WHAT HAPPENED: INSIDE THE BUSH WHITE HOUSE...

JFK Assassination
Bruce Patrick Brychek

WHAT HAPPENED: INSIDE THE BUSH WHITE HOUSE...

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

12.09.2018SUNDAY3:33 p.m.Chicago, Illinois time.People, as London, England was being bombed to near death by Adolph Hitler and NaziGermany, Sir Winston Churchill in a deep bomb shelter was addressed about what washappening, and why ?SIR WINSTON CHURCHILL RESPONDED: "IT'S THE HIGH CABAL."Who actually believes the the U.S really has a Democracy ?Who actually believes that we have honest, sincere bipartisan politics in the U.S. ?Who actually believes that the President of the United States is really in charge ?Who actually believes that the American people are so apathetic, so lacking in dedicationto what happens in the U.S., and so intellectually brain dead as to allow the continuity ofwhat has been occurring in the U.S. since before the Civil War ?Bruce Patrick Brychek, 2018.Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members, and Readers:WHAT HAPPENED: INSIDE THE BUSH WHITE HOUSE and WASHINGTON’s CULTUREOF DECEPTION, copyright 2008 by Scott McClellan.“In 1999, at the age of thirty, Scott K McClellan accepted what he considered the job of a life-time: working as press spokesman for Texas governor George W. Bush, just as Bush wasbeginning his campaign for the presidency of the United States. Drawn to Bush’s strong,successful record of bipartisan leadership and commitment to compassionate conservatism,and later inspired by his promise to restore dignity to the White House sullied by scandal andpartisan warfare, McClellan would serve the president for more than seven years, becomingpart of his inner circle of trusted advisers an attaining the job of White House Press Secretary.From that positions, during what would become one of the most challenging and contentious periods in recent history, McClellan witnessed day to day and year to year exactly what happenedto take the presidency he served disastrously and irretrievably off course. In this bracinglycandid and provocative book, he shares that story with the American people.WHAT HAPPENED provides a unique perspective on the events, policies, and personalitiesof the Bush administration, including 9/11, the Iraq War and the marketing campaign to sell itto the public, the Valerie Plame Leak scandal, and Hurricane Katrina. McClellan shares hispersonal experience of who George W. Bush is and what he believes, explains how the WhiteHouse operated and how its goals and priorities were shaped, and offers insights into theroles and personalities of top aides including Kart Rove, Andy Card, Karen Hughe, CondoleezzaRice, and Dick Cheney.Just as important, McClellan shares his keen understanding of exactly how our national politicalculture has become so toxic. He compellingly makes the case against playing “politics as usual”—whether in campaigning, governing, or covering politics for the media — and for making institutional changes to reform the Washington culture of deception that poisoned the Bushadministration from within. Finally McClellan looks to the future, exploring the warnings thispresidency offers the American people as we prepare to elect a new leader.The Bush administration has been notoriously tight-lipped about its inner workings, but ScottMcClellan came to believe that, in their reliance on secrecy and manipulation, they were ultimately fooling themselves. In this book he acknowledges the often painful truth of what happened, and hold himself accountable for his role in it.”“As press secretary, I seen countless hours defending the administration from the podium in the White House briefing room Although the things I said then were sincere, I have come torealize that some of them were badly misguided. In this pages, I’ve tried to come to grips with some of the truths that life inside the White House bubble obscured…History appears poised to confirm what most Americans today have decided — that the decisions invade Iraq was a serious strategic blunder. No one, including me, can know withabsolute certainty how the war will be viewed decades from now when we can more fullyunderstand its impact. What I do know is that war should only be waged when necessary, and the Iraq War was not. Aging an unnecessary war is a grave mistake. But in reflecting on all that happened during the Bush administration, I’ve come to believe that an even more fundamentalmistake was made — a decision to turn away from candor and honesty when those qualities were most needed.?As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
JDB4JFK

Re: WHAT HAPPENED: INSIDE THE BUSH WHITE HOUSE...

Post by JDB4JFK »

Bruce, great post's lately just a couple of things I want to share with you. First of all The USA has never been a democracy it wasn't set up that way by our founding forefathers. We were set up to be a "Republic" and I know you know the difference. A Republic is the same as a democracy except with a "Constitution" of basic rights that protects the minority from being completely unrepresented or over ridden. So basically were a representative democracy with an elected head of state, such as a President, serving for a limited term. (SEE ARTICLE 4, SECTION 4 OF THE CONSTITUTION)"I PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, AND TO THE REPUBLIC, FOR WHICH IT STANDS, ONE NATION UNDER GOD, INDIVISIBLE, WITH LIBERTY AND JUSTICE FOR ALL"