Karl Marx vs. Bruce Patrick Brychek:

JFK Assassination
R Croxford

re

Post by R Croxford »

Outrage? Where the F%$# is it? This man was tried and found guilty of breaking the LAW! WTF? This is prime example of the state of the union.
We are screwed. This man should have at LEAST gone to jail for some period of time, I do not care if it was 1 day at least he went. My god. Must be nice to be a politician in the wimpiest country on the planet. Everyone is going to just sit back and watch and go, that ain't right. and nothing will change. Sicko was great but unfortunately , No one cares. Health care, property rights, imprisonment and poverty are all acceptable things for my fellow countrymen. Whatever. Buy guns and ammo, Your going to need them. lol
Peace
LiAnn Simpson

Post by LiAnn Simpson »

I am in total agreement with Tom, but he left out one thing. For God's sake lets get rid of the IRS!
Yes, gentlemen, things are looking very bad. Very bad indeed. But being the eternal optimist that I am, I believe it is not too late for this country to turn things around.
If you were around in the 60's, you will remember the "underground". Well, guys that is what we are, back then it was radical newspapers being printed in some hippie's basement. Remember how the "establishment", that is what they called the government back then railed against the underground newspapers? This is the underground of the technology age. The revolution of the 60's which brought to an end the Vietnam War and brought down Nixon is coming back, in a big way. They even brought back the Black Panthers!
I can sense it happening now, people aren't even listening to Bush anymore, he has zero credibility. He is looking and acting more nervous and tense now than I have ever seen him. Good. He'd better be.
I can't even remember the last time he gave a press conference. Everything is getting more and more secret.
And you know what, he will probably be brought down in the end by one of his own. Just like Nixon.
It's a start.
Peace,

LiAnn
Bruce Patrick Brychek

No Democracy, No Constitution:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Friday
1:46 p.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear Fellow JFK Forum Members and Readers:

Yesterday both Harriet Miers and Sara Taylor both testified before Congress that President Bush had ordered them not to cooperate.

No only do we not have a Democracy, we are not even akin to a Constitutional Monarchy.

We are emerging publiclly more and more daily as a Fascist, Military Industrial Complex
Dictatorship.

Especially read all of Bob's posts about the Bush Dynasty, War Profiteering, and related topics.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely
yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or
writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK
Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Fascist Military Dictatorship:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Wednesday
10:41 a.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear Fellow JFK Forum Members and Readers:

The War in Iraq is NOW going to take two (2) years or more to win.

I thought that we won it four years ago, according to President Bush ?

The House, the Senate, the Presidential Candidates are all using great rhetoric.

The War in Iraq rages on.

A part of the Iraq government is on vacation because it is hot. Yet a major report on the
progress in Iraq, and with its government , is due in September, 2007. No progress with
the Iraq government while they are on vacation. Its hot.

What about our American men and women ? I guess their being hot is not an issue for
the Iraq government.

The American men and women get no break. For some, death will come first !

They held a sleep over in Congress. Folding beds, pizza, coke, etc. Sounded impressive.
Nothing got done.

Tomorrow, more American men and women will die.

Why ?

We have No Democracy. Never Had. Never Will. Its' a Placebo.

We have a Fascist, Military Industrial Complex.

We are all rats in this maze.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material
completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions
and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies,
thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation
of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Dan

Post by Dan »

Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others.
Groucho Marx (one of the Marx brothers - Karl wasn't invited into the act)

clinton, Obama, Edwards - all the same - stick your finger to the wind and go with what ever it takes to get elected (of course the election fraud they pull every time helps)!
tom jeffers

election fraud

Post by tom jeffers »

speaking of election fraud, it seems that i remember going to bed in 2000 as the news media announced that gore was our next president. when i woke up the next morning we got bushwacked. he was good, moved quickly with brother jeb's help and before you know it, the whole thing was swept under the carpet. by 2004, the new method of stealing elections was well established, computerized voting. hell, your better off going to las vegas and playing their slot machines instead of the new voting machines......at least the slot machine pays out occassionally.
Dan

Post by Dan »

it seems that i remember going to bed in 2000 as the news media announced that gore was our next president. That was CNN and CBS- and we all know the fraud Dan Rather attempted.by 2004, the new method of stealing elections was well established

Yes, how can anyone forget the nightmare of algore trying to skirt established election laws to selectively recount districts!
Neil Commenator

Never Been A Democracy

Post by Neil Commenator »

I’ll say this with the understanding that this isn’t the arena for it - The United States Of America has never by definition been a democracy. This county has always been, and was set up to run as a Democratic Republic. Semantics ?? Maybe. The key distinction is that a democratic republic needs the participation and guidance of its people. This country still suffers from the over looked predictability of having a very SILENT MAJORITY. As long as more people choose to sit and bitch, rather than think, seek, and VOTE (!), we will ride on the whims of unknown, for their gain not ours. Apathy is the deathnail to any effort of governance in the democratic style. When we can engage those choosing to ‘not participate’ and change their ways, we will have a chance at seeing change in this machine. Those that rule without representing those that vote can be found, exposed and replaced, but not without a greater contribution from the masses. The silent majority is the brass ring thru this bulls’ nose that has us all thinking our efforts are in vain.
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

Nice post Neal. Bruce Brychek posted a few weeks ago with similar remarks. We keep pushing democracy down the rest of the worlds throats as the best form of government while only 30 percent of the registered voters take the time or trouble to vote. How do you think Marion Barry got re-elected after serving time for sniffing coke with a prostitute. The same thing is happening in some of the nations large cities. the black's do a good job of bussing the voters to the polls to get their candidates elected for good or bad. I am not picking on the blacks but that is one example how the slient majority is missing out.
Neil Commenator

Post by Neil Commenator »

Mr. Brychek - As in my earlier post, the only power ANY democratic society can bring to effect change in their political situation is the function of the ballot. To that end, this medium we are now using, the internet, introduces an avenue for change that has never in mankind’s existence been available before. Will it take far too long for many of us ? – Of course it will ! That in and of itself shouldn’t deter us from the task.

This medium can hopefully bring information, both pro and con on any number of issues to the non-participants in such an easy way that possibly they will see the need for their participation in this democratic process. The most important information may be with regard to the individuals we see running for office. The burden will be on those of us that take on the task of scrutiny, to assist all participants with our sifting thru the unstated as well as the promised in an effort to expose the crap, lies, and inconsistencies of the candidates. Until we get people into office that are there to better the masses rather than fulfill their debt to those in the shadows, it will always be an uphill quest. But it will still be a quest worthy of our efforts eh ? I for one at least have to hope so.