JFK Assassination
Bruce Patrick Brychek

THE FEDERAL RESERVE:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Wednesday
12:12 a.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear Forum Members and Readers:

The Federal Reserve was created in 1913 by President Woodrow Wilson.

To me the reasonings offered, provided, suggested, etc., for the past, present, and future is as elusive as trying to catch or hold air or water in your hands.

LEGALLY THE FEDERAL RESERVE IS LOCATED ON ITS OWN LAND, NOT SUBJECT TO THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

How does that work ?

Let's go forward from here.

I would seriously enjoy analyzing, reading, researching and studying all of the contributions made
going forward from 08.21.2019 from Forum Members.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?
Respectfully,
BB.
Slav

Re: THE FEDERAL RESERVE:

Post by Slav »

Slav

Re: THE FEDERAL RESERVE:

Post by Slav »

Bruce P. Brychek
Global Moderator, Senior Member

THE FEDERAL RESERVE:

Post by Bruce P. Brychek »

Thursday
3:25 p.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear JFK RFK MLK Forum Members and Readers:

08.21.2019 - I originally Posted and Circulated this Primary Financial Regulatory System, and likely so much more, Headline and material for discussion by casting a wide net.

Slav provided two exceptional Links that are working now as I write.

If you use any form of "money" in your life today in the U.S., this Subject Matter is of even stronger relevance going forward w/ life today for you and yours.

(As an aside: What is "money" ?)

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely
yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or
writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK
Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.