The C.I.A.'S Greatest Hits:

JFK Assassination
Bruce Patrick Brychek

The C.I.A.'S Greatest Hits:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

The C.I.A.'s Greatest Hits, by Mark Zepezauer, 1994, Odonian Press, Tucson, Arizona, is proof "that dynamite can come in small packages."

This booklet powerfully, and succinctly covers 42 of the C.I.A.'S Greatest Involvements.

MK-Ultra, The U-2 Incident, The Bay of Pigs, JFK, Vietnam, Malcolm X, Martin Luther King, Jr., Robert F. Kennedy, Chile, Laos, Cambodia, Watergate, Orlando Letlier, Libya, Nicaragua, Iran, Pan Am Flight 103, Iraq, and many others.

This will greatly assist the newcomers to JFK and C.I.A. Research. A good primer, and maybe some filler .

Often there are comments made, and I then receive Emails asking for some recommended/suggested readings. Since I have over 5,000+ books about The Removal of JFK, MX, MLK, and RFK, and the Oklahoma Bombing, 09.11.2001, and many related matters, I thought that I would try to post some recommendations that I am at least partially familiar w/, and comfortable recommending a source that may appeal to broader/larger groups of cross-over interests.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers
who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
r christen

CIA

Post by r christen »

Secret Weapons - two sisters' terrifying true story of sex, spies and sabotage. Published 2001 by New Horizon Press, Far Hills, NJ.

The first six inside dust jacket paragraphs read: They were programmed to become America's covert ammunition to thwart domestic terrorism and foreign crises. Against their will they began their careers before the age of seven entrapped in a series of top secret heinous experiments authorised by the intelligence community. Their training took place on military sites, including Raven Rock, Fort Grayling and Camp Pendleton, and in university laboratories across the country.

Honed and hardened by elite teams of medical, military and psychological experts, the two were conditioned to endure extensive physical, sexual and psychological torture. The pain went on until they were ready to engage any perilous task they were called upon to execute and become the perfect spy/soldier the intelligence community's researchers had labored for twenty years to create.

Eventually, their real identities were suppressed through hypnosis, drugs and electroshock. Their new identities were effectively molded so they could never be detected by enemy agents or fellow covert operatives.

Among them: Sgt Thomas O'Neill, a Blackhawk helicopter pilot who flew covert missions into Mexico; Lt Rick Shaw, an elite team leader who was sent to subvert a terrorist plot on an American underground system; Samantha Gooding , a seemingly wealthy and sophisticated Washington DC partygoer whose hosts were unaware that each man she targeted would be seduced, paralyzed and possibly eliminated before the night was over.

What no one realized, what no one could comprehend, was that none of these people were who they seemed. In reality, they were sisters. Part of the time they lived average lives unaware of the psychological triggers which would send them to trouble spots around the globe. There they would battle to bring down an enemy nation's leader or subvert a terrorist's plot to build a deadly bomb.

Secret Weapons is the fascinating, studiously documented true story of Cheryl and Lyne Hersha. Through careful analysis of previously secret CIA files and extensive interviews with experts and the two proven participants , this chilling, incredible story is, at last, being told.

The back of the dust reads, in part:

"Mind Control Coming. Scientist warns. - New York Times December 28, 1965.

"CIA documents tell of 1954 Project to Create Involuntary Assassins." - New York Times February 9, 1978.

""5 Canadians Ask $5 Million for Brainwashing by CIA". - New York Times December 12, 1980.

"Is the Explosion-Noisy Base a CIA Spy School? What Base?" - New York Times March 20, 1998.

"Astronaut Reveals NASA Mind Control Program Involving Children". Sighting.com - July 21, 2000

"New Voluntary Standards Are Proposed for Experiment on People:. - New York Times September 29, 2000.

Has any other Forum member read Secret Weapons?
Bruce Patrick Brychek

THE CIA's GREATEST HITS:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Tuesday
10:30 a.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear R. Christen,

Thank You for your information that is right on point with many of my interests. I was not aware of this specific book.

I have been aware of the C.I.A. Division that kidnaps people both young and old for:

1. Immediate Elimination, and

2. Partial and Total Re-Programming, for both Immediate Use, and "Sleeper Mode," as they call it.

Christen, please pay attention to the Post that I am going to begin shortly, called Mind Control, and
Beyond. I have waited over two (2) years to begin this thread, as I was not sure that others would view it seriously. As it is, I'm sure that many will write you and I off as having ingested too much of something.

As I have often said to many, the JFK Assassination was merely the tip of the ice-berg. And the Assassinations of MLK, and RFK, were other tips of that same ice-berg.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers
who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
r christen

Partial Disclosure

Post by r christen »

From The Australian 28 June.

Easily lost, on page 425, in the mass of the CIA's notorious "Family Jewels" files is a short paragraph outlining "potentially embarassing Agency activities".

"Experiments in influencing human behaviour through the administration of mind - or personality - altering drugs to unwitting subjects."

Of all the heinous acts committed by the CIA in the name of national security, these experiments, done on the agency's behalf by prominent psychiatrists on innocent victims - including children as young as four - may be the darkest.

"We have no answer to the moral issue," former director Richard Helms infamously said when asked about the nature of the projects.

The release of the Family Jewels documents revealed the CIA handsomely funded these real-life Dr Strangeloves and engaged pharmaceutical companies to help its experiments.

The agency appealed to Big Pharma to pass on any drugs that could not be marketed because of "unfavourable side effects" to be tested on mice and monkeys. Any drugs that passed muster would then be used, according to an internal memo, on volunteer US soldiers.

The Family Jewels files do not provide further detail into the numerous mind-control programs, such as MKULTRA, covertly propped up by the agency.

In 1953, MKULTRA was given 6 per cent of the total CIA budget without any oversight

Only the tip of a large iceberg had been previously released by the CIA under Freedom of Information Act provisions.

Yesterday's acknowledgements will comfort those who have long campaigned for truth and restitution

To be soon continued.
r christen

Partial Disclosure...continuation

Post by r christen »

The nature of the experiments, gathered from government documents and testimony in numerous lawsuits brought against the CIA, is shocking, from testing LSD on children to implanting electrodes in victims' brains to deliberately poisoning people with uranium.

"The CIA bought my services from my grandfather in 1952 starting at the tender age of four", wrote Carol Rutz of her experiences.

"Over the next 12 years, I was tested, trained, and used in various ways. Electroshock, drugs, hypnosis, sensory deprivation, and other types of trauma were used to make me complain and split my personality (to create multiple personalities for specific tasks). Each alter or personality was created to respond to a post-hypnotic trigger, then perform an act and (I would) not remember it later.

"This Manchurian Candidate program was just one of the operational uses of the mind-control scenario by the CIA. Your hard-earned tax dollars supported this."

The US began these experiments after World War II when it made a grab for hundreds of Nazi scientists and doctors who had been researching mind control in concentration camps, fearing they would fall into Soviet hands.

US military intelligence leaders were paranoid that they were falling behind the communist bloc in the brainwashing race.

The programs, although carefully hidden, continued into the 1970s - when Helms ordered much of the documentation to be destroyed.

Some conspiratorial theorists believe the CIA completed its goal, initially outlined in the early 1950s, of altering a personality and having someone "perform an action contrary to an individual's basic moral principles."

The attorney for Sirhan Sirhan , Lawrence Teeter, has said his client was programmed to assassinate Robert Kennedy in 1968.

Theodore Kaczynski, the Una-bomber, volunteered to take part in CIA mind-control experiments when he was a student at Harvard University in the late 1950s.
Bob

Re: The C.I.A.'S Greatest Hits:

Post by Bob »

Once again...Bruce is right on the money. MK-Ultra was part of the plan for the RFK assassination. See Sirhan. Sirhan was the patsy. Thane Cesar was the killer. We can also look to that program in the murder of John Lennon and also the attempted assassinations of Ronald Reagan and George Wallace. Here is more information about the book for those of you interested...http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/CIA%2 ... tHits.html
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

Mark Zepezauer is indeed a brilliant mind in many ways, and I am proud to say (again) that he long ago worked from my newspaper (The Santa Cruz Comic News) at the time he was writing The CIA's Greatest Hits, and that we are still friends today. If anyone would like to write to him, email me and I will forward it to him.Thom
Lofty

Post by Lofty »

This book just made my 'must have' list.
Bob

Post by Bob »

ThomZajac wrote:Mark Zepezauer is indeed a brilliant mind in many ways, and I am proud to say (again) that he long ago worked from my newspaper (The Santa Cruz Comic News) at the time he was writing The CIA's Greatest Hits, and that we are still friends today.If anyone would like to write to him, email me and I will forward it to him.ThomThom...you are as cool as the other side of a pillow. I'll certainly accept that invitation at some point.You have a great collection of acquaintances...except for me of course!
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

Bob wrote:ThomZajac wrote:Mark Zepezauer is indeed a brilliant in many ways, and I am proud to say (again) that he long ago worked from my newspaper (The Santa Cruz Comic News) at the time he was writing The CIA's Greatest Hits, and that we are still friends today.If anyone would like to write to him, email me and I will forward it to him.ThomThom...you are as cool as the other side of a pillow. I'll certainly accept that invitation at some point.You have a great collection of acquaintances...except for me of course! Nobody bats 1.000.The Comic News is a small newspaper with a small staff. At one time it consisted of Zajac, Zepezauer, and Zimmerman- the only time in my life that I was ever alphabetically first.Yes, I have been fortunate in meeting and getting to spend a little time with various infamous folks, and I guess there is no denying that I like to remind everyone at every opportunity. Let me know when you can't take it anymore.Did I ever tell you that I once caddied for Captain Kangeroo?