Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Monday
3:22 p.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear Forum Members and Readers:

JFK and SAM: The Connection Between the Giancana and Kennedy Assassinations,
by Antoinette Giancana, John R. Hughes, DM,OXON,MD, PHD, and Thomas H. Jobe,
MD, copyright 2005, Published by Cumberland House Publishing, Inc., 431 Harding
Industrial Drive, Nashville, Tennessee, 37211.

Doubts about conspiracy theories, doubts about the CIA and the Mafia working together
closer and longer than you ever imagined, doubts about Cuba, doubts about how Accardo,
Giancana, Nicoletti, Sutton/Files, worked with the CIA on a variety of projects, then you
need to read this book.

Why did the daughter of Sam Giancana, Antoinette Giancana, personally write to Jimmy
Sutton/Files and request a confidential visit with him ?

Why did Jimmy allow such visit ?

Know that Jimmy knew Antoinette growing up from the streets of Chicago.

Know that Jimmy was often in Sam Giancana's home, alone with Sam Giancana, Charles Nicoletti,
and Johnny Rosselli, usually when Antoinette "Toni" Giancana at home.

Do not waste your time on Bugliosi's book which tries to save The Warren Commission Report,
which was overruled by the House-Senate Subcommittee On Assassinations anyway in the
late 1970's.

Read the book that tells about the total history of the CIA and the Mafia.

Read the book that verifies that Jimmy Sutton/Files is who he says he is, and was.

Read the book by the Mafia Princess who appeared in Playboy magazine in the 1980's.

The daughter of one of the most powerful Mafia Don's ever, asked permission to visit Jimmy.

Why ?

Was Omerta broken, or honored ?

Also, read about the House-Senate Subcommittee On Assassinations that actually held major
hearings, had subpoena power, and actually interviewed CIA, FBI, and Mafia leaders involved
in Cuba, The Bay of Pigs, and the JFK Assassination, and beyond.

An easy read, yet a powerful book. Simple in its appearance, deadly accurate in its delivery.

A real "Deadeye" of a book.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely
yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or
writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK
Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?
Respectfully,
BB.
Phil Dragoo

Double Cross

Post by Phil Dragoo »

Bruce I have Double Cross by Sam and Chuck Giancana. It has been over ten years since I read it in conjunction with Mafia Kingfish by John H. Davis.

I see that Giancana was killed June 19, 1975, and the next month Hoffa; the next year Gambino and Roselli.

I have been introduced to the story of James Files recently. I found the two videos of him speaking
to off-camera interviewers to be credible and compelling.

Now to see another Giancana family member relate Mr. Files to this is of the greatest interest.
tom jeffers

JFK and SAM: The Connecction ...

Post by tom jeffers »

that timeline also included the attempted murder of jimmy. around that time after watergate, it was time for the boys to take out the trash and get rid of anybody that had any info including DeMorenschildt, william harvey, francis powers, and clay shaw to name a few.
Bob

Re: JFK and SAM: The Connexction ...

Post by Bob »

Just ask yourself a question:

Who was running the CIA around the time all these murders took place?

Mr. "Sick Puppy" himself...Poppy Bu$h.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Also...remember this...Chuck Nicoletti and George DeMohrenshildt were murdered on the exact same day.

Sounds a bit like the baptism scene in The Godfather.
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

bruce, you blew mw away with your the hoffa comment. but it did make sense to me because at that time in american history, unions had a tremendous support and influence in presidential elections.

with the unions and mob in his pocket, hoffa (with some coaching on ettiquette and political
correctness) could have been a formidible foe in many elections.

you have an uncanny way of looking between the cracks and coming up with some interesting
view points my friend and i enjoy your input.

your point about it being a federal offense is correct. so few catch that fact. in fact the fbi was
illegally removing evidence in the investigation and taking it to DC.

The only way they would have had jurisdiction would be in a conspiracy which is exactly what
they were trying to disprove.

in a cafe during the 70's and sitting among friends, detective fritz made a remark to his fellow
diners that in the beginning they were trying to do an honest investigation that day in dallas
but he received a phone call from lbj stating that they already had their man, so get it wrapped
up.

he was smart enough to figure out what lbj was trying to say.

was fritz a part of the coverup?

hard to say but his words are interesting to think about.
tom
tom jeffers

JFK and SAM: The Connexction ...

Post by tom jeffers »

i am always interested in looking at those related characters that died of the following: suicide (especially if you shoot yourself 5 times in the stomach with a bolt action rifle. haha this is just
too good to even think anyone even bought that one)heart attack car wreck plane crash cancer

the u-2 pilot francis gary powers died in a helicopter crash. he was working for a tv station and
ran out of gas. he was one of america's top pilot and dies in the crash before he could give any testimony. can you imagine him of not knowing how much fuel he had?

why is he related you ask?

the whole u-2 incident was staged.

oswald gave the soviets the info to spot him so he could be taken out.

this happened right before the peace talks between russia and the us and helped us and the
russians to buy even more weapons from the military industrial complex and perpetuate the
cold war.

many oswald buffs believe this was the actual reason he went to russia.
ThomZajac

JFK and SAM: The Connection ...

Post by ThomZajac »

...and Powers U-2 mission was done against Eisenhower's orders. And no one was punished.
What does that tell you?

Asked later who made the decision to fly, Allen Dulles said something along the line of "Well,
there was a group of us..." and declined to give any more details.The same group, I would think,
that decided JFK had to go.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Fletcher Prouty on the U-2 incident:http://www.prouty.org/sabotage.html
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

after his release he was brought before a senate commitee to find out why he did not take the
cyanide capsule that was required by him in case of capture.

he was released and found not guilty of any charges and given a hero's welcome along with commendations.

who was on that committee?

none other than prescott bush.

it's funny how that last name keeps popping up!
namaste'