Trump Troubles character assasination then who knows

JFK Assassination
bobspez2

Re: Trump Troubles character assasination then who knows

Post by bobspez2 »

The first vote I ever cast was for RFK in the California primary. A few hours later he was shot. The fact is we haven't been the beacon of the free world. Some of us would like us to be but the people who run the country, who arrange the assassinations and coups across the world, those that made us the most incarcerated country on the planet, those who started and profited from two decade long wars and a 50 year war on drugs, those who profited from the cold war and the production and stockpiling of 30,000 hydrogen bombs, probably 100 times as many as needed to destroy civilization, those driven by political games, power and greed, by war and always having an enemy like in George Orwell's 1984, have made the country what it is for better or for worse. Trump's appeal is much like the appeal of the Rolling Stones. He dared to speak frankly, off the cuff, political correctness and politeness be damned, when no one else did. You don't need to agree with him to recognize that he comes across with sincerity. Like a present day Archie Bunker or Fred Sandford character, he may say things that are nonsense but you believe he is speaking what he believes at the moment to be true. As actor and comedian George Burns once said, "If you can fake sincerity, you've got it made."I saw James Comey's interview on TV, with him stating Trump refused to criticize Putin, Trump saying we have done things as bad as Putin's thugs. Comey feigned outrage. Well, Trump was right about that. It was an honest and accurate statement that no one else except Oliver Stone has made a point of. Trump can act like a nincompoop, but he is the only one out there except for Bernie Sanders who is expressing more than mindless slogans and platitudes, which is all I heard from Hillary during her campaign. If she had represented the people the way Bernie did, she would have been elected in a landslide. Honorable and ethical and honest would be nice, I think Jimmy Carter might have come closest to that ideal in my lifetime. JFK probably the next closest by the end of his presidency. All the other presidents have been a mixed bag combination of good and evil, and have been corrupt in one way or another.Bob wrote:Everything I have said about Trumple thinskin since the beginning here is coming to fruition. We have a narcissistic nicompoop trying to act like President of the United States. Follow the obstruction of justice. Follow the (Russian) collusion. And especially, follow the laundered money. As everyone here knows, I am NO fan of Hillary, I wouldn't want her as President either. But why can't the the so-called Beacon of the Free World (the United States) elect an honorable, ethical, honest (at least somewhat) and constitutional President?
Slav

Re: Trump Troubles character assasination then who knows

Post by Slav »

Excellent Reponse Bobspez all true.