JFK Assassination
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Karl Marx vs. Bruce Patrick Brychek:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Tuesday
11:22 a.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear Forum Members and Readers:

I will more fully develop this later, but I wanted to get these thoughts out.

"Religion is the opiate of the people."
Karl Marx.

"Democracy is the modern opiate of the U.S.A."
Bruce Patrick Brychek
JFK Forum, 02.27.2007.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers
who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Bob

Post by Bob »

George W. Bu$h is the opiate for really naive and narrow minded people (the 30% that think he is doing a good job).

Reality, not paranoia, is my opiate.
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Bob wrote:George W. Bu$h is the opiate for really naive and narrow minded people (the 30% that think he is doing a good job).Reality, not paranoia, is my opiate.

I think the opinion polls have him at 28% ( or less) at last look....
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Approximately 80 % Of Americans Are Against The Iraq War:

Friday
11:32 .M.,
Chicago, Illinois timer:

Friday, May 25, 2007, American News Media are reporting that approximately 80 % of Americans
are against the War In Iraq.

Also today President Bush predicts much more bloodshed and death for Americans.

Democracy Is The Modern Opiate Of The U.S.A.

Citizens, that directly covers up that we are a fascist, military dictatorship, entirely run by
The Military Industrial Corporations/Complex.

This takeover was accelerated full speed ahead/further implemented on 11.22.1963.

Does anbody recall all of the elections held last year. Americans voted against the war.
The House and Senate are worthless, and useless.

The most recently signed cowardly bills giving The Military Industrial Complex more money
with NO Controls proves my point.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely
yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or
writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK
Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely
yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

C.I.A. Director Predicts 20 More Years In Iraq:

Monday
2:38 p.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Friday, June 01, 2007, the Director of the C.I.A. predicted to the news media that the War In
Iraq could go at least another 20 years.

Out of "...We the people..." who has voted for that ?

Democracy where ?

Still think that we don't have a fascist, Military Dictatorship, run by the Military Industrial
Complex ?

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

I am ashamed of our "Lack" of leadership in the world. We were the good guys. I have tried to analyze it over and over again and I can really only see one scenerio where we can get our country back. We need to totally overthrow our entire government out and start over with the basic constitution of the united states as the building block. Anyone that has ever held public office will be forbidden to be elected or work for the government in any way. PERIOD! We need to throw out our money system and start printing our own money as the constitution allows and cancel all government debt to the "now defunct" federal reserve system. We need to pass a law that only US citizens can own property in the US and all foreign property owners that live abroad must give up their interest in any US property. We must make full restitution to the native americans in whatever way we can. (we can never restore the buffalo or the hunting game back nor can we un-molest the virgen lands) We need to get rid of the handouts and those that only want to bleed the system. (this includes the "out of work" politicians)

Thye problem is that this is only a dream. We are too far gone I am afraid.
R Croxford

re

Post by R Croxford »

You can be imprisoned for that thinking my friend. Easy.
Take away special interest and the salary for public service. Thats a start.
Lemme say this without getting toooooo deep again.
Me and penny might seem crazy to some of you in here but we are not. We have stated the problem to the exact point of entry and cause of the terror and BS in the world. And let me state it clearly one more time so you and everyone understands.
NO ONE GIVES A SHIT ANYMORE!
The amount of people who care does not even come close to fixing the problem.
It's like this. Are you going to die to fix it? Do you know anyone who would?
If you are brave enough or stupid enough to try and stop them???? They kill you and call you an extremist nut job who thinks he is god or a cult leader or a Klan member or a right wing nut. We can say it a million times and I agree Tom we need an enema on a major scale.
The corruption is globally. Killing or removing 1 or 2 or 3 or all of them for that matter, Won't do anything, they are like snakes the shit just grows back.
I admire the Mexicans when I turn on my TV and see thousands of them marching for what they believe. Americans, We are too lazy or too busy feeding the fed and the banks to march or do anything.
Peace

I write too much and you guys won't read it
R Croxford

re

Post by R Croxford »

Bruce the government doesn't care what we think. If they did they would have lied and told us they found WMD's
They know we are fat and lazy and as long as we can screw and drink and have money enough to go to Wally World we won't die for nothing.
I knew wal-mart was bad when daddy Bush gave Sammy a freedom medal.
We are screwed! Hold on boys the world is starting to wobble.
Peace.
R Croxford

re

Post by R Croxford »

Bruce see if you can decipher this one.

The new law would give the international companies the right to set the rates of production of each oil field. These fields are immense; a single one can account for 10 percent of the nation's budget.

http://www.motherjones.com/washington_d ... ement.html

That is why we will not be going anywhere and why we have the world's l;argest embassy there and 14 permanent bases there. FUKIT
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Lewis "Scooter" Libby Goes Free:

Tuesday
2:49 p.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Lewis "Scooter" Libby goes free, thanks to Bush, and The Militry Industrial Complex.

There is NO DEMOCRACY IN THIS COUNTRY.

AND I WILL NOW GO ONE FURTHER.

THERE IS NO JUSTICE SYSTEM IN THIS COUNTRY.

There is a Legal System, not a justice system, wherein matters are thrown on a Legal
System Conveyor Belt. Justice occasionally happens, only when those protected by
wealth or power are not involved.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.