JFK Assassination
kenmurray

Re: The day RFK was shot

Post by kenmurray »

Phil, do you think Cesar was involved?
Bob

Post by Bob »

kenmurray wrote:Phil, do you think Cesar was involved?I don't know about Phil, but there is no doubt that Cesar was involved in my mind. NONE whatsoever!
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Bob wrote:kenmurray wrote:Phil, do you think Cesar was involved?I don't know about Phil, but there is no doubt that Cesar was involved in my mind. NONE whatsoever!No doubt in my mind either!
Phil Dragoo

If thirteen were eight

Post by Phil Dragoo »

It surprised me when Michael Calder said he didn't think it was Cesar.Beginning with Noguchi characterizing the kill shots as right-to-left, back-to-front, down-to-up, and point-blank, we exclude Sirhan, and strongly implicate Cesar.Cesar had a .22, lied that he'd sold it before that night, lied that he did not draw and fire that night, wasn't tested for GSR, nor was either his service revolver (a .38) nor any other weapon which might have been on his person tested.The serial number of the .22 tested was not that of Sirhan's weapon.The 95 Moldea book bears the author's claim of clearing Cesar via polygraph. This flies in the face of Aldrich Ames passing his CIA polygraph when he was its most damaging mole ever.Evidence of too many bullets: check. Acoustic evidence of more than eight shots: check. And the acoustic test indicates eight plus five: eight signatures like Sirhan's, five signatures like Cesar's.So imagine my surprise when Laurence Leamer biographer of Kennedys called me in 2006 to get a copy of the Monaco fire report in the Safra-Maher case and check my take on that as he was doing a book on Safra.I said it was a patsy for a hit, that Safra's bank was used by the Russian mafiya and to clean it up for sale to HSBC that week the owner was taken out by a deniable employee.I added that it was a feint in the manner of the second gun in the RFK hit. He of course laughed. I said Oh you believe as Dan Moldea does that Cesar is innocent because of a polygraph.He replied that Dan Moldea was his very good friend.Cesar's in the Philippines. And no sign of Leamer's Safra book.But Karzai got whacked in Afghanistan after Posner defended him from charges he was a CIA tool and druglord.And the Insult-Our-Intelligence Agency just keeps rolling along.
Davyjones

Post by Davyjones »

Phil..a good read as always.It suprised me when Michael Calder said he thought Mary Moorman was in the road when she took her "famous photo"What do I know.huh
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Michale is the one who supposedly had a picture of her standing in the road but so far we have not seen it?
Bob

Post by Bob »

Michael Calder thinks that Cesar was involved, but was not the shooter from behind. Cesar helped the shooter get in close for a kill shot. RFK tore off Cesar's clip-off tie during the shooting as a matter of fact.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Cesar's clip-on tie lays beside a mortally wounded Robert Francis Kennedy.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Bob, have you heard from Michael Caulder lately?