THE PRESIDENT IS OBVIOUSLY NOT THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF:

JFK Assassination
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

02.02.2018:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:THE PRESIDENT IS A BOBBLE HEAD DOLL.THE PRESIDENT IS OBVIOUSLY NOT THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF ANYTHING.DEMOCRACY IS A PLACEBO AND A SMOKE AND MIRRORS SCAM REPEATEDLY FED TO "We the People..." LIKE CAT NIP.THE DEEP STATE, THE SECRET STATE, THE HIGH CABAL, THE 17 KNOWN INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES, AND THE MILITARY INDUSTRIAL CORPORATIONS RUN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA LIKE THEIR OWN CORPORATION. For example, after 54+ years "We the People..." are clueless about The Real Total Truth of The Removal of JFK, and in addition MX, MLK, RFK, The Oklahoma Bombing, and 09.11.2001 are ALSO DUST IN THE WIND. (02.02.2018, BB.)As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.THE PRESIDENT IS OBVIOUSLY NOT THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF: PLACEBO FOR THE PLACEBO DEMOCRACY SCAM:The Pentagon appears to be reluctant in giving President Trump military options to strike North Korea, according to the White House's way of thinking, the New York Times reports.The gist: "The national security adviser, Lt. Gen. H. R. McMaster, believes that for Mr. Trump's warnings to North Korea to be credible, the United States must have well-developed military plans, according to those officials. But the Pentagon, they say, is worried that the White House is moving too hastily toward military action on the Korean Peninsula that could escalate catastrophically. Giving the president too many options, the officials said, could increase the odds that he will act."What's more, Secretary of State Rex Tillerson complained to Defense Secretary Mattis over "a series of meetings that the National Security Council had set up to consider options for North Korea" that Tillerson reportedly said "was becoming overly aggressive." The problem there? Mattis and Tillerson were speaking on an open conference call, "not realizing that other participants were still on the line."However, none of this means "the military has not begun preparing" for a military confrontation with Pyongyang. "At multiple Army bases across the country this month, more than 1000 reserve officers are practicing how to set up so-called mobilization centers, which move reservists overseas in a hurry."WH frustration with the Pentagon hasn't reached President Trump, and for the record, "Representatives of Mr. Mattis and General Dunford denied that they have slow-walked options to the White House." More here.SecDef Mattis's reax to the story, this morning from the Pentagon press bullpen: "We have no problems between [the Pentagon] and the national security staff. I've been over there [to H.R. McMaster and the National Security Council] twice this week on other issues. And both times I stopped with him and we discussed how the meeting's going to go that day. I could not find any relation to the reality that I deal with [in that NYTs report]. But again, it is what it is."
Tom Bigg

Re: THE PRESIDENT IS OBVIOUSLY NOT THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF:

Post by Tom Bigg »

Bruce, it doesn't surprise me that even if a good President gave orders to release CIA and other old files on evil machinations, they wouldn't be followed. If Trump gave orders for a nuclear launch they would find ways to ignore and cancel them. The US needs to move toward European political systems where it isn't just Republicans and Democrats. Parliamentary systems allow for rapid change of government. If Texas and the Bible belt didn't have the inordinate influence on our political system, there would be a lot more hope for progressive politics.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

02.03.2018:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:02.01.2018 - I Posted this Abrasive, Attention Getting Headline and Supporting Material.Slav and Tom Bigg, 2 Excellent JFKMS Forum Members both of whom I Greatly Respect, and usually agree with about 90% of the time. In fact I often reference them and their material.Tom - In an Academic Thinking Pattern the Parliamentary Systems are worthy of deeper study and evaluation.But recall that Thomas Jefferson in his JEFFERSONIAN DEMOCRACY suggested that countries and governments need Revolutions approximately every 200 years. In our Modern Age of Technologies that Jefferson could have never foreseen, what would Jefferson's thoughts be today ?Perhaps the Best Middle of The Road Approach today WOULD BEST BEGIN WITH TERM LIMITS.For example, Chicago, Illinois had 2 Mayors named Daley, father and son, lasting approximately 50 years. Also Chicago Senators and local politicians often last decades.Tom - ACADEMIC DISAGREEMENT: I don't ever envision the U.S. System of government changing, and/or improving for at least another 100 years, unless there is a Major Movement and/or Revolution, or AFTER ANOTHER MAJOR WAR.THE GOVERNMENTAL SYSTEMS OF MOST OF THE U.S. ARE A FAILING JOKE.THERE IS ZERO COMPLETE AND TOTAL ACCOUNTABILITY ABOUT WHO, WHAT, WHEN, WHERE, WHY, AND HOW ALL OF THE TAX REVENUES OF "We the People..." ARE SPENT. TALK ABOUT BIG BLACK HOLES IN SPACE ?Change in the U.S., if at all will move at a Glacier's Pace. (02.03.2018, BB.)As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Tom Bigg

Re: THE PRESIDENT IS OBVIOUSLY NOT THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF:

Post by Tom Bigg »

I agree Bruce that major political changes are unlikely, but with the explosion of truth and a young generation disgusted with the status quo, it could happen. Artificial intelligence, the internet, the universality of much experience is likely to precipitate a lot of change, the bad actors can run but they can't hide forever. Personally I was very sympathetic to the old Constitutional conservatism but have come to the conclusion it is too often a cover for unaccountable corporations, political action, wars, and power and money grabs. The international courts should be able to haul Bush, Cheney, Hillary, etc. before it if they are war criminals, nationalism and America first ideologies are not sustainable, the world has over 7 billion people, the US over 300 million. Many Americans live the life of Riley while their neighbors the rest of the world suffer. There was this article on how the North took military action against the South in the Civil War: https://www.lewrockwell.com/2018/02/no_ ... endence/We should have allowed the South to secede. If Texas and some other states were essentially another country maybe it would be a good thing, no?If the North, the West coast states, the Mid-West were one country we would not have these Bible belt wackos messing up the country.