JFK THE NIGHT BEFORE HIS INAUGURATION:

JFK Assassination
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

POINT 6: JFK THE NIGHT BEFORE HIS INAUGURATION:

"Kennedy's longtime secret lover (she was 19, he was 45) described, with some pain, the night before the inauguration in January 1961, when she slept with the president-elect in the Georgetown home he shared with his wife and two children. Her father, a prominent businessman, was then being considered for a high-level post in the new administration. 'He (Kennedy) was getting dressed, in white tie, and he looked at me,' the woman said, and he asked, 'by any chance,' whether she was related to the potential nominee. She and Kennedy had been lovers for two years by then, the woman said, and he did not know who she was."

The Dark Side of Camelot, Seymour M. Hersh, p. 23.

Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear Mr. Wim Dankbaar, and Fellow JFK Forum Members,

The facts against JFK and RFK are rock solid as to their double standard, and double lives.

I now strongly think that this is part of the reason that even the Kennedy Family has walked away from the JFK and RFK assassinations.

Opinions to the contrary ?

Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Billy Boggs

Post by Billy Boggs »

I wasnt there so I cant say what really happened, or who was there, doing what to who. We can only weigh what we do know from what is avilable.
Did the Kennedy family walk away from the assassinations because the brothers did what virtually all elitiest families do? I doubt it. I think a better reason for the departure would be survival. Any video of a shooting no matter where, you will see people running for thier lives. Its as natural responce, especially if your not in a position to fight back.

For years the oposition has been putting out the negative side of the Kennedys to what end? Public service, or to instill a sense that the Kennedys deserved to die and they are not worth the time to seek justice. I for one feel that they did cross the line and did on one side decieve the american public. But on the other brought to light some things that do need immediate attention. So in a sense, they gave their lives for this country, not directly, but none the less did!

I think the bigger question here is why did the opposition "Kill" Kennedy? They could have destroyed him by releasing all the dirt to the press. The Kennedy family would have been ruined. What was Kennedy trying to do? Expose the good ol boy networks in the form of Secret Societies? Expose the Federal Reserve for what it really is? Shut down the offically sanctioned, private army of the Skull & Bones (CIA)?

I believe Kennedy (the rebellious mind set) was just too dangerious. If allowed to live, would have been the spark that would have ignited the american people into action much sooner.
Harley Ryder

Re: JFK THE NIGHT BEFORE HIS INAUGURATION:

Post by Harley Ryder »

Mr. Brychek:It appears that you were 6 years ahead of the rest of the world, and ignored back then.While I admire many things about JFK, we must be honest and open or we are no better than the Lone Nut Club.Her book just came out, and she will be on national television this February 08, 2012.The truth eventually comes out as it did here. We should have a balanced history of all of the presidents.Seymour M. Hersh has done a lot of good work that is provocative. The truth often is.