THE NEW PEARL HARBOR:

JFK Assassination
Bruce Patrick Brychek

THE NEW PEARL HARBOR:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

The New Pearl Harbor, Disturbing Questions About The Bush Administration And 09.11.2001, by David Ray Griffin, with a foreward by Richard Falk, 2004 by Olive Branch Press, an imprint of Interlink Publishing Group, Inc., 46 Crosby Street, Northampton, Massachusetts, 01060.

Nick Whalen, Tim Carroll, Bob, Billy Boggs, since I respect the Writing Styles and Research and Investigation Levels that you all function at, I would really invite your feedback on this book when you have time.

This book is powerful, well researched, well written, and well documented for being published so quickly after 09.11.2001.

"The most persuasive argument I have seen for further investigation of the Bush administrations' relationship to that historic and troubling event."
Howard Zinn, author of A People's History of the United States.

"This is a very important book. David Ray Griffin's carefully researched and documented study demonstrates a high level of probability that the Bush administration was complicit in allowing 9/11 to happen in order to further war plans that had already been made. A must-read for anyone concerned about American foreign policy under the present administration."
Rosemary Radford Clifford
Carpenter Professor of Feminist Theology
Graduate Theological Union
Berkeley, California

Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Terry Summers

The New Pearl Harbor

Post by Terry Summers »

Good book to bring up, a buddy of mine had another book of his

The 9/11 Commission Report: Omissions And Distortions ,

some of you know that Griffin is a well known theologist and proffesser of religion, so he would not lie, a man of God cannot lie, can they ? No.

Here is a link to check out with some in fo from Griffin , even Charlie Sheen gives his 2 cents.

http://www.911blogger.com/2005/04/prope ... dison.html
Moo Cow

Post by Moo Cow »

Don't put ALL the blame on the Bush Bags..remember I stated in a past post that the Twin Towers were called Nelson and David? These people have been starting wars since the turn of the century..

There's a reason why your vote didn't count this year..another Rockefeller maneuver..David advocates New World Order....the Twin Towers being blown up? Looks like someone is trying to start a New World War and World Order...
Bruce Patrick Brychek

TERRY SUMMERS:

Dear Terry Summers,

I have just revieved your email.

I will make copies for Jimmy, and myself. We are extremely interested in
09.11.2001, Iraq, Iran, Korea, and the related conflicts., with an eye toward comparing, and contrasting Viet Nam, Laos, and Cambodia with
Iraq, Iran, and Korea.

Terry, Thank You for posting this information. I will study it, and order the book this weekend.

Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

THE NEW PEARL HARBOR:

Dear Mr. Wim Dankbaar, and Fellow JFK Forum Members,

Now that Iraq is officially a Civil War, everything is out of control, Rumsfeld has "resigned," War Charges have been filed against Rumsfeld,
30 % of Americans or more believe that 09.11.2001 had US Government involvement, we may be asking Iran and Syria for help in Iraq, Why we went to war with Iraq after 09.11.2001 needs to be re-visited strongly by the American people now, more than ever.

If anyone has read this book, I would appreciate your thoughts.

Respectfuly,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Inquiries About 09.11.2001:

Dear JFK Forum Members,

Several new members have raised questions about 09.11.2001.

I strongly recommend this book.

I would appreciate any thoughts after you have reviewed this book.

Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: THE NEW PEARL HARBOR:

12.10.2009Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:03.24.2006 - I Posted the Headline, The New Pearl Harbor, a book by David Ray Griffin.12.09.2009 - I just watched Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy Theories, Volume 2, about 09.11.2001.There has been a growing crescendo on the JFK Forum about 09.11.2006.To the Newer JFK Forum Members, and those that missed my Headline of 03.24.2006, I am adding this to our current level of consciousness.If you are sincerely interested in 09.11.2001, this is an excellent starting point.I have long maintained that there is a Direct Causal Relationship from 11.22.1963 to09.11.2001.If we did not have 11.22.1963, or had "the Assassination/Coup de' tat of JFK beenreally solved long ago, we would not have had the MLK, RFK, and 09.11.2001 murders,murderers, and organizers get away."Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

07.27.2010Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Reades:03.24.2010 - I originally Posted this Headline: The New Pearl Harbor.07.26.2010 and 07.27.2010 - Wikileaks released 90,000 + documents about the AfghanWar Logs. These should certainly make us all take a re-newed look at Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, Israel, Pakistan, 09.11.2001, and the Entire Military Industrial Complex, and just what has been done, and where they are headed.And through this all there has never been:1. An Initial Strategy, or Beginning Game Plan.2. A Middle Game Strategy.3. An End Game Strategy.What have we really accomplished ? Truthful documents are released, and the Military Industrial Complex screams foul, and sue. Much like Arizona, with their backs to the wall, creating Immigration Laws to protect all Americans, and the White House and Politicians race to the court to sue. Also, nothing being done. Just like the bp Oil Tsunami, first ignore it, then yell at bp, but do nothing. A very familiar process.POPULATION CONTROL ANYBODY ?Any more recent analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies,thoughts or writings on any aspect of this subject matter ?Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Bruce Patrick Brychek

THE NEW PEARL HARBOR:

03.08.2014Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:03.24.2006 - I first Posted this Headline.11.22.1963 - JFK's brain's were vaporized in broad daylight, in front of thousandson the streets of Dallas, Texas as we all know.09.11.2001 - Over 3,000 people were vaporized in broad daylight, in front of thousands on the streets of New York.What have we really changed, learned, promoted, or uncovered as of today ?Perhaps 1 % of the American Population pays attention today ?Whatever has been done has not worked.What actions can intelligently be taken that have any realistic chance of changing,re-directing, or uncovering anything ?We have a Musical Chairs Game in America. As the Ruling Cabal dies off or retires,the same melodies and tunes still play on with even more devious players.Nothing has changed. Nothing has improved. Matters will only get worse. My Opinion.Any more recent analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts,or writings on any aspect of this subject matter ?Comments ?Respectfully,BB.