The True Story Of The Bilderberg Group by Daniel Estulin:

JFK Assassination
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Tuesday08.27.200710:21 a.m.,Chicago, Illinois time:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:I would really like to hear everyone's thoughts after reading this book.The True Story Of The Bilderberg Group, published by Trine Day, September, 2007, by author Daniel Estulin. Daniel Estulin is an award winning journalist and has been researching the Bilderberg Group for more than fourteen (14) years. He is the host of two (2) radio shows in Spain."Delving into a world once shrouded in complete mystery and impenetrable security, this investigative report provides a fascinating account of the annual meetings of the world's most powerful people - the Bilderberg Group. Since its inception in 1954 at the Bilderberg Hotel in the small Dutch town of Oosterbeck, the Bilderberg Group has been comprised of European prime ministers, American Presidents, and the wealthiest CEO'S of the world, all coming together to discuss the economic and political future of humanity. The press has never been allowed to attend, nor have statements ever been released on the attendees' conclusions or discussions, which have ramifications on the citizens of the world. Using methods that resemble spy tactics of the Cold War - and in several instances putting his own life on the line - the author did what no one else has managed to achieve: he learned what was being said behind the closed doors of the opulent hotel and has made it available to the public for the first time."Commentary:Wim, what information can you provide us on the Bilderberg Group that has been meeting in your country ? Why Holland ?Why was this author's life threatened ?How powerful is this group ?As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
R Croxford

re

Post by R Croxford »

I have spoken of this group almost as many times as the CFR. The Cfr, Bilderburgers and Trilateral are all the same group. They are very powerful. Bankers ,oil, Transportation all kinds of power in that meeting.
They are a THINK TANK! At least that's what they say. Nothing new. Everyone who knows conspiracy? Knows the bilderburgers.
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

I met with Daniel Estulin here in Amsterdam.

I secured the bookrights for my pals at Trineday,

The cover will look like this:

http://jfkmurdersolved.com/images/bilderberg.jpg

So ........ pre-order this book!

http://trineday.com/paypal_store/produc ... gers1.html

Wim
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Response To Mr. Wim Dankbaar;

Wednesday08.29.20079:49 a.m.,Chicago, Illinois time:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:Wim -hank You for your response, and the update. I am ordering ten (10) copies of the book. Jimmy, myself, and several other Researchers and Writers that I work with are very interested. I'll probably give a copy to Jimmy, Dan and Richard. From everything that I am reading, plus your input, and with Trine Day being involved, I am extremely impressed.Croxford and a few others have posted some material previously on the Bilderberg Group. However, the book appears to be groundbreaking, and very informative.Also, I admit that other than dribs and drabs here and there, nothing that I have read on the Bilderberg Group amounted to much more than conjecture and speculation.Daniel Estulin's book appears to be a Treasure Trove.As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
M.C.Newton

Post by M.C.Newton »

That's the worst part is that everything is really speculative about what is going on inside and what is said. Though it certainly raises red flags when the major leaders of the world are meeting in secret and hashing out plans. This I don't like. Freedom, pfff.

At least these bastards are free to talk about world shifting ideas, in the privacy of rented out 5 star resorts. While I can't even send an e mail without the NSA running it through a filter.
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

greetings,

if you want more information on the bilderberg organization, please go to alex jones' websites infowars.com and prisonplanet.com. you won't believe some of the things he has uncovered. there is nothing significant that happens unless they know about and failitate it. i think alex has a tendancy to go overboard on occasion but he does uncover some interesting stuff.
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

I just found this interview of Jesse Ventura. I guess he's a real big jfk conspiracy buff. He has some interesting opinions and he had access to some information that has not been made public.

http://infowars.com/articles/sept11/vid ... _fable.htm
R Croxford

re

Post by R Croxford »

lol
Alex jones infiltrated a meeting. Thats drib and drab. lol
Lets see.
We know they meet every year.
We know the guest list.
Now what shocking detail are you going to tell us.
Lemme guess...they are ruling the world right.
lol
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Wednesday12.20.200911:51 p.m.,Chicago, Illinois time:Dear JFK urder Solved Forum Members and Readers:08.28.2007, I Originally Posted this Headline about Daniel Estulin's new book, The True Story Of The Bilderberg Group, published in September, 2007.12.30.2009, Jesse Ventura's show, Conspiracy Theories, very heavily investigated The Bilderberg Group.I again very seriously recommend Daniel Estulin's book, The True Story Of The Bilderberg Group to everybody on The JFK Forum.Perhaps after Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy Theories Volume # 5 tonight, there will be much more interest today.Also, please pay very close attention to Tom Jeffers Post on 08.30.2007, also under this Headline. Tom, very much ahead of the curve on your Post, my Highly Trusted Friend.As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
ChristophMessner

Re: The True Story Of The Bilderberg Group by Daniel Estulin:

Post by ChristophMessner »

In this context the book of David Rothkopf: "The Superclass" might be recommendable, although enjoyable only with caution, cause Rothkopf is a Kissinger Associate.To me it is normal that groups of common interests meet behind closed doors, cause it is natural and reasonable to keep those out, who don't meet the lecture standards. The dangerous thing about all this secrecy in and around groups of the socalled elite is, that they deem themselves not accountable before any court or jury representing the people. Guys and Gals who grew up with millions in their pocket don't understand the real needs of this world.