Bruce Patrick Brychek

JFK vs. C.I.A.

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Wednesday
2:08 p.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear Forum Members and Readers:

I highly recommend this author and book:

JFK vs. C.I.A., The Central Intelligence Agency's Assassination Of The President,
by Michael Calder, 1998, printed by West LA Publishers, Los Angeles, California.

Discover:

I. Who in the Central Intelligenc Agency organized The Removal of JFK.

II. The Criminal Case against Lee Harvey Oswald.

III. The social, political and economic factors which led to the decision to
terminate JFK's Presidency and life.

IV. Step by step analysis of the conspiracy as it climaxes into treason.

"But I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for
the safety of my country. As a result of war, corporations have been enthroned and an era of
corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong
its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all wealth is aggregated in a few hands,
and the Republic is destroyed. I feel at this moment more anxiety than ever before, even in the
midst of war. God grant that my suspicions prove groundless."

Abraham Lincoln
November 21, 1863.

An excellent book by Michael Calder that the very serious Researcher, Investigator, and Writer
about JFK, C.I.A., and all related subject matters can really appreciate.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely
yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or
writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK
Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?
Respectfully,
BB.
Michael Calder

Re: JFK vs. C.I.A.

Post by Michael Calder »

Bruce Patrick Brycheck: I've spent the last 24 or more hours thinking what to say. I'm speechless. Not a good thing for a writer. I'm thrilled that someone "got it" and actually recommended my book. That makes you an accessory to truth.

My goal was to preserve historical truth and give voice to JFK to what he was trying to do.

I just wanted the truth written down somewhere, anywhere and if truth seekers found it so be it.

Also, I wanted Richard Helms to know he didn't get away with it. Each passing decade, Helms
picking up the latest book on the assassination, gloating as anyone and everyone is blamed for t
he assassination except the one who did it -himself. I wanted Richard Helms to pick up my book,
smirk until he got to the chapter on himself, and then have his smirk turn to shock and then to
anger as he realized he had been outed. To realize his reputation in the coming decades and c
enturies would be that akin to Benedict Arnold. I wanted his ass. I got it to.

So thanks, keep swinging, keep the forces of evil off balance and know there are more of us then there are of them.
Michael Calder www.jfkcia.com
Bob

Post by Bob »

ThomZajac wrote:Maybe Sara Carter will want to return-Nice line Henny...er...Thom.Take my Sara...PLEASE take my Sara. No thanks, I'll let the JFKassassination forum keep her. By the way, one more joke like that Thom...and I'm quitting this forum!
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

CIA, Heroin Still Rule In Afghanistan:http://www.rawa.org/temp/runews/2008/11 ... istan.html
Phil Dragoo

Post by Phil Dragoo »

Terry Reed, Compromised: Clinton, Bush and the CIA, Spy/Shapolsky, 1994.Bill Clinton and Oliver North arguing in a Mena Bunker.In the shadows Felix Rodriguez/Maximo Gomez who got Che.Barry Seal is set up.Terry Reed survives frame-up, assassination attempt, all for helping the lower-receiver manufacturing problems encountered circumventing the Boland Amendment.Mike Ruppert of From The Wilderness once complained Reed was "so hard to get a hold of"--well, duh.Ruppert had done a Venezuelan sabbatical to escape some heat, per a note on his site. Another former LEO John Carman became a whistleblower, ran customscorruption.com. Was framed in Mexico 2007: http://narcosphere.narconews.com/node/1018And later George W. Bush referred to Johnny Sutton as "a good friend of mine"--Sutton who gave immunity to Aldrete-Davila and eleven- and twelve-year terms to Ramos and Compean--can't interrupt the drug flow.Obama in Pakistan with Mian Muhammadian Soomro. A little blow but never heroin.And we're getting out of Afghanistan.Or not.
Phil Dragoo

Calder v. CIA

Post by Phil Dragoo »

Michael, your mention of broad shoulders and firm voice calls to mind the description from Manchurian Candidate applied to David Atlee Phillips as being "theatrically handsome".Have just finished the part of James Douglass' JFK and the Unspeakable regarding the Oswald impersonator in Mexico City and all of that dog-and-pony show wherein Helms was so helpful in providing Johnson with fabricated evidence.Good luck to you and Bruce and James in the Land of Lincoln.Does Wim see Johnny Depp in the screenplay.And in the pantry of the Ambassador is as much action drama as Tom Cruise moving through the club in Collateral.Morales saw himself as the action figure of the day, but his sordid thuggery is only a hanging curve for today's researchers--spotlight on you fellows--to crack it out of the park and into the record books.Denial is banished by the truth splashed on all the widescreens of the world's mind.
Harley Ryder

Post by Harley Ryder »

Mr. Calder, I read your book after reading the reviews here. My family members and myself are history buffs and we study US Presidents and events that occurred in their terms including wars.

The title of your book and the reviews here going back to 2006 really caught my attention and curiosity.

I understand from reading here that you are a member and have conversed with other members here. One writer really seems to comprehend your work well. Sounds good to me.

You and some of these members have shown uncanny insight to this material.

I am only half way through your book, but it is really good and I am glad that I read the reviews here.

My eyes are really being opened for the first time about this stuff.
Michael Calder

Post by Michael Calder »

Harley Ryder, Thanks for reading the book. Any clarifications needed be sure to post a question
to me.

I wanted a brief book, not verbose, and went to the heart of the matter.

If interested in the RFK murder there are some essays and documents that might knock you
backwards at my web site www.jfkcia.com

The best way now to strike back at the Empire is to get Sirhan Sirhan out of prison or explore
the 9/11 attack on New York City. Still, treason never rang louder than Nov 22, 1963 and has
made all that came after possible.

M
Bruce P. Brychek
Global Moderator, Senior Member

JFK vs. C.I.A.

Post by Bruce P. Brychek »

Sunday
4:05 p.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear JFK RFK MLK Forum Members and Readers:

03.22.2006 - I originally Posted and Circulated this Important Headline and Supporting
Material about:

Michael Calder's book JFK vs. CIA, The Central Intelligence Agency's Assassination Of The
President, by Michael Calder, 1998, printed by West LA Publishers, Los Angeles, California.

MC is an exceptionally gifted investigative analyst, author, interviewer, researcher, writer
and more.

In addition to MC's timeless book, JFK vs. CIA, MC has been Interviewing Sirhan Sirhan
for years at the California Penitentiary about The Removal of RFK.

For decades BB has been Interviewing Jimmy Files at Stateville Penitentiary, Crest Hill,
Illinois about The Removal of JFK.

I respect and trust Michael Calder and his Body of Work greatly, considering him a mentor
and friend.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely
yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or
writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK
Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?
Respectfully,
BB.