JFK Assassination
Bruce Patrick Brychek

PLATO vs. PROUTY:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Thursday
3:03 p.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear Forum Members and Readers:

PLATO, 428/427 or 424/423 to 348/347 B.C., an Ancient Greek Philosopher, Writer, etc., WROTE:

"THE TYRANT... IS ALWAYS STIRRING UP SOME WAR OR OTHER, IN ORDER THAT THE PEOPLE MAY REQUIRE A LEADER."

Colonel L. FLETCHER PROUTY, 1917 - 2001, served as The Chief of Special Operations for The Joint Chiefs of Staff during the Kennedy years.

In Oliver Stone's 1993 movie, JFK, Donald Sutherland playing character X, who was actually in real life L. Fletcher Prouty, tells Kevin Costner, playing New Orlean's District Attorney Jim Garrison, that the War Power's Act of the 20th Century U.S., is the most Powerful Control over the U.S., and "We the People..." w/ the ABILITY TO MAKE WAR.

The Deep State, The Secret State, The High Cabal, The Intelligence Communities, and The Military Industrial Corporations have steam rolled "We the People...".

Democracy is a Placebo for "We the People..."

Remember that the term "Democracy" in NO WHERE IN THE DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE, THE CONSTITUTION, OR THE BILL OF RIGHTS.

The U.S. Began as a Republic. And any remaining similarities to a "Democracy" are gutted by the Electoral College.

Warefare and Wars now occur FOR THE U.S. with Hallmark Card frequency and predictability.

Plato got it right.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Tom Bigg

Re: PLATO vs. PROUTY:

Post by Tom Bigg »

Good points, Bruce, you should have been a teacher, with your totally open mind and search for truth. I have a philosophy degree and liked the ancient philosophers especially.
Slav

Re: PLATO vs. PROUTY:

Post by Slav »

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_Pow ... utionBruce have you ever written a book it seems like your an encyclopedia lol
kenmurray

PLATO vs. PROUTY:

Post by kenmurray »

Knowledge is true opinion.
Plato - The wisest have the most authority.
Plato - There is a common saying, and in everybody's mouth, that life is but a sojourn.
Plato said if particulars are to have meaning, there must be universals.
Plato.
Bruce P. Brychek
Global Moderator, Senior Member

PLATO vs. PROUTY:

Post by Bruce P. Brychek »

Tuesday
12:40 a.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear JFK RFK MLK Forum Members and Readers:

01.25.2018 - I originally Posted and Circulated this Historically Analytical Analysis Re: War.

Many issues both Pro and Con can be, and have been attached to both sides of nearly anybody,
and everybody involved in the 2020 Presidential Election Process.

ONE MAJOR POINT HAD ME SERIOUSLY DOUBTING THAT TRUMP WOULD BE ELECTED ALL THROUGH THE PROCESS.

* Trump Started No New Wars for 4 years.
* Trump Reduced Warfare for 4 years.
* Trump Promised to Start No New Wars for 4 more years.
* Trump Promised to Reduce Warfare for 4 more years.

Then Trump Simultaneously Promised to Rebuild the Military.

To my way of thinking that is like me leaving my raw fresh Ribeye steak on the table while I clean,
prepare, and lite the fire to barbecue, after telling my as yet unfed Rottweiler's to stay away from it.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers
who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.