WHEN THE GOVERNMENT MURDERS THE TRUTH:

JFK Assassination
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

WHEN THE GOVERNMENT MURDERS THE TRUTH remember that it is individuals in Power with Authority and Responsibility doing that. Not some vague entity, machine, or computer.

How do these individuals get identified ?

How do these individuals get nurtured and developed ?

How do these individuals get chosen and put into Power ?

How do they remain in Power ?

How do they get others to work with them and support theiragendas ?

Is it blind loyalty ?

Is it the lure of perceived Power ?

Is it the lure of money ?

Is it all of the above, and maybe more ?

Whatever it is, there is an endless stream of Powerful that all seem to march to a different drummer, together.

Since November 22, 1963 through today we can draw a straight line to where we are now.

Can Americans see where we are headed ?

Do Americans care where they are headed ?

Do Americans want to remain in ignorant bliss ?

Do Americans realize that their government barely represents them, and Americans have No Real Control over what is supposed to be Their Government ?

Have we solved 11.22.1963 ?

What have we changed for the better since November 22, 1963 ?
Bruce P. Brychek
Global Moderator, Senior Member

Post by Bruce P. Brychek »

Tuesday
11:42 a.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear JFK RFK MLK Forum Members and Readers:

10.05.2014 - Mr. Joe Hall Posted and Circulated this Analysis that is Piercingly Analytical, Perceptive, Probative, and further Deeply Questioning.

Joe is the best remaining Sincere Patriot and Student of American Government, History, Politics, etc., that I have ever met and known.

Joe is a firm believer in The Declaration of Independence, The U.S. Constitution, and The Bill of Rights as I am.

To gain attention in my presentations and writings I often analogize my conceptualized simplistic beliefs by the movie:

THE WIZARD OF OZ, trying to locate THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD of truth today, and how in moments of doubt and confusion, IT IS ALWAYS BEST TO START IN THE BEGINNING.

OF COURSE TODAY, 12.15.2020 "We the People..." DESERVE and ARE ENTITLED TO KNOW WHO IS BEHIND THE CURTAIN ?

AND EVEN MORE IMPORTANTLY: OPENING UP W/ TOTAL TRANSPARENCY, THE BLACK BUDGET, i.e.,
Just how much money comes to the U.S. Government, an it's 50 little fiefdoms, and their BLACK BUDGETS, and WHO, WHAT, WHEN, WHERE, WHY and HOW ALL OF THE MONEY GOES ? Follow the money, always.

I have long maintained that:
* DEMOCRACY IS A PLACEBO,
* MUSICAL CHAIR SET(S) BEGAN THIS, THEN INCREASINGLY MORE SET(S), of alleged numerous titles/levels, which I have always likened my analyses and studies to the pealing an Onion - which seems to stink more w/ each level exposed and revealed.

Consider these Entities/Names: (Feel free to add your own.)

The Deep State, The Secret State, The High Cabal, The CIA, The DIA, The DOD, The Bilderberg's, The De mocrats, The Republicans, Federal Reserve, The Illuminati, The Masons, The Military Industrial Corporations, The Nazis, The New World Order, The Pentagon, The Seven Sisters, The United Nations, The Vatican, etc.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely
yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or
writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK
Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?

Respectfully,
BB.