knew About E. T.'s.© 2015 by Linda Moulton Howe:“As you must know LANCER [JFK] has made some inquiries regarding our activities which we cannot allow.”– Director of Central Intelligence (MJ-1):“I would presume that the scenario involved is that MJ-1 is dictating this burned memo to a secretary. He, MJ-1, does not want the secretary to know that he is saying, ‘We ought to kill JFK.’” (PEOPLE THIS IS THE ONLY KNOWN MEMO THAT AUTHORIZED THE REMOVAL OF JFK. 01.24.2017, BB.)– Robert Wood, Ph.D., Physicist and Retired Aerospace Manager:“Caddy felt it was important for humanity and for our future to know the Alien Presence is real and it was the reason for JFK’s assassination.”– Daniel Liszt, Host and Producer, Dark Journalist:War Department Operations Manual SOM1-01 by Majestic-12 Group, April 1954 [Majestic12titleSOM101]:War Department Operations Manual SOM1-01 by Majestic-12 Group, April 1954.July 31, 2015 Houston, Texas – Seven years ago in August 2008, I did not know that by 2015, an historic Watergate break-in figure such as attorney Douglas Caddy would share his last conversation with the CIA’s E. Howard Hunt when Hunt said that JFK was assassinated because he was trying to penetrate the MJ-12 and CIA control over information about “the alien presence.”But in August of 2008, I was discussing that same subject — the assassination of President John F. Kennedy by the CIA — with Robert Wood, Ph.D., retired aerospace engineer, who had purchased all of the TOP SECRET/MJ-12 documents that a whistleblower named Timothy Cooper sold to Bob in 2001. Cooper said his father had worked in a print shop that did work for White Sands Proving Ground in New Mexico and had secretly copied documents about UFO's and extraterrestrials that contained titles and stamps of MAJESTIC-12, MJ-12 and MAJIC.A week after Bob Wood purchased Cooper’s documents in 2001, Tim Cooper called Dr. Wood and said, “You won’t believe what arrived in the mail yesterday !” It was a new memo Tim had never seen before and appeared to be scorched by fire. During our 2008 Earthfiles interview, Bob Wood told me, “As far as I know, this ‘burned memo’ is the only document that I’ve ever heard anyone claim could be the authorization to kill John F. Kennedy.”The whistleblower of the 9-page “burned memo” said he worked 1960 to 1974 in CIA Counterintelligence for James Jesus Angleton, Director, CIA Counter-intelligence. After James Angleton died on May 12, 1987, the whistleblower said he pulled the 9-page memorandum from a fire that had scorched Angleton’s most sensitive MJ-12 secret files.9-Page “Burned Memo” Kept in CIA Angleton’s Safe:All 9 Archived 080308EarthfilesThe 9-page memo is not dated, but is stamped in red: TOP SECRET/MJ-12. Since the subject is LANCER (President John F. Kennedy), it is assumed the date the memo was written was between Black stamp CI on upper left is Counterintelligence.The next lines are: Central Intelligence Agency:From: Director of Central Intelligence (MJ-1)Followed by a copy list to MJ-2, 1, 4, 5, 6, 7References:Project MAJESTIC and JEHOVAH (MJ)Project EVIROProject PARASITEProject PARHELIONIn the first of nine pages below typed cleanly in black above actual burned memo, the reference to LANCER historically is consistent with the codename that the U. S. Secret Service used to refer to President John F. Kennedy. His wife, Jacqueline Kennedy, was LACE.In 1954, Allen W. Dulles, who had recently become Director of Central Intelligence for the Central Intelligence Agency, named James Jesus Angleton (JJA) to be head of the Counterintelligence staff, a position Angleton retained for the rest of his CIA career until his death on May 12, 1987. Dulles also assigned him responsibility for coordination with Allied Intelligence Services. The first page of the 9-page memo below has a handwritten note: “DO NOT REMOVE FROM SAFE (illegible) JJA”Allen Dulles was the Director of the CIA, and presumably MJ-1 in the Majestic-12 Group, up to 1961. He was a tough inside player. But, in November 1961, President John F. Kennedy replaced Alan Dulles with John McCone. McCone was also in charge of the CIA at the time of the November 22, 1963, assassination; Allen W. Dulles (AWD) served on the Warren Commission, which investigated the assassination, and Allen W. Dulles signed the Warren Commission report cover letter.See Dr. Robert Wood’s detailed comments about all nine burned memo pages in080608Earthfiles.Original scorched carbon page 1:In the context of the above it has become necessary to review and evaluate duplication of field activition (sic) in light of the current situation. To eliminate this problem, I have drafted new directives for your review and consideration. Please evaluate each draft on its own merit with the goal of finding acceptable solutions in which all can agree on. As you must know LANCER has made some inquiries regarding our activities which we cannot allow. Please submit your views no later than October. Your action to this matter is critical to the continuance of the group.Tab (A) President’s EYES ONLYTab (B) “NEED-TO-KNOW”Tab (C) DoD 5200.1Tab (D) Project BLUE BOOKTab (E) Freedom of InformationTab (F) PSYOPTab (G) BW [ Editor’s Note: Biological warfare SPIKE, HOUSE CLEANING, MK-ULTRA, ARTICHOKE and DOMESTIC.]Tab (H) Project ENVIRONMENTTOP SECRET_MJ-12 Central Intelligence Agency memo [MJScorched1stPage]:First page, TOP SECRET/MJ-12 Central Intelligence Agency memo from Director of Central Intelligence (MJ-1) to MJ-2 through MJ-7 allegedly written in 1961 to 1963 time period. Whistleblower says he worked1960 to 1974 in CIA counterintelligence for James Jesus Angleton, Director, CIA Counterintelligence from 1954 to 1974. After James Angleton died on May 12, 1987, whistleblower said he pulled this 9-page memorandum from a fire that was burning up Angleton’s most sensitive MJ-12 secret files. Two handwritten notations are: “Original carbon” and “DO NOT REMOVE FROM SAFE (illegible) JJA.”Image provided by Robert Wood. =============================Draft, Directive Regarding Project ENVIRONMENT [MJScorchedTabHcropped]Tab H Project ENVIRONMENT:TAB H SAYS: ‘Draft, Directive Regarding Project ENVIRONMENT. When conditions become non-conducive for growth in our environment and Washington cannot be influenced any further, the weather is lacking any precipitation (misspelled as percipitation in memo) … it should be wet.’“When conditions become non-conducive for growth.” — If MJ-12 is not going to get any money, or no more money, or their money is going to be cut off completely “in our environment. … And Washington cannot be influenced any further.” That means the people who control lots of covert money for MJ-12 UFO/E.T. operations don’t keep the black money flowing into MJ-12.That leads to “weather is lacking any precipitation.” Black budget money for MJ-12 dwindles or is cut off.Then, “it should be wet” is a reference to “wet works,” or “wet affairs,” which originated in Russia, actually in the 19th Century from a Russian phrase where apparently if you killed somebody during a burglary, it was called “wet” in Russian because of the blood. “Wet” got used in the intelligence community in the KGB to describe assassinations and was used in intelligence communities around the world.So MJ-1, the CIA Director (likely Allen W. Dulles, or his successor John McCone) is using arcane language to conceal the true intent of his message to assassinate LANCER, JFK.Also see:5-part Earthfiles series for Original Carbon of 9-page Scorched Memo and information about Project JEHOVA with physicists Albert Einstein and Robert Oppenheimer.Caddy Interview Continued:00:00 Howe073015 JFK Assassination Secret Part 2Howe073015 JFK Assassination Secret Part 2Douglas Caddy, 77, retired attorney, Houston, Texas; Daniel Liszt, 40, Host and Producer, Dark Journalist, Cambridge, Massachusetts: “The planning of the assassination was done very, very carefully. The planning of the cover-up was done very, very carefully. If I had to say who I thought was the ultimate planner, I would say James Angleton of the CIA.James Jesus Angleton, Chief of the Central Intelligence Agency's Counterintelligence program, at the January 1969 funeral of Allen W. Dulles:James Jesus Angleton, Chief of the Central Intelligence Agency’s Counterintelligence program, at the January 1969 funeral of Allen W. Dulles,CIA Director from February 26, 1953, to November 29, 1961, and suspected overseer with Angleton of the detailed planning of JFK’s assassination on November 22, 1963, in Dallas, Texas. James Angleton died of lung canceron May 11, 1987, and was buried in his hometown of Boise, Idaho.Liszt: James Jesus Angleton, who was Chief of the Central Intelligence Agency’s Counterintelligence program at that time (1963).Caddy: JFK’s cabinet was enroute to Japan when the assassination took place.[ Editor’s Note: On November 22, 1963, White House Press Secretary Pierre Salinger was en route to Tokyo aboard a jet plane with six members of the Cabinet when he received the message that President John F. Kennedy had been shot. Shortly after, Navy Cmdr. Oliver Hallett called Salinger from the Situation Room with the news that the President has died.]Liszt: They just all happened to be sent out of the country during the assassination.Caddy: Just the Secretary of State (Dean Rusk) and the Attorney General (Robert F. Kennedy) were in Washington. Whoever had planned it had planned it so the cabinet were en route to Japan to conduct negotiations.Liszt: Angleton is a very likely candidate for that type of planning. Is there another high-level figure that comes to mind ?Caddy: I think that Lyndon Johnson, from the time he became Vice President, he planned to become President. There is this quotation from Bobby Baker, who was his right-hand man, to one of LBJ’s assistants at that (1960) inauguration to the effect that JFK would not live out his term as President.But what happened was I think that Lyndon Johnson had knowledge of the assassination, but he was not the central figure controlling the operation of it. He had prior knowledge.Liszt: So, Hunt tells you, his good friend, the real reason why JFK was assassinated, which is he was going to share Our Knowledge of the Alien Presence with the Soviet Union.Caddy: Our most vital secret.Liszt: Later, he (Hunt) did make a deathbed confession (to Hunt’s son, St John Hunt) about LBJ working with elements of the CIA to assassinate President Kennedy. How did you feel about your old friend’s deathbed confession ?Caddy: I agreed with him on LBJ. But looking back, Howard said in interviews for the press and wrote an article for The New York Times when he was in prison. He said, “I’m still serving my country. I’m in prison, but I’m still serving my country.”And I think what Howard Hunt was saying at his deathbed confession is that he was still serving his country by withholding there is an alien presence.Howard Hunt was in such a position to know about the alien presence. So when he said that to me, he was speaking with authority. And when he said that on his deathbed about LBJ and the people that were involved, I read into it that Howard Hunt was saying, “I’m serving my country.”Liszt: To bring this around to your close friendship with Hunt. You knew him well.Caddy: Yes.Liszt: And you knew his wife Dorothy and family. How do you feel knowing what you know about Hunt having a roll in something as treacherous as the JFK assassination ?Caddy: I think Hunt in his own mind justified it. He was so wedded to that Bay of Pigs [see Websites below] sellout and maybe the steps that JFK was taking. Howard Hunt was very conservative, very right wing. Latin American activities that he was involved in where so many people were killed. I could see him agreeing to that.Liszt: You could ?Caddy: Only if he sensed there was justification in doing so.Liszt: I would like to know how these Presidents before and after JFK dealt with this (Majestic-12) Group that were/are in control of the off-world technology ? And how did/do they deal with the alien presence ?Caddy: Eisenhower, I think, had the most knowledge about the alien presence at that time. Eisenhower was deep into this subject and might have even met with representatives of the alien intelligence. But Nixon was his Vice President. Nixon was Chairman of the 54/12 Committee, which oversaw Covert Activities. And I think Nixon probably possessed 80% of the knowledge that Eisenhower had on the alien presence and Majestic-12. And Nixon, when he became President in 1968, the first thing he did was try to get hold of the research project, the Majestic-12.(PEOPLE THIS IS WHY DISCUSSIONS TO REMOVE JFK BEGAN 01.20.1961, SHORTLY AFTER JFK WAS SWORN IN. THE EVENTUALITY OF THE NECESSITY TO REMOVE JFK WAS ALRADY KNOWN. JFK WOULD HAVE TO BE REMOVED IN HIS FIRT TERM. 01.24.2017. BB.)In 1960, Nixon As Eisenhower’s Vice President asked Billionaire Howard Hughes to Secretly Assassinate Cuba’s Castro. (PEOPLE REMEMBER THAT HOWARD HUGHES WAS THE CIA OPERATIVE WITH THE BANK OF BOSTON WHO ARRANGED AND HANDLED THE 6,000 BELL HELICOPTER's FOR VIET NAM, LAOS, AND CAMBODIA. THIS ALSO HELPED WITH THE CIA DRUG AND PHOENIX PROGRAM's. 01.24.2017. BB.)Back in 1960, Nixon (as Vice President to Dwight D. Eisenhower) contacted Howard Hughes, in the summer of 1960 and asked Howard Hughes to arrange the assassination of Castro without the U. S. government’s fingerprints on it. Howard Hughes agreed to do that. Hughes had done a number of things for the government and was one of Nixon’s secret donors. And Hughes delegated to Robert Maheu, his right-hand man. He sought out assistance of the Mafia and organized crime and the CIA was already onboard, you might say.So, what happened was that Nixon was not elected in November 1960. Kennedy was elected. And so this (Bay of Pigs) operation had been set up under Nixon’s directive to Howard Hughes (billionaire owner of Hughes Aircraft and Medical Center) and continued on without JFK and his brother (Robert, Attorney General) knowing about it. It was about a year into their administration that they found out about these training camps that were still going on that had been set up under Nixon’s original authority.The point here is that if going into the Democratic National Committee (DNC) and finding that Cuban government report on the Kennedy assassination — if they (Democrats) had traced Nixon as being the originator of the Bay of Pigs debacle, the Cuban-American animosity towards JFK — that report, if it did exist, Nixon could be blamed publicly for starting a chain of events that ultimately led to the assassination because of the Bay of Pigs that involved all these Cuban Americans.And so it was also vital to the CIA to know if that Cuban government report existed there (at DNC headquarters). There’s a book on this called Watergate: The Hidden History: (Nixon, The Mafia, and The CIA © 2013 by Lamar Waldron) that goes into this secret desire on the part of Nixon and Richard Helms (CIA’s Director of Central Intelligence from June 1966 to February 1973) to get that report that they thought was at the Democratic National Committee.)Liszt: Why did they think the document was there in the DNC ?Caddy: Because Larry O’Brien (then-Chairman of the DNC whose offices the burglars broke into) was a former lobbyist for Howard Hughes in Washington, D. C. He might have just gotten knowledge as a lobbyist as to what had gone on with Maheu and Hughes and could have used this in the (presidential) campaign.But when Nixon became President in 1968, remember how JFK approached trying to get his knowledge of the Majestic-12’s research project in the alien presence ? He did this sort of gradually with the memorandums.Nixon did it differently. The day he was inaugurated, he signed a National Security Decision Number 2, in which Nixon put out (excluded) the Defense Department, the State Department, the CIA of having major input into Vietnam and into the Cold War. Instead, he consolidated this with his National Security Council with Henry Kissinger and his two closest aides, (H.R.) Haldeman and (John D.) Erlichman.Richard M. Nixon, U. S. President from 1968 until his forced resignation over the Watergate break-in scandal on August 9, 1974[CaddyNixonHaldemanKissingerErlichman]:Richard M. Nixon, U. S. President from 1968 until his forced resignation over the Watergate break-in scandal on August 9, 1974. Nixon and his three closest aides left to right: Harry Robbins “H. R.” Haldeman; Henry Kissinger, National Security Advisor and concurrently Secretary of State from September 22, 1973 to January 20, 1977; and John D. Erlichman. Haldeman and Erlichman were also forced to resign on April 30, 1973, over the Watergate scandal. Oval Office undated White House photograph.I read into this, to be honest, that based on what he (Nixon) knew as Vice President (under Eisenhower) and what he had learned about the alien presence, Nixon was intent again to get more knowledge about the alien presence — what their intentions were ? And it was important for the President to know what was going on !I think that Nixon was set up through Watergate to fall because he was doing the same thing Kennedy was doing.Liszt: So he was trying to get control of this group that was handling the alien information ?Caddy: He (Nixon) was pressing forward to find out about Majestic-12 and what it’s doing with the alien presence.Liszt: He also wanted to assert power over this breakaway Majestic-12 Group that was researching the alien presence and technology. He wanted, like JFK wanted, to regain power over that (MJ-12) program again.Caddy: He (Nixon) wanted the knowledge. I mean, he may have just continued the MJ-12 program with the same Group, but as a co-equal, in other words. There is no reason that the President of the United States should not be aware of these activities. ===================================Super Black Budget Financing of MJ-12 and Secret Space Program:Now this leads into another activity and that is that vast sums of money have gone to be used by Majestic-12 in dealing with the alien presence — vast sums of money starting with World War II when the gold that was recovered by the Japanese was seized and sort of disappeared.[ Editor’s Note: From American Free Press — “After WWII, many secret deals were made by the United States government to let Japanese war criminals, especially the top criminal, the emperor, and the royal family, off the hook. In exchange, much of the stolen gold (perhaps over $120 billion in 1945 dollars), silver, gems, antiquities etc was secretly taken by U.S. government insiders, particularly the Office of Strategic Services (OSS)/Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and various generals in the military. This is where the secret agency got its first big financing—under the table of course. This secret dealing was itself one of the greatest crimes of the 20th century.]Also, you have to wonder about all this money missing from the Federal Reserve. The Federal Reserve refuses to answer questions from members of Congress such as U. S. Senator (Bernie) Sanders. He asked the Head of the Federal Reserve where trillions of dollars went and the Head of the Federal Reserve said, ‘I won’t answer you.’The Blog of U. S. Bernie Sanders (D-Vermont), Huffington Post, December 2, 2010, and updated May 25, 2011 [CaddySenSandersFedReserveRefuse120210]:“The Blog” of U. S. Bernie Sanders (D-Vermont), Huffington Post, December 2, 2010, and updated May 25, 2011.DCClothesline.com, April 6, 2015: “The fact that the Fed is above the law was demonstrated by current Fed chairman, Ben Bernanke, during his appearance before Congress on March 4, 2009 (as shown in this video). Senator Bernie Sanders asked Bernanke about $2.2 trillion in American tax dollars that was lent out by Federal Reserve. Bernanke refused to provide an answer:Senator Sanders: “Will you tell the American people to whom you lent $2.2 trillion of their dollars? … Can you tell us who they are ?”Bernanke: “No”DCClothesline.com, April 6, 2015: In an interview with Jim Lehrer that was aired on PBS’ News Hour on September 18, 2007 that you can watch on YouTube, formal Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan said, essentially, that the Federal Reserve was above the law and that no agency of government can overrule their actions:Jim Lehrer: “What is the proper relationship, what should be the proper relationship between a chairman of the Fed and a president of the United States ?”Alan Greenspan, Federal Reserve Chairman 1955-1987: “Well, first of all, the Federal Reserve is an independent agency, and that means, basically, that there is no other agency of government which can overrule actions that we take. So long as that is in place and there is no evidence that the administration or the Congress or anybody else is requesting that we do things other than what we think is the appropriate thing, then what the relationships are don’t frankly matter.”Caddy: They (Federal Reserve) are not obligated to do it (answer Congress) because they are not part of the government. They are independent. They are really a private bank, is what they are. Don’t forget that just the day before 9/11, Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld (served twice under President Gerald Ford in November 20, 1975 to January 20, 1977; and for President George W. Bush January 20, 2001 to December 18, 2006) held a (Sept. 10, 2001) press conference and said, “I can’t account for $2.1 trillion (actually $2.3 trillion) that is missing from the Pentagon.” See websites below.The next day was 9/11 and that (Rumsfeld) headline just sort of disappeared. (September 11, 2001, attacks on World Trade Centers, New York City; Pentagon, Washington, D. C.; airliner that crashed in Shanksville, Pennsylvania.)There are two budgets: the Black Budget and the Super Black Budget. The Black Budget is only about $90 billion. That is authorized by Congress. They (Congress) say (to Black Budget users), “Take this money and go off and do what you’re supposed to do. We know you’re using it for Black purposes.”But the other, the Super Black Budget, which is trillions of dollars, we have no idea how it’s being handled. And I just think after over 60 years now since 1947 when this all started — Majestic-12 and so forth — it’s now time for an accounting for the (secret) space program.”Liszt: Yes, a secret space program with no public transparency. We (Dark Journalist) cover the black budgets pretty closely. And you think that this whole question around the alien presence and the missing money is the most important issue facing society today?Caddy: Exactly. That’s the bottom line. That’s the most important issue.”Howe: At the end of my interview with Daniel Liszt, he stressed that Caddy had not asked for any money or editing control to do the nearly 3 hours Skype interview.Liszt: Douglas Caddy wasn’t looking for big book deals or publicity. He just wanted to set the story right. Caddy felt it was important for humanity and for our future to know the alien presence is real and it was the reason for JFK’s assassination. JFK’s assassination lay in the secret of the alien presence that he was going to expose first by giving it to the Soviet Union.Howe: Have you or Douglas Caddy received any threats or intimidations since you started broadcasting the long interview on Dark Journalist the end of June 2015 ?Liszt: Well, it’s very interesting. There were kind of unique technical difficulties around it (Skype interview, June 29, 2015). The reaction to it is that Caddy is such a serious figure and the alien presence is such an important question. But we have not been able to put those two things together before. And when you add into it the impact of E. Howard Hunt, who is implicated very often in the assassination of JFK and who at the end of his life gave a deathbed confession to his son (Saint John Hunt) implicating members of the CIA in the assassination of JFK and Caddy has gone on the record and he’s told us what his friend E. Howard Hunt, who was a “super spy” who worked for Presidents Eisenhower, JFK and LBJ — he was the high level CIA figure.For Hunt to say this to Caddy, who knew nothing about the JFK assassination or the alien presence, I think it’s historical. And I think for Caddy to come out and say it at the end of his life — I think it was a very brave thing to do — and what the implications are that Hunt said to him about the alien presence being the main reason for JFK’s assassination.”Everette Howard Hunt - Born October 9, 1918, Hamburg, New York. Died January 23, 2007 [CaddyHowardHuntAutographedPhoto]:Everette Howard Hunt born October 9, 1918, Hamburg, New York. Died January 23, 2007, Miami, Florida. specialized in CIA political warfare and was in charge of operations such as the 1954 Guatemalan coup d’etat and June 17, 1972, Watergate DNC break-in scandal that brought down the Richard Nixon administration. Undated autographed photo.Also see:9-Page “Burned Memo” About “Lancer” Kept in CIA James Jesus Angleton’s Safe— All 9 pages in Archive: 080308Earthfiles— 5-part Earthfiles series — Original Carbon of 9-page Scorched Memo allegedly from CIA James Jesus Angleton’s safeplus information about Project JEHOVA with physicists Albert Einstein and Robert Oppenheimer.Also see:Dark Journalist June 29, 2015, Skype Interview (2 hrs 45 minutes),“Douglas Caddy — JFK Killed Over the Alien Presence”:http://www.darkjournalist.com/s-caddy.phpAlso see Dark Journalist documentary:Documentary - Agent Oswald - The CIA Patsy - Dark Journalist - The Truth Is Never Easy [Caddy Agent Oswald CIA Patsy Feb 2014]Website: Dark Journalist: The Truth Is Never EasyDocumentary: Agent Oswald: The CIA Patsy © February 2014:http://www.darkjournalist.com/documentaries.phpYouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpyMuduBmtQ
Bruce Patrick Brychek

01.26.2017THE REMOVAL OF JFK # 32:SPECIAL NOTE: (IN ANALYZING, READING, RESEARCHING, STUDYING, AND WRITING ABOUT THE REMOVAL OF JFK YOU MUST BEGIN WITH JFK's RELATIONSHIP WITH JAMES FORRESTAL, FORRESTAL BEING "SUICIDED" IN 1949, JFK's RELATIONSHIP WITH DR. DONALD MENZEL, AND WHAT JFK KNEW, AND WAS INVESTIGATING ABOUT MAJESTIC TWELVE, WHILE HEEDING FORMER DWIGHT DAVID EISENHOWER's DIRE PREDICTIONS AND WARNINGS TO JFK. 01.26.2017. BB.)EXOPOLITICS:RAND CORPORATION PART OF ALIEN PROXY WAR INVOLVING USAF & NAVY SECRET SPACE PROGRAMS:WRITTEN BY DR MICHAEL SALLA ON SEPTEMBER 23, 2016. POSTED IN EXOPOLITICS RESEARCH, SECRET SPACE PROGRAMS:In a September 19 phone interview, William Tompkins said that in addition to two generals, two admirals were in the Douglas Working Group created shortly after the February 1942 Los Angeles UFO incident, which ultimately led to the formation of Project RAND in 1945. The RAND Corporation website, however, only mentions two generals, Curtis LeMay and Lauris Norstad, in the creation of Project RAND. There was no mention of Navy admirals involved in Project RAND, even though according to Tompkins, the Navy was a major player in the study of antigravity craft both during and after World War II.During World War II, Tompkins says that he made multiple visits to Naval facilities in China Lake and Pennsylvannia, which were closely examining the briefing packets he was delivering based on the debriefings of 29 spies in multiple Nazi aerospace projects. Clearly, the Navy was interested in developing antigravity craft, but its role would be unacknowledged, as far the official history of the RAND Corporation was involved.Only Army Air Force officials would be acknowledged by official RAND historians, and this was reflected in the growing influence of the soon to be created U.S. Air Force, which had its own ideas in how to deal with extraterrestrial visitors and the Nazi presence in Antarctica.By late 1947, a decision was made to separate RAND from Douglas, as the RAND website explains:By late 1947, it seemed as though Project RAND—which was already operating fairly autonomously—should consider separating from Douglas. In February 1948, the Chief of Staff of the newly created United States Air Force wrote a letter to the president of the Douglas Aircraft Company that approved the evolution of Project RAND into a nonprofit corporation, independent of Douglas. According to Tompkins the separation was not as smooth a transition as the RAND website depicts. He said in his September 19 interview that roughly two thirds of the personnel working in Project RAND moved over to the Santa Monica facility for the newly created RAND Corporation, while one third remained with Douglas at its own facilities in Santa Monica.It is this remnant of Project RAND that formed the secret Douglas think tank, Advanced Design, which Tompkins began working for in early 1951 after joining Douglas only months earlier in late 1950. Tompkins likened the separation of Project RAND from Douglas as a traumatic divorce, as he describes in his book, Selected by Extraterrestrials (p.58):I had been flying up to Douglas, from Naval Air Station North Island San Diego, since spring 1943… Now seven years later, it had been over a year since the divorce. The atmosphere in the Tank was thick with overwhelming tension and resentment. The personnel who had been forced to stay with the family [Douglas Aircraft Company] were hit the hardest. Those who wanted to stay, but who had to leave, also had strong feelings.Tompkins went on to describe his surprise in 1951 when he learned of the antigravity projects being secretly studied by the Douglas scientists and engineers in its classified think tank, and how a separate think tank [RAND Project] had been created to study antigravity technology:We were totally unaware that this strange, out-of-this-world thing had ever existed inside a Classified Engineering Area, inside an aircraft company, one which in turn, must have existed inside another Classified Area. Another Think Tank, comprised of other people, was also tasked to evaluate the unbelievable events. [Selected by Extraterrestrials, p. 58] Tompkins has supplied a document confirming that Antigravity Technology was indeed being studied by the Douglas Aircraft Company during this period. The document (on right) reveals that Tompkins superiors in the Douglas think tank, Elmer Wheaton and W.B. Klemperer, were researching UFO reports and Antigravity Studies in open source material.What Tompkins says next in his book is very revealing in terms of the antagonistic relationship that quickly developed between the RAND Corporation and the Douglas Think Tank formed out of the personnel remaining from Project RAND:For years, this was a thorn in our sides. We were subjected to continuous interruptions in our conference rooms, by other people who appeared there to evaluate our studies and concepts. [Selected by Extraterrestrials, p. 58] Elsewhere in his book, Tompkins describes acts of Industrial Sabotage that set back the Navy’s efforts to work with Douglas Advanced Design Think Tank in designing future Navy Space Battle groups.On the one hand, human-looking extraterrestrials that appeared Scandinavian, and were hence described by Tompkins as “Nordics”, were helping Douglas engineers in designing kilometers-long space carriers and cruisers. Tompkins says that the Nordic extraterrestrials were cultivating the U.S. Navy as future allies in the military conflicts that were occurring with Draconian Reptilians, elsewhere in the galaxy.On the other hand, according to Tompkins, the Draconians, along with their Nazi allies, were sabotaging projects that Douglas Advanced Design were working on for the future Navy space battle groups. The RAND Corporation, according to Tompkins testimony, was linked to this industrial sabotage, suggesting that RAND and the USAF, was being influenced by the Draconian extraterrestrials and Nazis.There are two major issues to consider here when evaluating Tompkins incredible testimony about Nordic and Draconian extraterrestrials using the U.S. Navy and Air Force as proxies in a galactic conflict. Both directly relate to the history of the RAND Corporation and its current activities.28 Mar 1949, Washington, DC, USA --- Surprise Decoration for Forrestal. Washington, D.C.: Retiring Secretary of Defense James V. Forrestal is shown as he received distinguished service medal from President Harry S. Truman in surprise ceremony in White House. Forrestal's resignation became effective today, and the citation with medal haled his "exceptionally meritorious service in duty of great responsibility." New secretary of defense is Louis A. Johnson. --- Image by © Bettmann/CORBIS28 Mar 1949, Washington, DC, USA — Retiring Secretary of Defense James V. Forrestal receives distinguished service medal from President Harry S. Truman.First, it is well known that former Navy Secretary, James Forrestal, who became the inaugural Secretary of Defense in September 1947, was locked in a number of bitter policy struggles with Stuart Symington, the first Secretary of the U.S. Air Force (from September 1947 to April 1950).What is not well known, according to Tompkins, is that Forrestal was in charge of the Navy Espionage Program on the Nazi Antigravity Programs and their alliance with Draconian Reptilians during World War II. Tompkins says that the findings of the Navy Espionage Program led directly to Forrestal’s order to establish the Office of Research and Inventions in May 1945 (image below).forrestal-memoForrestal’s role in the Navy’s espionage program was very likely a significant factor in his promotion to Secretary of Defense since he was more aware of the nuances and extent of the problem. Forrestal was in favor of the four military services (Army, Navy, Air Force and Marines), which emerged from the 1947 National Security Act, working together to solve the Nazi and extraterrestrial problem, and to reveal more of the truth to the general public.truman_forrestalTompkins believes that Forrestal was being directly influenced by Nordic extraterrestrials who even met with him. However, Forrestal was in a small minority among the policy makers dealing with the Nazi and extraterrestrial problem through an appointed committee set up by President Truman in 1947 that was called Operation Majestic 12 (see Truman Memo on right). Symington was firmly opposed to Forrestal’s policies, and was a direct factor in the events that led to his sacking as Secretary of Defense on March 28, 1949, and “assassination” two months later. Significantly, this was the same period when the Navy and Army Air Force collaboration in Project RAND came to an end, and the RAND Corporation was launched under Air Force dominance in early 1948.In my September 19 phone interview, Tompkins estimated that 75% of the projects explored by the Advanced Design Division at Douglas was sponsored by the Navy, while 25% were sponsored by the USAF. The situation at the RAND Corporation was almost the exact reverse, with the USAF being the major sponsor of military projects.The second issue to consider about a proxy extraterrestrial war involving rival USAF and Navy Antigravity Programs, is a number of whistleblower testimonies that the USAF led the way in a secret treaty with a group of extraterrestrials directly connected with the Nazi Reptilian Alliance. In February 1955, a meeting occurred at Holloman Air Force Base where President Eisenhower secretly negotiated a treaty with a group of Nazi linked extraterrestrials called the Tall Grays. As described in the book, Insiders Reveal Secret Space Programs and Extraterrestrial Alliances, this treaty was really a negotiated surrender. It emerged as a direct result of UFO flyovers in the summer of 1952 where squadrons of Nazi flying saucers flew over Washington DC., on successive weekends, and the USAF could do nothing to intercept and shoot down the craft. The 1955 treaty led to the infiltration of the U.S. Military Industrial Complex by Nazi Operatives. The goal was to utilize the manpower and resources of the U.S. for the Dark Fleet and its Expanding Interplanetary Colonies and Interstellar Missions in support of the Draconian extraterrestrials as described at length by Corey Goode and Tompkins.As stated by a number of whistleblowers, the USAF worked directly with extraterrestrials and Nazis behind the 1955 agreement to develop squadrons of antigravity spacecraft in the 1960’s and 1970’s for a USAF run secret space program. This cooperation largely continues to the present day, and comprises Antigravity Craft such as the TR-3B Flying Triangle operating out of Area 51 in Nevada.The RAND Corporation continues to help the USAF develop a coherent policy in terms of global research and development related to its secret space program, which is entirely separate to the very public NASA space program. RAND would, in collaboration with the US Air Force, secretly study antigravity designs that could in future help develop squadrons of USAF antigravity spacecraft.In contrast, up to the early 1960’s, the US Navy worked with Douglas Aircraft’s Advanced Design in designing space battle groups with kilometers-long space carriers and cruisers as Tompkins has recently revealed. The U.S. Navy ultimately succeeded in developing kilometers-long ships for its space battle groups out of its classified research facilities in China Lake, California, and Wasatch Mountains, Utah in collaboration with major corporate aerospace contractors such as Northrup Grumman and Boeing (which inherited the old Douglas think tank with its merger with McDonnell-Douglas in 1997).This success, according to Tompkins, would not have been possible without the covert assistance of Nordic extraterrestrials. According to Tompkins, and Goode, the first space battle groups were deployed in the mid-1980’s, and there are currently eight in operation in the Navy’s Solar Warden program.Tompkins has further revealed that Navy’s annual “West” meetings in San Diego, where leading aerospace companies come together to share their research and development findings, has among its purposes, the goal of finding the latest technologies that may be of use for the Navy’s secret space program. Tompkins says that he has attended all of these Navy West meetings since the year 2000, and plans to attend again in 2017 where he has clearance to attend classified meetings. tourflyeroct2016-300pxThanks to Tompkins ’ remarkable testimony we know more of the real history of the RAND Corporation and some of the internal dynamics of the conflict happening behind the scenes involving the US Navy and Air Force. Both services effectively became proxies for different extraterrestrial groups that had infiltrated the U.S. Military Industrial Complex, who respectively wanted to either assist or sabotage/delay the development of U.S. secret space programs.© Michael E. Salla, Ph.D. Copyright NoticeAnnouncement: Documents and whistleblowers revealing the creation of Antigravity Spacecraft belonging U.S. secret space programs, and the role of RAND and other corporations, will be presented in an upcoming lecture and workshops in Los Angeles (Oct 8-9) and San Francisco (Oct 14 & 16) by best-selling Amazon.com author Dr Michael Salla. More info here.Navy Admiral oversaw 29 Spies in Nazi Germany & started US Secret Space ProgramReptilian Aliens Helped Nazi Germany Build Secret Space Program in AntarcticaUS Navy Spies Learned of Nazi Alliance with Reptilian Extraterrestrials during WWIIApollo Missions Ended Because Extraterrestrials Prevented US Navy Bases on MoonUS Navy plan to prepare for extraterrestrials among us secretly developed in 1998Gene Roddenberry Based Star Trek on Secret US Navy Space FleetNAVY ADMIRAL OVERSAW 29 SPIES IN NAZI GERMANY & STARTED US SECRET SPACE PROGRAM:WRITTEN BY DR MICHAEL SALLA ON JULY 8, 2016. POSTED IN FEATURED, SECRET SPACE PROGRAMSThe Admiral that ran a Navy Spy Program in Nazi Germany:Rear Admiral Rico Botta was an extremely busy man during World War II. In addition to his official daytime naval duty as “Assembly and Repair Officer” at Naval Air Station, San Diego, in the evenings he led a covert Navy program operating with 29 spies embedded in Nazi Germany’s most advanced aerospace programs which were developing antigravity flying saucers.According to retired aerospace engineer, William Tompkins; from 1942 to 1946, Admiral Botta seamlessly performed his Official and Covert Navy Duties. The Covert Program learned from the Navy operatives (Lieutenants in rank) that the Nazis had developed up to 30 Prototypes of Antigravity Craft, some of which were capable of space flight.Admiral BottaIt was Admiral Botta’s duty to understand both the war and post-war potential of the Nazi aerospace programs, and disseminate the relevant technical information acquired by the spies to his Navy superiors, and also select U.S. aerospace companies, think tanks and government laboratories.Tompkins job was to assist Admiral Botta by physically taking the briefing packages created during the covert program to organizations with the technical expertise to understand the Nazi designs and prototypes, assess their feasibility, and incorporate them into the war effort, if possible.Tompkins did this approximately 1200 times. Each late night debriefing session was run by the Admiral, with one or more out of a pool of three Navy captains in attendance, along with Tompkins and a stenographer to record the sessions.After the official end of WWII, Botta went on to play a key role in starting a U.S. Navy led secret space program filling a number of positions until his final “official” assignment at Naval Air Material Center, Philadelphia, from 1950 until his retirement in 1952.Bill Tompkins - Mission Orders:Admiral Botta’s covert program was first publicly revealed in December 2015 by Tompkins in his book, Selected by Extraterrestrials.Here Tompkins released a document revealing his mission orders as a Disseminator of Naval Aircraft Research and Information, and explained how he would deliver briefing packages to various aerospace organizations.Forrestal Memo:Tompkins also released a document issued by Navy Secretary James Forrestal, which formalized the Technology Acquisition Program headed by Admiral Botta within the newly created Office of Research and Inventions on May 19, 1945. Passes to enter naval intelligence:Yet more documents he released are two exit passes signed by Admiral Botta, which gave Tompkins permission to exit the Naval facility with his “briefing packages.”These two exit passes confirm Admiral Botta’s direct role in the covert Navy program. It is hard evidence that Botta was leading a Covert Program at Naval Air Station, San Diego, which was authorized by Secretary Forrestal, as Tompkins has claimed.Confirming Botta’s role in the Covert Program described by Tompkins has been elusive up until recently. Botta’s background and expertise would remain a mystery until researchers at Rense.com combined their efforts to find an official biography on him. Botta’s biography was published on the website of the “Golden Eagles,” an organization formed by naval aviators back in 1956. Curiously, Botta’s biography was only made available in March 2016, four months after Tompkins’ Selected by Extraterrestrials was published and publicly identified Admiral (Rico) Botta (mistakenly spelled in the book as “Rick Obatta”).This occurrence, five years after the Golden Eagles website first appeared in 2011, is oddly coincidental, and suggestive of “official approval” for the release of Botta’s biography into the public arena. Despite the curious timing of its release, there is no reason to question the accuracy of Botta’s biographical details as found on the Golden Eagles website.Evaluating Admiral Botta’s various commands and expertise will help considerably in determining whether or not he was capable of running the Covert Navy Spy program alleged by Tompkins, and whether Tompkins testimony itself is credible.One of the first issues to address about Admiral Botta’s background is his rank while stationed at Naval Air Station, San Diego. His official position as “Assembly and Repair Officer” in normal circumstances would be filled by a Captain.This is confirmed in the citation for his award of the “Legion of Merit” after WWII for his time at San Diego:The President of the United States of America takes pleasure in presenting the Legion of Merit to Captain Rico Botta, United States Navy, for exceptionally meritorious conduct in the performance of outstanding services to the Government of the United States as the Assembly and Repair Officer, U.S. Naval Air Station, San Diego, California from 31 December 1942 to the termination of hostilities in August 1945.Admiral Botta Retroactive Promotion:Yet, on January 11, 1946, after the award of his Legion of Merit, Botta was retroactively promoted to Rear Admiral, spanning back to June 30, 1943. The Congressional record refers to the retroactive promotion due to a temporary assignment which meant that his position as ‘Assembly and Repair Officer” had acquired Flag Officer Responsibilities.It’s feasible that his temporary appointment as Admiral was due to the Wartime Responsibility of “Assembly and Repair Officer” expanding significantly beyond the normal command level involved during peacetime operations. This is certainly the view of WWII historians such as Ken McCanliss, who points out that Botta is among “a list of 58 Navy flag officers who were given retroactive promotions reflecting war time rank.”It’s also possible that his temporary rank of Rear Admiral was due to him performing additional duties of extreme importance to the Navy, commensurate with the rank of Rear Admiral. This is what Tompkins’ two May 1945 documents suggest in terms of a covert technology acquisition program that reported directly to Secretary Forrestal.According to Tompkins, Forrestal directly intervened in ensuring Botta’s temporary promotion to Rear Admiral since that was required for the Covert Program that Botta would head. It would certainly make a difference for Tompkins’ briefing packages to be taken seriously if he was working for a Rear Admiral, rather than a Navy Captain, when he delivered them to leading aerospace companies.Furthermore, Botta’s background as an Australian citizen (he emigrated to the U.S. in 1908 at age 18), and not being a graduate of the U.S. Naval Academy, would likely have created additional hurdles to advancement to flag officer rank.Botta’s promotion supports Tompkins claim that in addition to Botta’s official “daytime” duties, he also performed covert duties at night, in running the Navy spy program out of Nazi Germany, which required a flag officer to be in command. It’s worth emphasizing that Tompkins recalls that when he began working under Botta in 1942, the latter wore the uniform of an admiral.We can now examine some of Botta’s other Naval assignments to assess whether he was capable of running a covert espionage program out of Germany to learn about its aerospace secrets.According to his biography, Botta worked for the Bureau of Aeronautics for two periods. First from 1921 to 1924, and the second time from 1937 to 1942. During his second stint, he worked in the Engineering Division Material Branch and later was the head of the Power Plant Design Section. Here is what we know of the Bureau of Aeronautics from Wikipedia:The Bureau of Aeronautics (BuAer) was the U.S. Navy’s material-support organization for naval aviation from 1921 to 1959. The bureau had “cognizance” (i.e., responsibility) for the design, procurement, and support of Naval aircraft and related systems.These two assignments confirm that in 1942, Admiral Botta had nearly nine year’s experience in a variety of areas associated with aircraft engineering, design and power supply. This had contributed to him developing a “superior and outstanding technical knowledge” as described in his “Legion of Merit” citation:Captain Botta, by his superior and outstanding technical knowledge and skill, his great administrative ability and his constant devotion to duty enabled this Department to meet the ever increasing demands of the Fleet Air commands for combat aircraft of the latest type and with the latest combat-proved changes installed. The citation is consistent with what Tompkins claims Botta was doing at the Naval Air Station with the covert operatives in Nazi Germany. It refers to Botta learning about the “latest type” of Combat Aircraft and changes to improve Combat Readiness for US Navy Aircraft.Consequently, if the Navy had spies embedded in Nazi Germany, then Admiral Botta would have been an ideal choice as someone who could debrief them, adequately assess the technical information involved, and pass on relevant information to select aerospace companies and think tanks for further study and development, as Tompkins contends.Admiral Botta’s career after WWII took him into positions that were directly involved in the study of antigravity technology that could help start a US Navy secret space program.One of the Navy research centers that Tompkins says he took his briefing packages to during the war was the Naval Air Material Center, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The Naval Air Material Center was located at the Philadelphia Naval Shipyard, and during WWII was responsible for developing new aircraft technologies.On July 1, 1950, Botta became the Commander of the Naval Air Material Center, suggesting that he would be assisting it with developing Experimental Aerospace Technologies, especially with regard to Antigravity Technologies.Here is what was publicly known about experimental aviation projects at the Naval Air Material Center in 1944:Naval Air Material Center:When Admiral Botta took over command of the Naval Air Material Center on July 1, 1950, he was in charge of a facility that was capable of running up to a 1000 experimental aviation projects. Not only is this powerful confirmation that Botta had the expertise to run a Covert Program with 29 operatives embedded in Nazi Germany’s Secret Aerospace Programs, but also that he continued to work on such projects well into the 1950’s.I therefore agree with Major George Filer’s [USAF ret.] assessment of the significance of Botta’s postwar assignments:His [Botta’s] leadership likely helped the Navy to lead in the development of disk craft and spaceships. Tompkins claims that while employed at the Advanced Design think tank at Douglas Aircraft Company from 1951 to 1961, he worked on unsolicited proposals sent to the U.S. Navy for kilometers-long antigravity spacecraft. This suggests that Tompkins’ proposals were assessed and developed, at least up to 1952, at the Naval Air Material Center run by his former boss, Admiral Botta.A review of Admiral Botta’s expertise, experience and military commands shows that it is very feasible that he ran a covert Navy operation out of Naval Air Station, San Diego, from 1942 to 1946, as Tompkins claims. Furthermore, Botta’s post WWII assignments suggest that he continued to work on Navy aerospace projects associated with the antigravity space craft first developed by Nazi Germany.It can be reasonably concluded that not only did Admiral Botta run a covert espionage program during World War II learning about Nazi Germany’s successful development of antigravity space craft, but he also played a leading role in developing similar craft for the U.S. Navy.Consequently, a review of Admiral Botta’s background supports Tompkins claims that he (Tompkins) was directly involved in a covert Navy espionage program that learned about Nazi Germany’s antigravity secrets, and passed these on to senior officials and leading aerospace companies, for the development of a secret space program run by the U.S. Navy.© Michael E. Salla, Ph.D. Copyright NoticeFURTHER READING:Top Aerospace Designer Blows Whistle on Secret US Navy Space Battle FleetsUS Navy Spies Learned Secrets of Nazi Anti-gravity SpacecraftDid US Navy battle UFOs protecting Nazi Antarctic sanctuary in 1947 ?US Navy League Conducted Extraterrestrial Special Projects from 1985 to 1999William Tompkins & US Navy Secret Space ProgramUS Navy Spies Learned of Nazi Alliance with Reptilian Extraterrestrials during WWIIUS NAVY SPIES LEARNED SECRETS OF NAZI ANTI-GRAVITY SPACECRAFT:WRITTEN BY DR MICHAEL SALLA ON JANUARY 19, 2016. POSTED IN SECRET SPACE PROGRAMSNavy & Nazis:During World War II, a top secret espionage program was led by the United States Navy to infiltrate the black programs of Nazi Germany that were successfully building antigravity space craft capable of interplanetary flight. Covert naval operatives were embedded inside a number of Nazi Germany’s advanced aerospace programs and tasked to report back what they had seen. This information was then relayed onto various U.S. corporations specifically contracted by the Navy that would begin designing and eventually building a variety of antigravity vehicles, including kilometer long space carriers.These startling claims have been made by ex-Navy “information disseminator” William Tompkins, who in December 2015, released the first volume of his autobiography titled Selected by Extraterrestrials: My life in the top secret world of UFOs., think-tanks and Nordic secretaries. Tompkins says that he approached a Navy Admiral in 2001 to see if he had approval to write about his experiences:Early in 2001 I called on Admiral Hugh Webster, Navy League Corporate Director, Washington DC and San Diego CA. We had a five hour meeting on my ongoing book–writing concerning the extraterrestrial threats to our planet. After Admiral Webster read portions of my document and backup technical documentation, I asked Hugh, “How much of this can I include in a published book?” He said. “Bill; TELL IT ALL. This is most important to our country. Don’t leave anything out.” [back cover]Tompkins first public appearance was on the Jeff Rense show on December 14, 2015 (also Dec 23 & Jan 6 – pt 2), where he describes some of his book’s disclosure filled content. Tompkins went into detail about how he was recruited into the Navy’s covert espionage program during WWII to study and reverse engineer Nazi-designed antigravity space craft.Tompkins story begins in 1932, when he was only nine. He says he was taken by his father to the Navy’s deep water breakwater in Long Beach California where he began the first of many public tours of aircraft carriers, battleships, cruisers and destroyers, which were anchored. The public was not allowed to take photos of the ships whose gun placements and radar designs were still classified.Possessing a photographic memory, Tompkins says that he walked all around the ships and took notes of what he observed, and soon after began reproducing scaled models. Eight years later, Tompkins had built many flawlessly accurate detailed models of the navy ships he had seen, and his father was displaying them in a Hollywood Department store.After the Navy learned about the model ships in 1941, displaying top secret details, they interrogated both Tompkins and his father, and the models were withdrawn from public circulation. The Navy top brass were nevertheless greatly impressed by Tompkins remarkable talent.Tomp007sA March 26 article in the Evening Outlook newspaper of Santa Monica featured a photograph of Tompkins (now 17) showing some of his ship models to Navy Captain G.C. Gearing, Commandant of the 11th Naval District in San Diego.Rear Admiral C. A. Blakeley was quoted in the Evening Outlook story:It is with considerable interest and pleasure that I, together with officers of my staff, examined several of the ship models. Craftsmanship such as you have evidenced shows that you are a keen student of detail and naval construction. Best of all, however, you are doing something worthwhile as a young American—you are helping to build into the American mind the importance of the nation’s first line of defense to each American, young and old. His photographic memory and ability to reproduce complex ship designs were extraordinary, and a U.S. Naval Intelligence Officer, Lt. Perry Wood, understood the contribution Tompkins could make to the Navy’s pursuit of advanced technology:Early in 1942, Naval Intelligence Officer Lt. Perry Wood, understanding the technical capabilities and historic research necessary to create the ship models, put together a mission package that resulted in Bill’s induction into the navy. After completing boot camp in San Diego he was assigned a position in naval intelligence on advanced technology projects. [source]Tompkins abilities had come to the attention of the Navy’s senior leadership. This included the then Secretary of the Navy, James Forrestal, and Admiral Rick Obatta whose responsibilities, according to Tompkins, included covert intelligence projects run out of North Island Naval Air Station at San Diego.Tompkins claimed Admiral Obatta placed him on his personal staff for four years (1942-46), and quickly elevated him to a leadership position in a covert intelligence program:Though only a third class seaman, he replaced a Commander at North Island Naval Air Station in San Diego. Tompkins said that his mission statement was directly ordered by Secretary Forrestal:The Mission Statement read in part, “To compile and maintain a continuous survey of the activities of experimental research laboratories, other governmental agencies, educational scientific institutions, manufacturers and research engineers. To undertake upon his own initiative, or at the request of any bureau or office of the Naval Air Forces, studies of specific instrumentalities and techniques for the purpose of outlining research projects.” In his December 14 interview on Rense, Tompkins claims that he participated and documented all meetings attended by Admiral Obatta, one or two Captains, and the naval operatives reporting on what they had observed in Nazi Germany.Tompkins subsequently told this writer on January 16 that there were 28 Naval operatives with the rank of Lieutenant used in the Covert Program. They all had German ancestry, which allowed them to easily infiltrate Nazi Germany.Tompkins’ mission was to reproduce the complex extraterrestrial data that was given to the Nazi SS, which were either described by the naval operatives or contained within the documents they possessed, and then take these reproductions to different corporate Navy contractors. The contractors would proceed to design, reproduce and test various elements of the anti-gravity spacecraft, which were at various stages of production in Nazi Germany facilities in Europe, South America and Antarctica.What the naval operatives were further reporting is astounding. Tompkins claims operatives revealed in the top secret debriefings that up to and during the World War II, there were two flying saucer programs under development. The first was a largely civilian effort that predated the Nazi rise to power in 1933, while the second was led by the Nazi SS.Tompkins said that the civilian German space program had been inspired by a Nordic group of extraterrestrials who were communicating through young female German mediums.The second program was assisted by a group of extraterrestrials called the Reptilians, who had reached secret agreements with Hitler.In 1939, Tompkins asserts that the Nazi SS was given the location of three large caverns in Antarctica by the Reptilians, and proceeded over time to move the bulk of the German Secret Space Programs there.By 1942, when it became clear that the war was lost, the Nazi’s accelerated their efforts to relocate the best scientists, engineers and vital resources to Antarctica, and Argentinian caverns, through specially built submarines capable of carrying very large cargoes. Tompkins through the Naval Operatives learned that the Germans achieved great success and failures in their space program efforts. Of particular note was the first space flight to Mars in late April 1945, which had a crew of 30, including three Japanese astronauts. This stunning achievement ended in disaster when the spacecraft crash landed, resulting in the death of the entire crew.After he reproduced the ship design information he had gained from the covert Navy Operatives spying on the German Space Programs, Tompkins says he then took these designs to various top secret Naval Development Centers and Corporate Facilities. These included Douglas Aircraft Company at El Segundo and Santa Monica, Lockheed, North American aviation, and an underground Naval facility supported by Caltech at China Lake.From 1950 to 1963, Tompkins started as a draftsman, and later became section chief with the Douglas Aircraft Company. Here he says that he worked with two attractive female Nordic extraterrestrials who were employed as secretaries, and they telepathically guided him in the designs for the more advanced space craft that would eventually be secretly built by the U.S. Navy. Tompkins experience at Douglas with the two “Nordic secretaries” suggests that the U.S. Navy had reached a secret agreement with a friendly group of extraterrestrials in the early 1950s to develop their own space program. It would become the counter to the Nazi/German space program in Antarctica, which was being helped by Reptilian extraterrestrials.Tompkins story sounds incredible, but key elements have been verified by the book’s editor, Dr. Bob Wood who first began investigating Tompkins’ information in 2009. Serendipitously, Dr Wood was employed with Douglas Aircraft (later McDonnell Douglas) over a 43 year period, and worked at Douglas at the same time as Tompkins, even though the two had never met prior to 2009.Among Dr. Wood’s assignments, while at Douglas, was to research UFO reports to determine the feasibility of flying saucer designs for the aerospace industry. He was assigned this task by the Douglas aerospace company after he met with chief executives:One day after I reported to a couple of VP’s on how we were doing, one of them asked me personally if I was doing anything interesting outside of my job. ‘You’re not going to believe this, but I’ve read about 50 books on UFOs’, I said, and ‘the amazing conclusion I have come to is that they are very real extraterrestrial craft’. The only thing that’s uncertain is whether we find out how they work before or after our competitor Lockheed. After a moment of silence one of them (VP) said, ‘how much would it cost to take a look at that question’? Therefore we started a project, quite low key to take a look at the question of how they work. Dr. Wood was able to corroborate the names of engineers, scientists and projects at Douglas, which Tompkins referred to. Tompkins was also able to supply documents that confirmed that he was a principal of a U.S. Navy project from 1942 to 1945, as he claimed, and that Douglas was interested in designs of kilometer long spacecraft carriers.The significance of Tompkins claims cannot be understated. They corroborate the key claims of a number of notable whistleblowers with alleged knowledge of secret space programs. In particular, Tompkins material adds substantive weight to the testimony of Corey Goode, whose groundbreaking claims were investigated in the book, Insiders Reveal Secret Space Programs and Extraterrestrial Alliances.According to Goode, he learned about the history of the secret space program he served on from “smart glass pads” that he was given access to during his covert service from 1987 to 2007. These smart glass pads contained intelligence briefings, which Goode later revealed in his testimony. The information closely corresponds to what Tompkins says he heard at the debriefings he participated in involving covert naval operatives working in Nazi Germany from 1942 to 1946.One of Goode’s key claims is that Nazi Germany had developed not one, but two flying saucer programs. The first was a civilian program led by Maria Orsic, a young woman with exceptional psychic gifts who established communications with aliens claiming to be from Aldebaran. This resulted in the design and building of the first flying saucer craft under the auspices of the Vril Society.Maria Orsic led a civilian space craft program under the Vril Society:Similarly, Tompkins claims that one of the German programs was a Civilian Program run by female psychics in communication with extraterrestrials. Tompkins confirmed to the writer on January 16, that the leader of this group was Maria Orsic as depicted on page 67 of Insiders Reveal Secret Space Programs and Extraterrestrial Alliances. Both Goode and Tompkins claim that the second space program was run by the Nazi SS.Furthermore, both Goode and Tompkins claim that the Germans relocated their most advanced space program assets to Antarctica and South America, prior to and during World War II.Tompkins book also corroborates Goode’s claim that the first successful missions to the Moon and Mars were undertaken by the German secret space programs in the early to mid-1940s.In addition, Tompkins, like Goode, claims that Operation Highjump was an unsuccessful naval military expedition to locate and destroy Nazi bases in Antarctica. Tompkins claims are truly extraordinary revelations by a former employee of Douglas Aircraft Company, TRW Systems, and other aerospace companies working on classified programs for the U.S. Navy. The fact that his claims have attracted the support of Dr. Robert Wood, another former Douglas Aircraft employee, is highly significant.The drawings Tompkins has supplied in his book is documentary evidence in support of his claims that a secret space program was indeed developed by the U.S. Navy, as a result of espionage by its covert operatives, of what the Nazis had pioneered in their own highly classified antigravity technology programs prior to and up to the conclusion of World War II.© Michael E. Salla, Ph.D. Copyright Notice[Update – 3/29/2016 – Thanks to William Tompkins who provided many suggestions for improving the accuracy of the above article]FURTHER READING:German Secret Societies Colonized Mars in 1940sGerman Secret Societies Hid Ancient Super Weapons from NazisUncensored History Revealed with Secret Space Program DisclosuresNazi UFOs flew over Washington & led to SS infiltration of US space programNazi SS slave empire created through US secret space programsCorporate bases on Mars and Nazi infiltration of US Secret Space ProgramNew Book Reveals What You Need to Know about the Secret Space ProgramsContinue Reading 3 Comments:FILM TO REVEAL HOW JFK’S QUEST TO END UFO SECRECY WAS ECLIPSED BY SHADOW GOVERNMENT:WRITTEN BY ADMIN ON MARCH 20, 2015. POSTED IN ANNOUNCEMENTS, EXOPOLITICS RESEARCH[March 20, 2015 – Kaimu-Kalapana, Hawaii] Today the moon’s shadow blocks the sun in a total or partial eclipse, depending on location, as well as the spring equinox. Today is also the official launch of a Kickstarter campaign for the making of a unique documentary film about how John F. Kennedy’s presidency was eclipsed by the dark shadow of a sinister force operating behind the scenes in the US government.The planned documentary begins with Kennedy’s World War II experiences that laid the foundations for a powerful behind the scenes battle during his presidency to access the nation’s deepest national security secrets. Kennedy’s Last Stand is a documentary film project that will introduce evidence never before revealed about how President Kennedy learned about classified UFO files during World War II; and why his multiple attempts to gain access during his presidency to UFO related projects and files became a key factor in his assassination.Kennedy’s Last Stand will be the first JFK Assassination Documentary to examine the close personal friendship between John Kennedy and James Forrestal, who became the first Secretary of Defense in 1947. The film will cover how Forrestal introduced Kennedy to the UFO issue during a trip to Germany in July 1945 when JFK witnessed advanced NAZI technologies that were repatriated to the U.S. under Operation Paperclip – an Operation Forrestal helped orchestrate as the then Secretary of the Navy.Kennedy’s Last Stand will examine new evidence confirming the relationship between Marilyn Monroe and the Kennedy brothers, and how Monroe learned from Kennedy that he had seen retrieved a UFO craft and extraterrestrial biological entities. Monroe’s threat to give a Tell All Press Conference in Aug 1962 led to her murder in a way that implicated Robert Kennedy, who visited her twice during her final hours to retrieve a red diary with the President’s UFO secrets.This film will reveal for the first time in any documentary how Kennedy’s dramatic Sept 1963 initiative to cooperate with the Soviet Union’s Nikita Khrushchev on Joint Space and Lunar Missions included a secret attempt to share access to Classified UFO files previously denied to his administration.Finally, smoking gun documentary evidence that Kennedy was assassinated before his efforts to gain access to Classified UFO Files succeeded will be examined along with the shadowy force and key figures behind his assassination.Kennedy’s Last Stand will be approximately 45 mins in length, and is planned to be released shortly before the Nov 22 anniversary of JFK’s assassination.To learn more or to support this Kickstarter project, please visit the Kickstarter Film Project webpage, or the official film website – http://www.KennedysLastStand.com.KENNEDY’S LAST STAND: ROOTS OF JFK ASSASSINATION LIE IN WHAT HE SAW IN 1945:WRITTEN BY ADMIN ON OCTOBER 9, 2013. POSTED IN EXOPOLITICS RESEARCHKennedy's_Last_Stand_Cover_for_KindleNow Available at Amazon.comJust before the start of his first term on January 20, 1993, President-Elect Clinton made a strange request to close family friend and lawyer Webster Hubbell: “If I put you over there in justice I want you to find the answer to two questions for me: One, who killed JFK. And two, are there UFOs.” According to Hubbell, “Clinton was dead serious.” The key to unlocking the mystery of President Kennedy’s assassination and a possible UFO connection lie in events that occurred 18 years earlier in post-war Germany.In the summer of 1945, John F. Kennedy was a guest of Navy Secretary James Forrestal in a post-war tour of Germany. Kennedy personally witnessed technological secrets that have still not been disclosed to the general public. These secrets stemmed from technologies that Nazi Germany had acquired from around the world, and were attempting to develop for their weapons programs. The advanced technologies stunned the military government running the U.S. zone of occupied Germany. How did the Nazis develop them? The answer according to the father of German rocket design, Herman Oberth, shocked U.S. military officials. The Nazis had help from “the people of others worlds” – some of the technologies were extraterrestrial in origin.In searching for answers to who killed President Kennedy we need to start with the death of his mentor, James Forrestal in 1949. Forrestal became the first Secretary of Defense in 1947, a position he held until March, 1949. Forrestal was a visionary who thought Americans had a right to know about the existence of extraterrestrial life and technologies. Forrestal was sacked by President Truman because he was revealing the truth to various officials, including Kennedy who was a Congressman at the time. Forrestal’s ideals and vision inspired Kennedy, and laid the seed for what would happen 12 years later.After winning the 1960 Presidential election, Kennedy learned a shocking truth from President Eisenhower. The Control Group set up to run highly classified extraterrestrial technologies, Majestic-12, had become a Rogue Government Agency. Eisenhower warned Kennedy that Majestic-12 had to be reined in. It posed a direct threat to American liberties and democratic processes. Kennedy followed Eisenhower’s advice, and set out to realize James Forrestal’s vision. The same forces that orchestrated Forrestal’s death, opposed Kennedy’s efforts at every turn. When Kennedy was on the verge of succeeding, by forcing the CIA to share classified UFO information with other government agencies on November 12, 1963, he was assassinated ten days later.Kennedy’s Last Stand is a book about how two American Presidents, Eisenhower and Kennedy, confronted “black world” operations outside of the control of “white world” constitutional government representatives. Kennedy’s Last Stand reveals how JFK tried to realize his friend’s and mentor’s vision of a world where humanity openly knows about extraterrestrial life. The book reveals for the first time, the principal government officials responsible for denying that vision, and orchestrating the assassination of President Kennedy.Kennedy’s Last Stand: Eisenhower, UFOs, MJ-12 and JFK’s Assassination by Michael E. Salla, Ph.D., becomes available at Amazon on October 22, 2013 – one month before the 50th anniversary of the JFK Assassination.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: THE REMOVAL OF JFK # 1 - # 32:

John Zeroski wrote:For those interested in this subject matter, there is an extraction from Milton Wiliam Coopers Behold A Pale Horse.It's title is The Secret Government, with the subtitle The Origin, Identity, and Purpose of MJ-12. Included in this paper are his views on the assassination of President Kennedy and James Forrestal.I have read the Simpson book and, although brief, has a convincing presentation that Forrestal wasindeed murdered.Near the end of this long paper he brings in some interesting observations, including his reasons whyMJ-12 was pivotal for the implementation of the conspirator's NWO agenda.As I believe that this agenda was behind the president's death, as well as many others who were hinderingthis agenda, I find this material very interesting.http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/socio ... mj12_1.htm
Bruce Patrick Brychek

01.26.2017THE REMOVAL OF JFK # 33:SPECIAL NOTE: (THE WATERGATE PLANE CRASH AT CHICAGO's AIRPORT ON 12.08.1972 WAS SABOTAGED. ABOARD WERE 12 PEOPLE CONECTED TO THE WATERGATE SCANDAL. AMONG THE VICTIMS WERE CIA AGENT DOROTHY HUNT, WIFE OF E. HOWARD HUNT, WHO WAS TRAVELING TO MAKE HUSH MONEY PAYOFFS TO THOSE INVOLVED IN THE DEVELOPING WATERGATE BREAK-IN AND SCANDAL. ADDITIONALLY THIS WAS A WARNING TO E. HOWARD HUNT TO KEEP QUIET ABOUT MAJESTIC TWELVE, JFK, AND THE TRUTH ABOUT THE WATERGATE BREAK-IN, INCLUDING THE FACT THAT THERE WERE 2 WATERGATE TEAMS, ONE WHICH COMPLETELY GOT AWAY, AND ONE WHICH WAS CAUGHT BY DESIGN. E. HOWARD HUNT PERSONALLY WANTED $ 2 MILLION DOLLARS TO KEEP QUIET. YOU NEED TO THOROUGHLY READ AND STUDY THE INTERVIEW - MEETING BETWEEN E. HOWARD HUNT, AND HIS ATTORNEY, DOUGLAS CADDY, WHICH OCCURRED BEFORE E. HOWARD HUNT WENT TO PRISON. I HAVE POSTED THIS UNDER THIS HEADLINE PREVIOUSLY.IN RECORD TIME, 150 FBI AGENTS WERE ON THE GROUND WITHIN MINUTES OF THE CRASH. ALLEGEDLY SOME WERE ALREADY IN ROUTE TO TAKE DOROTHY HUNT INTO CUSTODY, IN ADDITION TO THE CASH, NEGOTIABLE INSTRUMENTS, AND VALUABLES THAT SHE WAS CARRYING THAT WERE BELIEVED TO BE AS HIGH AS $ 5 MILLION DOLLARS. DOROTHY HUNT EVEN PURCHASED AN ADDITIONAL SEAT TO KEEP HER "ASSETS" ON THE SEAT NEXT TO HER. SURPRISINGLY, NOT EVERYTHING WAS EVER FOUND.PEOPLE, THE PLANE WAS CRASHED DUE TO SABOTAGED ELECTRICAL WIRING. MANY PEOPLE WERE SACRIFICED. YOU MUST ANALYZE, READ, RESEARCH, STUDY, AND WRITE VERY DEEPLY ON THIS ISSUE. BE INTELLIGENT ENOUGH TO REALIZE THAT THIS WENT FAR BEYOND THE JUST BEGINNING WATERGATE SCANDAL. 01.26.2017. BB.)CRASH OF PLANE CARRYING 12 WATERGATE PEOPLE SUSPICIOUS[From *The Spotlight*, Feb. 14, 1994]What really happened during the infamous "Watergate plane crash"at Chicago's airport on December 8, 1972 ?United Airlines flight 553 out of Washington, D.C. exploded whilelanding in Chicago. Aboard were 12 people who were connected insome way to the burgeoning Watergate scandal. Among the victimswas Dorothy Hunt, wife of former CIA man (and Watergate burglar)E. Howard Hunt.Evidence indicated the plane was sabotaged, but independentinvestigator Sherman Skolnick made headlines when he chargedthat the sabotage had been covered up by the government.Skolnick discussed his findings when he was the guest on theDecember 23 broadcast of *The Spotlight*'s nightly radio call-intalk forum, Radio Free America, with host Tom Valentine.At the time of the crash, Valentine was a journalist working inChicago and became acquainted with Skolnick during the furor overthe loss of flight 553.According to Valentine, "It was the flight 553 affair that reallyconvinced me this government was corrupt. I was a meat head andbelieved in our government. I knew the medical establishmentwas corrupt, but this really convinced me the government wascorrupt."Skolnick, who has been a regular guest on Radio Free America, andwho is an adviser to Liberty Lobby's Populist Action Committee,has a recorded five-minute commentary (changed several times aweek) that people may call 24 hours a day at regular long-distance rates. The number is (312) 731-1100. Skolnick's recordedmessage brings periodic updates on matters the investigator andhis research team are working on.An edited transcript of Valentine's interview with Skolnickfollows. VALENTINE: The Watergate plane crash is the first investigationyou and I worked on together.SKOLNICK: This subject is one of the great forbidden subjects ofthis country. You are not supposed to talk publicly aboutairplanes that have been sabotaged. If sabotage is ever broughtup, it's always in some foreign country where a bomb blows up theairplane.VALENTINE: Then the loss of the United Airlines flight 553 wasnot just fog or pilot error or something like that.SKOLNICK: In the history of aviation there have been a number ofsituations where there was actual sabotage -- not necessarily abomb -- and that sabotage put the plane down and killed peoplefor political reasons.I started writing a book about airplane sabotage right after theplane crash. I called it "The Watergate Plane Crash." The reasonwhy was because on this one plane were 12 people connected withthe Watergate affair.The disaster happened exactly one month after Richard Nixon hadbeen re-elected. The Watergate affair had started, but it was notwidely known at the time.Former CIA man (and Watergate burglar) E. Howard Hunt, part ofthe so-called White House Plumbers, was under arrest. It latercame out that Hunt was threatening to blow the lid off the WhiteHouse if Nixon didn't take care of him. Hunt wanted $2 million.What Hunt reportedly had was information tending to show thatNixon, who was in Dallas at the time John F. Kennedy wasmurdered, was complicit in the assassination. Hunt's wife Dorothywas carrying around "hush" money to various witnesses in aneffort to silence them about the Watergate affair.She was on flight 553, and this time she was traveling under herown name. She was so concerned about the baggage (which contained$2 million worth of cashier's checks and money orders, which someastute people could have traced back to the Nixon White House)that she bought an extra first class seat for her baggage (andthe valuables therein).The press later said there was only $10,000 in her possession,but that was false. We know about this because of records of theNational Transportation Safety Board which had the manifest ofthe airplane.A year after the crash, an air baggage robbery gang wasprosecuted in the case of *U.S. vs. Joseph Cirelli*.I was the only journalist who covered the hearing. There an FBIdocument came out showing that this criminal mob, a Mafia family,had somehow penetrated the crash zone, stolen Mrs. Hunt'sluggage, and were fencing $2 million worth of valuables for $5million.Why ? How ? Because these money orders could be traced back tothe Nixon White House and as a consequence were worth more asblackmail information.The plane was steered into the ground. It's not technicallyaccurate to call it a "crash." The plane was pancaked and thencaught on fire.Now bear in mind that every airport has what they call the "outermarker" which enables the plane to know his altitude. The outermarker was working for the plane ahead of flight 553 and for theplane behind flight 553, but as 553 approached the marker, itmysteriously went out.Now here's the mystery. There were 150 FBI agents waiting on theground. The government's own documents show that the firedepartment responded within a minute and a half. The FBIheadquarters in Chicago is in downtown Chicago, 12 miles away. Ifthey got on a helicopter off their headquarters roof theycouldn't have made the 12 miles faster than the fire department.However, when the fire department came near the crash zone, theFBI had cordoned off the zone and kept the firefighters fromapproaching the plane. A number of police officers were also heldback and kept in a nearby park and not allowed to approach theplane.The only ones who were able to approach the plane were the FBI. Ifound out about this later, and for several months thereaftersome of the press called me a liar, but finally a letter camefrom the acting director of the FBI, confirming that I wascorrect, and that there were a large number of FBI people there.He cryptically put in his letter that it was justified becausethey were investigating "airline piracy." Which means, in otherwords, was somebody trying to steal luggage on that plane, *enroute*, and therefore the FBI was waiting ?We believe the FBI was waiting there to arrest Mrs. Hunt becauseof the blackmail scheme. I went to the National TransportationSafety Board [NTSB, which investigates crashes], and they set upshop in Chicago and held a hearing in the spring of 1973. Theyconcluded there was ice on the plane's tail.I interviewed a number of their witnesses and found the NTSB didnot bring out the correct facts. I brought a lawsuit against theNTSB, and, unknown to United Airlines, my friends liberated theentire government file of 1,300 documents and pictures, and weknew it was sabotage from the government's own records.I got on a lot of radio talk shows at the time, but I didn't tellthem that we had the entire file. United Airlines got upset aboutme being on radio saying these things, and they demanded that theNTSB reopen the hearings to prove that I was a liar.At the two days of hearings in June, 1973, at which time theyexpected to prove me a liar, some 250 reporters showed up fromall over the world. CBS had closed-circuit video coverage fortheir higher-ups since one of their reporters, Michelle Clark,had been sitting next to Mrs. Hunt.SKOLNICK: At the two days of hearings in June, 1973,at which time they expected to prove me a liar,some 250 reporters showed up from all over the world. CBShad closed-circuit video coveragefor their higher-ups since one of their reporters, MichelleClark, had been sitting next to Mrs. Hunt.Now remember, United Airlines didn't know that my friends hadswiped the NTSB files on the crash. So when they turned on allthe lights for the videotaping process (for the CBS executives),at that moment I opened up my suitcase at the hearing and spreadall of the documents on a great table before me.There was a panel of five NTSB members there. I said,"Now here's your entire file. I admit that I swiped it. If you wantto arrest me, do it right now in front of all of these reporters."For two entire days I showed from their own records that theyknew it was sabotage.The *Chicago Tribune* took a picture of me at the table, but theychopped off the portion of me pointing at the documents, and theyran a headline saying "No proof whatsoever of sabotage."The Associated Press's national wire ran an objective story, totheir credit, saying that I presented a "heavily documented caseof sabotage regarding a flight where Watergate figures died."Only one newspaper in this country, however, ran that AP story.It was a newspaper in Seattle. All of the other newspapersdisregarded that major story carrietional wire(known as the "A" wire, which carries all the major stories).The reason for this is simple: United Airlines was the largestairline in North America, and were this to have been publicizedthey could have lost their certificate to fly. Edward Carlson,United Airlines board chairman, was very close to Nixon.Now as I mentioned, CBS News reporter Michelle Clark was on theplane beside Mrs. Hunt. She was also a friend of Rep. GeorgeCollins (D-Ill.) who also died on that crash. At the laterhearings, we had the chief assistant of Congressman Collins.Apparently Collins had somehow found out about the Watergateaffair before the break-in and had told Michelle Clark about it,and she knew about it.What happened was that certain people decided to sit on mattersfor their own financial gain. Here's briefly what happened. I hada mutual friend who knew Ms. Clarke's family. They said thatsince Michelle had died in the crash, they were going to blow thelid off United Airlines, which is owned largely by theRockefeller family's Chase Manhattan Bank. They were also goingto use this information against CBS (Michelle's employer) whichwas part of the cover-up.Using my material they got what was said to be as much as a $5million settlement from CBS by remaining silent about what thefamily found out. Cardiss Collins, the widow of CongressmanCollins, took his place, and from my information she was in favorof squelching the whole affair.Another one that I think shook down the Federal AviationAdministration [FAA] and the Nixon administration for a largeamount of money was William F. Buckley Jr.Buckley had not only served in Mexico City under E. Howard Huntin the CIA (years before), but since Hunt was a convicted felon(as a consequence of the Watergate affair), Hunt could not be theexecutor of his wife's estate.Buckley, as the godfather of Hunt's children, brought a lawsuitin the federal courts in Chicago against the FAA and in crypticlanguage said that the FAA allowed this crash to happen. Thelawsuit didn't quite allege sabotage but in a way referred towhat we had uncovered, and [they] were using it for their ownfinancial gain.In other words, they strong-armed the FAA and the Nixon WhiteHouse to get money out of them. The press didn't cover the factthat Buckley had brought such a lawsuit.Now in the NTSB reports that we had uncovered, we reviewed thetoxicological reports. These reports showed that Dorothy Hunt andthe other Watergate people on board the flight had a very highcyanide level in their body -- higher than they could havebreathed into their body in a fire. In other words, it had tohave been injected.We went to the leading toxicologist in the country, and he saidthat the cyanide had to have been injected.In any case, after two days of hearings, I told a joke that wasused against me. I said, "I am here to admit that I haveabsolutely no proof whatever that Richard Nixon himself orEdwardCarlson, the chairman of United Airlines, was on the plane with a 38 andshot Dorothy Hunt."Do you know that the Chicago paper had a banner headline sayingthat "Skolnick admits no proof whatsoever."They left out the part of the sentence that was a joke.Now there was a very interesting man on that plane who survivedthe crash. He was sitting right near the tail near the door. Hisname was Harold Metcalfe, one of the top narcotics agents in theUnited States working directly for the Nixon White House. Whenthe plane crashed, he opened the door and got off at the tail. Hewas in a jumpsuit like he was going to parachute or something.What happened was that he was supposed to testify before a grandjury in Indiana. An associate of mine found him and confrontedhim and said, "You survived the crash and came out of a plane ina strange jumpsuit. You knew that plane was supposed to crash."Metcalfe turned purple and started blurting out, "It wasn'tsupposed to happen that way."We brought that up at the special hearing.Finally, after two days of hearings a reporter for the Hearstnewspapers came up to me, and I'll never forget what he said. Hesaid, "All of your documents are worthless. You didn't prove thatthe plane was blown up with a bomb."I said, "We're living in a modern world. Of those planes thathave been sabotaged, not all have been blown up that way."He said, "Without a bomb, you have no case."That was the opinion of the top reporter of the Hearstnewspapers.I confronted the members of the NTSB panel with conflict ofinterest charges in that most of them were stockholders in theairline industry, but they refused to disqualify themselves. Thepanel came out with a revised verdict that the propheticallynamed Capt. Whitehouse (on the ill-fated plane) had committedpilot error, and that's why the plane crashed.In so doing they came out with a new set of documents. But I hadtheir file, and I was able to show that their new documents werefalsified and not the original records of what had happened.Whitehouse had been one of the best pilots in North America andhad been a stunt pilot. If there was anybody under heaven whocould have landed that plane, he could have.The plane's electrical system had been sabotaged, too. But toprotect United Airlines, they covered up what really happened. Mybook on the affair [which Tom Valentine was scheduled to co-author] was supposed to be published by Pinnacle Press, but thelawyer for Chase Manhattan Bank (which, as we said, owns part ofUnited Airlines) said that the book was "not documented," eventhough we had all of the documents from the NTSB.VALENTINE: After my magazine *Newsreal* was going to publish yourstory, but our distributor, Fawcett, was purchased by CBS, andthat was the end of that.SKOLNICK: There have been a lot of mysterious plane crashes overthe years. One of them was the disappearance of the plane (inAlaska) carrying Rep. Hale Boggs (D-La.), just a month beforeNixon was re-elected.I talked to a lot of people who investigated it, and there isreason to believe the plane was found. Boggs had begun makingstatements that FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover was wiretappingmembers of Congress. Boggs had also been a member of the WarrenCommission that said Lee Harvey Oswald was the lone gunman in theJFK assassination.Now his daughter, Cokie Roberts, who is a top reporter for ABC,recently said that she agreed with her father that "Oswald actedalone." The fact is that her father had begun to have misgivingsin 1972 about the Warren Commission, and it was at that point hisairplane disappeared.End. Extracted from Conspiracy for the DayBrian Francis Redman bigxc@prairienet.orgThe *Spotlight*. An alternative newspaper, published weekly. 1year's subscription, $36. 1-800-522-6292. Visa/Mastercard.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

01.28.2017THE REMOVAL OF JFK # 34:SPECIAL NOTE: (JAMES V. FORRESTAL HAD AN EXTREMELY WELL DOCUMENTED, LONG TIME HISTORY OF INVOLVEMENT WITH THE U.S. GOVERNMENT, MILITARY, AND NAVY. HE HAD ATTAINED SOME OF THE HIGHEST POSITIONS OF POWER AND TRUST AT A DEVELOPING AND EVOLVING POINT IN U.S HISTORY. FURTHER HE HAD A STRONG AND EARLY INVOLVEMENT WITH JOE KENNEDY, Sr., AND LATER JFK THAT IS VIRTUALLY IGNORED. WHY ? 01.28.2017. BB.)Adam Matthew Publications. Imaginative publishers of research collections.Elizabeth Barrett Browning. DIARIES OF JAMES V. FORRESTAL, 1944-1949:Complete and unexpurgated diaries from the Seeley G. Mudd Manuscript Library, Princeton University:This microfilm project makes available for the first time the complete and unexpurgated version of Forrestal's manuscript and typescript diaries covering the period March 1944 to March 1949. While the printed edition, The Forrestal Diaries, edited by Walter Millis with the collaboration of E. S. Duffield in 1951, runs to some 555 pages plus index, there are nearly 3000 pages of diary entries, mostly in typescript format which we are now able to reproduce in full.Who was Forrestal and Why was he important ? As Secretary of the Navy, 1944-1947, and first Secretary of Defense, 1947-1949, he had significant access to the President and was part of a State Department team with crucial responsibilities for running the war effort, ensuring a successful outcome for the Allies and, moreover, with a key role in considering and shaping the peace, reconstruction policies and the structure of the post-war world. Forrestal's background was of a businessman of considerable wealth, power, and position. In 1938 he had succeeded Clarence Dillon as President of Dillon Read. An efficient operator with a quietly driving ambition, he had risen relatively early to the top aged forty-six. Two years later he abandoned this career for good to enter the Roosevelt administration as one of FDR's Special Administrative Assistants.On 5 August 1940 the President nominated Forrestal to fill the position of Under Secretary of the Navy and he worked closely with Frank Knox (Secretary of the Navy) and Henry L. Stimson (Secretary of War). He was well suited to the colossal tasks of Wartime Procurement and Logistics as well as the expansion of the Navy Department.The diary notes reproduced here start when Forrestal took over as Secretary of the Navy on Knox's death in 1944 and continue through to Forrestal's resignation as Secretary of Defense in March 1949.The diaries provide insights into many important questions:- Pearl Harbor- strategy for the War in the Pacific- Yalta and post-war planning- Discussions with the Soviet Union- the strategic bombing of Japan and the use of the atomic bomb- plans for the surrender, occupation and future of Japan- reconversion of the American economy to a civilian footing- the post war international situation in China and in the Middle East- Allied Control of Germany and reconstruction policies in Europe- the Marshall Plan- The IMF and the International Bank for Reconstruction and DevelopmentFrequent meetings and discussions with Henry L. Stimson (Secretary of War), Joseph C. Grew (Acting Secretary of State), John L. McCloy (Assistant Secretary of War), the President and the Secretary of State are recorded in Forrestal's diary notes. Some folders include extra background memoranda relevant to the diary entries - especially with regard to important meetings or providing Forrestal's own thoughts on particular topics.The diary starts in earnest with Forrestal's trip to the Mediterranean, 4-23 August 1944, describing the visit to General Clark's Headquarters near Cecina, the allied invasion of southern France (15 August 1944), Forrestal's meeting with General Charles de Gaulle (18 August 1944) and an attached 5 page memorandum with Forrestal's comments and recollections of the conversation, followed by his return to the United States for meetings to discuss the post-war control of Germany (25 August) and a State Department Conference (29 August 1944) with Secretaries Hull, Patterson and McCloy.Part of the entry for 25 August 1944 reads as follows:Control of Germany:"The Secretary of War pointed out that among other things Germany was a highly industrialized nation, that it would be a practical impossibility to shift large segments of the population who depended for their existence on industrial economy back to the land; furthermore, he pointed out that the products of German industry and business were needed for the rebuilding of Europe, particularly the iron and steel from the Ruhr."Pages 9-13 contain Forrestal's early notes on the IMF and the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (31 July 1944); on page 11 he observes:"The Fund, in effect, is merely a shock absorber. It can neither make rough roads smooth nor compensate for reckless driving. None of the delegates at Bretton Woods believed that it would solve the problems of getting payment for US goods if the US was to export goods while it blocks imports by high tariffs. But believing that the roads are certain to be rough, the delegates felt there was all the more need for shock absorbers - to save the whole world from being jarred by every thank-you-ma'am that each nation hits."Discussions with General MacArthur about the attack on Luzon are recorded on 26 September 1944. There are also many notes relating to the special enquiry on the attack on Pearl Harbor. On 14 November 1944 Forrestal summarises some of main points:"1. Failure to use telephone.So-called unity of command at Oahu - failure to hold daily meetings even during days of rising tension.Failure to evaluate lessons already learned - the Taranto attack, British experience with aircraft torpedo attacks.Submersion of CNO in details of material to the extent that he became insensitive to the significance of events.General skepticism throughout the Navy that an air attack by the Japanese on Pearl was within their capabilities.On the other side, I am impressed by the following:Usual advantage of hindsight and the difficulty in reconstructing a state of mind which affected the entire country, Washington as well as Honolulu.The fact that this war has proved that any carrier strike when pressed home with resolution is almost impossible to deflect. Witness our carrier operations in the Pacific, particularly Admiral Mitscher's strikes in the Marianas last winter when he was picked up 24 hours before reaching his target."Some further extracts give a flavour of the diary entries:30 June 1945. Dinner with Lord Halifax; talk re: British elections (page 379)."Hopkins said that England must inevitably go Socialist and that Churchill did not want the things for England that the Labor people wanted - federal housing, slum elimination, ownership of industries etc. I asked Hopkins how any country such as England could go communistic - I said England had been able to exist and subsist because she was a trading nation and that a capitalist system was essential to the existence of England ."4 September 1945. Cabinet Luncheon."Lunched at the White House today. The President announced he was planning to hold Cabinet luncheons once or twice a week; that he was very anxious to see to it that the whole government was knit together as a working team and that it functioned through the Cabinet. He hoped to accommodate this by a gradual absorption of the various extracurriculum agencies as established during the war into the Cabinet posts."Forrestal's diary entries confirm that such luncheons did become a regular feature over the next few years. They also hint that the cohesion and teamwork for which President Truman hoped were not, perhaps, always so easily to be achieved.The next full Cabinet meeting highlighted some of the tensions and differing viewpoints on issues such as public health, national defence, the atomic bomb and the best way forward to secure a lasting peace.7 September 1945. Cabinet."Mr Leo Crowley said that he had just returned from the Middle West and was sure that the country would be violently opposed to the continuation of any universal military training. He said the assumption was that we had fought a war now to get rid of war, that we had the atomic bomb and we had the San Francisco Conference and all the various affirmations of faith in the possibilities of an organization to create the foundations of world peace, and that universal training would create the inference that we didn't have faith in our own platform. To this Secretary Stimson made an eloquent rejoinder, the substance of which was that the only way we could convince the world we were serious about preventing another war was to show that we took our responsibility in that direction with great seriousness. I supported the Secretary of War's point of view and remarked that history showed that all new weapons always developed a countermeasure, beginning with what the Romans developed to conteract Hannibal's use of elephants.Mr Crowley's view continued to be, however, that no matter how much we felt as we did, the country would not support that point of view.Stimson rejoined that he did not accept that statement of cynicism about the good sense and the willingness of the nation to accept its serious responsibilities.Public health: The President talked about public health, the lack of doctors, and the inadequacy of doctors and medical service in certain areas of the country. He said he proposed to send a message to Congress at some time on this subject which he knew would arouse the active opposition of the American Medical Association.Fred Vinson observed that doctors would not go into areas where there weren't adequate hospital facilities.that therefore a hospital building program would have to go along with any health program. The President said that the statistics of the Selective Service showed a need for taking radical steps to re-establish the health of the nation."The Cabinet meeting of 21 September 1945 was "occupied entirely with a discussion of the atomic bomb". Succeeding entries continue to give a vigorous foretaste of the Cold War.There are disagreements over the extent to which, if at all, any information on defense issues, weapon technologies and scientific knowledge, should be shared with other nations.Two days earlier, Forrestal had appeared before the House Naval Affairs Committee to testify on Representative Carl Vinson's bill fixing the post-war size of the Navy. Forrestal makes a forceful case:"The United States should remain strong. Second, the Navy is a major component of that strength.In the future as in the past the key to victory and to the freedom of this country will be in the control of the seas and the skies above them...All this sounds as if I did not have confidence in the world organization for peace. I have. But that confidence can only be justified if, while these organizations are in the process of transfer from paper to living reality, all the world knows that the United States will not tolerate the disorder and the destruction of war being let loose again upon the world."His diary continues to fill with notes of ominous 'disorder and destruction'; "situation in Poland becoming increasingly serious"; "Soviets, like Hitler, have become victory drunk and are embarking on world domination"; "Berry's dispatches from Bucharest and Harriman's from Moscow indicate that the Russians have no idea of going through with the Allied Nations statement of policy about Rumania, namely to permit the establishment of free and democratic institutions in Rumania.Steinhardt makes strong recommendations from Czechoslovakia against the complete withdrawal of American forces. He says this will be an open invitation to the Communists in the country and to Russian influence from without to take over."Slightly later, Forrestal is even discussing complaints about the US State Department:28 September 1945. Far East Relations."I had lunch today with Ambassador Hurley, just back from China.He recalled his conversation with Stalin about the Russian attitude toward China. Stalin told him (1) that the Chinese Communists were not Communists in the Russian sense of that word; (2) that Russia desired to see a strong government in China and recognized Chiang Kai-shek as most nearly able to provide such a government and would therefore support it; (3) that Russia did not desire either revolution or anarchy in China, that their own problems in Asia were far too complex and difficult to desire such a conclusion.He said a good many of the professional staff of the State Department.had not merely been of no help but a definite hindrance to him. He said that many of the American correspondents.were communistically inclined, as well as many of the people in the State Department.who, he said, felt no obligation for the United States except to draw their pay."A couple of extracts, two years later, give evidence of some progress and much better co-operation:10 October 1947. Note re: Cabinet (page 1864)."Krug stated that the survey made by Interior on American capabilities of getting deficiencies in Europe under the Marshall plan showed that the total amount required would be only a fractional amount of the national output, but would, however, say that those fractions necessarily would have a severe impact on already tight situations at home and they would particularly create problems in shipping and transportation.Secretary Anderson complimented Krug on the ability and co-operativeness of the Department of the Interior's working team. He said it was one of the best examples he had seen on intra-government cooperation."7 November 1947. Cabinet (pages 1914-1915)."Cabinet this morning. Present: Marshall, Anderson, Hannegan, Snyder, Clark, Harriman.The Secretary of State read a paper on the present international situation. Outstanding conclusions: The advance of communism has been stemmed and the Russians have been compelled to make a re-evaluation of their position. The consequences will depend to some extent on their internal economy and internal political strength. If they conclude the situation is becoming desperate, particularly internally, they may be driven by the dynamism of their own situation to precipitate civil war in Italy and France this winter. Another possibility, and a very likely one, is the stepping up of the tempo of the guerrilla activity in Greece with the possibility here of more definite aggression. Tito is an unpredictable and explosive factor in this situation because the degree of his adherence to the Politburo discipline is not known.Marshall referred to the present status of China as one of critical instability; it is a situation with which we shall have to deal as best we can, maintaining the American interest to the best of our ability. The Middle East he referred to as another tinder box. I repeated my suggestion made several times previously, that a serious attempt be made to lift the Palestine question out of American partisan politics. I said that there had been general acceptance of the fact that domestic politics ceased at the Atlantic Ocean and that no question was more charged with danger to our security than this particular one."A quick examination of the diary notes makes it evident that they were not dictated with textual publication in mind. They give a frank, revealing and clear assessment of events with some interesting comments on certain individuals and topics of concern. Some of the early portions of the diary include pasted-in newspaper clippings and similar memorabilia.A number of important secret documents, originating in Forrestal's own or in other Departments, have also been included by him. He developed a habit on returning from meetings of the Cabinet, the State-War-Navy Committee and the National Security Council, of dictating a brief summary of what had been said; sometimes he had assistants take these notes and entered them rather than his own text; frequently there are his own notes of more casual conversations touching on matters of particular interest to him.As a private record, these diaries make for a most interesting read, covering a crucial period in American and World History.* *© 2017 Adam Matthew Digital Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

01.29.2017:THE REMOVAL OF JFK # 35:SPECIAL NOTE: (OBFUSCATION - FADE TO BLACK - BLACK OUT OF THE TRUTH: SUCH IS THE WAY THE RECORDED HISTORY OF THE U.S. COUNTER INTELLIGENCE, GOVERNMENT, INTELLIGENCE, MILITARY, POLITICS, AND POLITICAL LEADER's IS PASSED ON TO "We the People..." ALWAYS REMEMBER AND UNDERSTAND THAT HISTORY IS WRITTEN BY THE LIVING AND THE VICTORIOUS. REMEMBER THAT JAMES FORRESTAL WAS A CLOSE FRIEND OF JOSEPH P. KENNEDY, Sr., AND FORRESTAL THEN BECAME AN EXTREMELY CLOSE CONFIDENT, FRIEND, AND MENTOR OF A 28 YEAR OLD AMERICAN CONGRESSMAN, JOHN F. KENNEDY. BOTH SHARED A NEVER ENDING ZEALOUS BELIEF THAT THE AMERICAN PUBLIC, YOU KNOW "We the People...", WERE NOT INTELLECTUALLY STUPID CHILDREN WHO NEEDED TO BE KEPT IN THE DARK, BUT RATHER DESERVED TO KNOW THEIR TRUTH SO THAT IN A FREE AND OPEN DEMOCRACY AMERICAN's COULD ANALYZE, STUDY, AND VOTE FOR THEIR OWN FUTURE COLLECTIVELY.FORRESTAL HAD BEEN A MAJOR PLAYER THROUGH MUCH OF THE TROUBLING, DEVELOPING AMERICA IN THE 1900's, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO: ROOSEVELT's DESIRE AND PLANS TO PURPOSELY GO TO WAR, THE JAPANESE CODE BREAKING, PEARL HARBOR, WORLD WAR II, THE ATOMIC BOMB, BRITAIN AND AMERICA CREATING ISRAEL, THE OSS, CIG, CIA, MAJESTIC TWELVE, AND THE MAJOR GROWTH AND EMPOWERMENT OF THE AMERICAN SECRET STATE WHICH LATER DIRECTLY LED TO AND THROUGH JFK, MALCOLM X, MLK, RFK, VIET NAM, LAOS, CAMBODIA, GLOBAL DRUG CONTROL AND TRADE, NATION BUILDING AND CONTROL, THE OKLAHOMA BOMBING, 09.11.2001, AND BEYOND.WHERE LIES THE "THE REAL TRUTH IN AND FOR AMERICA TODAY ? WHO REPRESENTS THE TRUTH ANYMORE FOR AMERICA AND AMERICAN's TODAY ? DO WE EVEN KNOW WHAT THE TRUTH IS ANYMORE IN AMERICA AND FOR AMERICAN's GOING FORWARD ?IN THE DARKENESS, DEPTHS, AND RECESSES OF YOUR HEART AND MIND, DO YOU REALLY DARE TO ANALYZE, READ, RESEARCH, STUDY, AND WRITE ABOUT WHAT HAS REALLY HAPPENED TO AMERICA ? AND WHERE IS AMERICA HEADED ? WE HAVE LONG SINCE DISCONTINUED BEING A FREE AND OPEN DEMOCRACY. WHAT ARE "We the People..." TODAY, AND WHERE ARE WE HEADED ? 01.29.2017. BB.)THE PEARL HARBOR BETRAYAL AND JAMES FORESTAL's DEATH:As told by Walter Trohan:http://educate-yourself.org/cn/pearlhar ... tmlOctober 4, 2012:THE PEARL HARBOR BETRAYAL AND JAMES FORESTAL’s DEATH - 10.05.2012:http://www.dcdave.com/article5/121004.htmIf there were a major, influential news organ in the United States today that espoused the old fashioned America-first, anti-interventionist, anti-globalist, antiwar, limited-government conservatism of Rep. Ron Paul, it would look a lot like Colonel Robert McCormick’s Chicago Tribune of the early to mid-20th century. The closest thing we have to that now is on the Internet with web sites like LewRockwell.com and Antiwar.com. And if that news organ had a prominent, enterprising White House correspondent with contacts all over official Washington who was not afraid to challenge the President or anyone else, he or she would be a lot like Walter Trohan. Sarah McClendon was similar, but she had a very limited audience, and now she has died. Helen Thomas is, too, but she was unlikely to challenge liberal presidents, and now she has been run off. With both women now gone from the center of media power and with no sign of a Walter Trohan even on the horizon, the Washington press corps is left only with megaphones for the imperial presidency, whichever party is in power.Trohan’s revealing 1975 valedictory is entitled Political Animals: Memoirs of a Sentimental Cynic. Two of the most important events to occur on his watch were the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor and the mysterious premature death of the just-fired Secretary of Defense, James Forrestal. In terms of his willingness to go against conventional wisdom and the ruling establishment, Trohan’s treatment in his book of these two events stand in stark contrast to one another.Pearl Harbor:The following passage begins on page 167 and continues into page 168. The year is 1941 and the person sharing secrets with Trohan is President Roosevelt’s press secretary:Steve [Early] confided to me that we knew every move the Japanese were making. This mental bell was to grow louder in tone in the months ahead. Steve repeated we knew every move as fast as it was made. Because of this knowledge, we had to return at once to Washington; war was imminent.Even then I reasoned that we had to have a spy in the Japanese Government at the highest level, but I didn’t see how he could transmit his reports easily and quickly. So I concluded that we had broken the Japanese diplomatic code. This conclusion was one not requiring any great deductive powers. Everyone knew, but few remembered, that we had broken the Japanese naval code during the naval disarmament conference in Washington in 1921. All this was detailed in a book by the man who directed the breaking, Herbert O. Yardley, The Black Chamber, which I had read and remembered. I read it again with greater interest because it seemed to support my hunch. American intelligence was furious with Yardley for revealing the code-breaking coup, so much so that he was not invited to take any role in cryptology before or during the war.It wasn’t long before my suspicions were confirmed. Friends in the army and navy intelligence acknowledged that the code had been broken. There was nothing I could do about it under censorship, but I did keep after it. For four years I collected bits and pieces of the story, which resulted ultimately in a congressional investigation. The Administration maneuvered the inquiry into a whitewash of Washington responsibility for Pearl Harbor. However, they merely scotched the snake and didn’t kill it, so that Pearl Harbor is becoming to be recognized more and more as FDR’s road to war.I was not to get public credit for the code-breaking story, because J. Loy Maloney, then managing editor of the Tribune, had let himself become involved in a censorship storm, which threatened indictment and even closing of the Tribune. So when John T. Flynn, a great newspaperman and a true liberal in that he detested war, got a corner of the story and asked me about it, I turned over the full story to him and put him in touch with all the witnesses. Flynn put the story into a pamphlet, The Final Secret of Pearl Harbor, which the Tribune printed after the war ended. The pamphlet launched the congressional investigation.I was awarded the Edward Scott Beck prize, established by our former managing editor, for a story I didn’t write. I did play a role behind the scenes in plotting the strategy of anti-Administration forces in the investigation, so that I knew it all, including the tremendous pressure which was brought to bear to hide Washington responsibility.The entire Pearl Harbor pamphlet is available online at Antiwar.com [http://www.antiwar.com/rep/flynn1.html]. Anyone interested in knowing the facts about the Japanese attack, as opposed to the popular myth that the United States was struck by complete surprise while in the midst of peace negotiations, should read the entire thing. For those lacking the time, here is the concluding summary: 1. By January l, 1941, Roosevelt had decided to go to war with Japan.2. But he had solemnly pledged the people he would not take their sons to foreign wars unless attacked. Hence he dared not attack and so decided to provoke the Japanese to do so.3. He kept all this a secret from the Army and Navy.4. He felt the moment to provoke the attack had come by November. He ended negotiations abruptly November 26 by handing the Japanese an ultimatum which he knew they dared not comply with.5. Immediately he knew his ruse would succeed, that the Japanese looked upon relations as ended and were preparing for the assault. He knew this from the intercepted messages.6. He was certain the attack would be against British territory, at Singapore perhaps and perhaps on the Philippines or Guam. If on the Philippines or Guam he would have his desired attack. But if only British territory were attacked could he safely start shooting ? He decided he could and committed himself to the British government. But he never revealed this to his naval chief.7. He did not order [General Walter] Short to change his alert and he did not order [Admiral Husband] Kimmel to take his fleet out of Pearl Harbor, out where it could defend itself, because he wanted to create the appearance of being completely at peace and surprised when the Japanese started shooting. Hence he ordered Kimmel and Short not to do anything to cause alarm or suspicion. He was completely sure the Japanese would not strike at Pearl Harbor.8. Thus he completely miscalculated. He disregarded the advice of men who always held that Pearl Harbor would be first attacked. He disregarded the warning implicit in the hour chosen for attack and called to [Navy Secretary Frank] Knox's attention. He disregarded the advice of his chiefs that we were unprepared.9. When the attack came he was appalled and frightened. He dared not give the facts to the country. To save himself he maneuvered to lay the blame upon Kimmel and Short. To prevent them from proving their innocence he refused them a trial. When the case was investigated by two naval and army boards, he suppressed the reports. He threatened prosecution to any man who would tell the truth. (Shades of LBJ and the USS Liberty attack. – ed.)Trohan resumes discussion of Pearl Harbor on page 182, continuing into page 183:Probably the main reason taps continued on my home and office phones was that it was known that I was continuing an investigation of my own into Washington responsibility for Pearl Harbor. I made it my business to know and question virtually everyone involved in the affair and thus learned of all the attempts to destroy records and change testimony. This became something of an obsession with me, because I was certain that Washington had maneuvered the nation into a war that the people did not want.I knew that Colonel R. S. Bratton attempted to hand over a vital intercept to a code message from Japan which indicated the United States was a target, probably at Pearl Harbor, to general George Catlett Marshall, army chief of staff. Bratton had the message in a locked pouch. He was stopped at Marshall’s office door by Colonel Walter Bedell Smith, who forced Bratton to open the pouch against all precedent for an “eyes only message.” Smith said he would deliver it himself, after he read it. I also knew Colonel Otis K. Sadtler, who also attempted to have something done to warn the army and navy commanders at Pearl Harbor, General Walter Short and Admiral Husband E. Kimmel.Bratton and Sadtler were never promoted although they served throughout the war. Bedell Smith became a lieutenant general and a millionaire industrialist after the war. I won’t say he owed it all to the protection of Marshall, but the protection certainly didn’t injure his career.I learned that Marshall had gone horseback riding, when he should have been warning Short and Kimmel. I knew both commanders. I also knew navy Captain Laurence F. Safford, who played a major role in breaking the Japanese code and who resisted great pressure to have him deny that the key Japanese message “East wind rain,” which spelled attack on the United States, had ever been received.In the course of my investigation I found a call girl who was favored by Marshall. I thought for a time that he might have been in her apartment the night before Pearl Harbor. He claimed to have forgotten where he was that night. He had been found sitting on a log with his head in his hands on a bridle path, when searchers brought him word of the attack.The answer was before my eyes all the time in the files of the Washington Times Herald, but I didn’t know it. Marshall was among guests at a gathering of alumnae [sic] of his alma mater, Virginia Military Institute. For those interested, Marshall’s relations with the call girl were not very exciting; the playing of classical records in his apartment.I talked to Marshall’s secretary and his sergeant. Admiral Harold R. Stark, the chief of naval operations, had been shifted to London, but other naval people were available. I knew that officers were being sent around the world in an attempt to induce many to change their stories. There were times when I despaired of hope that the truth would become known.At this point we need to reconsider our comparison of the Chicago Tribune and Walter Trohan to Ron Paul conservatives. Here the country had a major newspaper and its chief Washington correspondent challenging the official story of the event that propelled the country into World War II. They told us not long after it happened that FDR wanted the U.S. in World War II and Pearl Harbor was his way of accomplishing it. (Pro-Israel lobbyist, Patrick Clawson, then, is essentially correct about FDR’s motives in the former’s infamous recent speech.) It is as though, today, there were at least one major news organ that, from the beginning, gave a voice to the 9/11 truth movement. The closest we have come to that is the recent airing by PBS of a video by Architects and Engineers for 9-ll Truth, but it’s more than a decade late.On page 186 Trohan tells us of the complicity of the Republican opposition in making certain that the truth would not be known “prematurely.” It is the election year of 1944:The Republicans named Governor Thomas E. Dewey of New York and Senator John W. Bricker of Ohio. Dewey had joined the interventionist eastern establishment. [Ohio Senator Robert] Taft was not a contestant, having agreed to step aside in order to let Bricker make his pitch for the party nomination. Bricker lost to Dewey.The major issues were the conduct of the war and the plans for peace. Dewey had most of the facts on the Washington responsibility for Pearl Harbor and was prevailed upon by Roosevelt not to use them. I was one of a small knot of speech-writer consultants—not the only one by any means—so I knew. I couldn’t blame Dewey because the war was on and the first thing to do was win it, not question its beginnings.But what are an opposition candidate’s and a journalist’s responsibilities in a free society when the “war” is an interminable one on an abstract noun like our “war on terror” ? And by cozying up to the leadership of one of the major parties did not Trohan and his newspaper begin the slide down the slippery slope that pretty soon led them to be, like all the others, just another mouthpiece for the ruling powers that be ?The Democrats were unexpectedly still in power in 1949 when James Forrestal went out that window at Bethesda Naval Hospital, but it looks like Trohan and the Chicago Tribune were already too far gone down the slope by that time to do anything but parrot the approved line.James Forrestal:At the bottom of page 250, Trohan has just finished a weak defense of Senator Joe McCarthy and the senator’s attempt to cleanse the Truman administration of Communist infiltrators. McCarthy was the first of the “tarnished warriors” to which he refers:Another tarnished warrior of the period was James V. Forrestal, the first Secretary of Defense, who was my good friend and one of the finest and most dedicated servants I have ever known. Jim came from lower New York State, where his brother won an appointment as postmaster under Farley when he met with difficulty in the Depression.Forrestal entered and graduated from Princeton, where he was a boxer, had a broken nose attested, and a good one. It is my sincere belief that this sport proved to be his undoing, because a boxer must rely on himself rather than on his teammates. He undertook a Wall Street career, becoming head of Dillon, Reed [sic] & Co. From this company he entered government service, first in the Treasury, later as Secretary of Navy and finally was named as the first head of the newly organized and not really united Defense Department.In the Defense Department Jim was convinced that the United States, especially the U.S. Navy, could not operate without Mideast oil. He did not anger the Arabs, which some persons, including a scoundrel in the press, insisted made him anti-Israeli, which he was not. Few men were more misrepresented or vilified in some quarters than this hard-working official. Also his life was domestically and religiously complicated.He had me to functions in the Pentagon when lesser men feared to do so. Also he invited me to breakfast at his Georgetown home, which I refused to join, because I am willing to discuss business or listen to speeches at lunch or dinner, but will not permit anything to intrude on my quiet tea and toast, the only meal that almost always belonged to Carol and myself.Forrestal left the Cabinet in 1949 partly because he did not wish to embarrass Truman, who had recognized Israel and brought his influence on other nations to recognize the new state. He talked of returning to his church, but leaped out of his suite from the tower of Bethesda Naval Hospital, not long after he left the Cabinet, leaving behind him a book in which he had underlined a number of passages of gloomy poetry.It is hard to say that Forrestal’s call for caution in the Middle East was unwise. While the Jews are entitled to a homeland, the creation of the state by Britain and the United States has raised many problems in seeking to solve but one. It is not unlikely that the seeds of World War II may spring from the tensions that have followed the best of intentions.The first thing one notices is that Trohan, even though he doesn’t use the word “suicide”, repeats—although rather poorly—the accepted story completely uncritically in spite of the fact that he counted Forrestal as a “good friend” and supported his political positions. The contrast with his reaction to the official story of the Pearl Harbor attack could hardly be sharper. The second thing that strikes us is how extraordinarily cavalier and sloppy Trohan is with the facts of Forrestal’s professional life and of his death. On page 292 he writes of his own resistance to being made an editor because he thought his gregariousness and inquisitive nature made him best suited to be a reporter. In this instance, his supposed “inquisitive nature” seems to have deserted him completely. One gets the impression that he was afraid that should he have inquired into the actual facts of Forrestal’s death he would have learned more than it was safe to know. Let’s start with the next to last paragraph and work forward. He says that Forrestal underlined passages of gloomy poetry. No one else has ever said that, to my knowledge. The earliest report was that a book was found open at the page where a gloomy poem was found. That was followed closely by a report that he had copied lines from the poem on a sheet of paper. The second report remains the story told us by the press and the historians, although we have since discovered that the transcription was obviously not written by Forrestal and no one was identified in the official investigation as its discoverer.Before that, Trohan says Forrestal “leaped out of his suite from the tower of Bethesda Naval Hospital…” He actually went out of the window of a kitchen across the hall from his room. Furthermore, the accepted story is not that he leaped but that he had attempted to hang himself out the window because a bathrobe belt was found tied around his neck. The first sentence of the paragraph states, “Forrestal left the Cabinet in 1949 partly because he did not wish to embarrass Truman…” No, he might have been talking about leaving, but he was forced to resign by President Truman.The statement at the beginning that “Forrestal entered and graduated from Princeton” is wrong on two points. He first entered Dartmouth and transferred to Princeton. He did not graduate from Princeton, having left one course short of a degree. Trohan’s summary of Forrestal’s career in the government is also wrong. He never worked at the U.S. Treasury. He worked briefly as a White House assistant and then was made Undersecretary of the Navy. From that post he rose to Secretary of the Navy when the incumbent, Frank Knox, died.Trohan is also wrong to say that Forrestal was not anti-Israel. He was strongly opposed to the creation of an ethnic-supremacist state in Palestine controlled by immigrants who were mainly from Europe, which certainly made him anti-Israel. What he was not was anti-Semitic, which is what his detractors then and now like to call him. There were a great number of Jews who agreed with Forrestal’s position on Israel at the time, and many do to this day.Nowhere in Trohan’s discussion of Forrestal’s death do we learn that there was an official investigation and that the results of the investigation were withheld for some six months. Neither do we learn that in the brief conclusions released at that time suicide is not even mentioned. The official Navy review board concluded only that he died from his fall; they do not say what caused the fall. Not having even told us of its existence, Trohan, of course, also fails to tell us that the report was still secret at the time he wrote his book, some 26 years after the fact. We may assume that Forrestal’s “good friend” Trohan, like all the other members of our great “free” press, kept silent about it when the slender conclusions were released but the report proper was kept secret.What are we to make of this truly sorry performance ? We have suggested that the contrast with his reporting on Pearl Harbor was a matter of timing in Trohan’s life, that he had begun his slide into the moral cesspool of Washington in 1944 when he collaborated with the Republicans, and by 1949, when his friend Forrestal was clearly assassinated he had reached bottom. But other evidence suggests that there are deeper reasons for the difference in treatment. When it comes to these two important events, Trohan is but a reflection of the opinion molding community in general. After all, journalist Robert B. Stinnett’s 1999 book, Day of Deceit: The Truth about FDR and Pearl Harbor, received a considerable amount of publicity (although the case can be made that it is a fake opposition book), even getting a mildly favorable review in The New York Times. If we Google “Pearl Harbor conspiracy” we see that a great deal has been written that challenges the official story, including a number of books. Googling the unusual name of “Colonel Otis K. Sadtler,” mentioned by Trohan, produces a particularly strong work by Harry Elmer Barnes. When it comes to James Forrestal’s assassination, on the other hand, the only book that challenges the obviously phony suicide story is one published by the John Birch Society in 1966, The Death of James Forrestal. The anonymous author used the pseudonym, “Cornell Simpson,” and the book has been completely ignored by the mainstream press and by historians. Otherwise, there is only my work, which began in 2002, and some Internet writing inspired by my work by Hugh Turley and the anonymous “Mark Hunter.”The murder of the leading American opponent of the creation of the state of Israel clearly remains very nearly the most sensitive topic in American 20th Century history, right up there with the vicious Israeli assault on the USS Liberty. Walter Trohan was smart enough and well-enough informed and connected in Washington to know at the time what had happened to Forrestal. He certainly knew by the time he wrote his book, but he wanted to get his book published, preferably by a major publisher. He was successful. His publisher was Doubleday and Company. One might even interpret the numerous gratuitous errors he threw into the Forrestal section as a signal to friends and insiders that he knew he was writing poppycock. The editors wouldn’t notice because he had done nothing to rock the boat.David MartinOctober 4, 2012:
Bob

Re: THE REMOVAL OF JFK # 1 - # 35:

Post by Bob »

Excellent information, Bruce! Forum members need to study the insightful knowledge in this thread very closely.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »