George S. Patton assassinated?

JFK Assassination
Bob

George S. Patton assassinated?

Post by Bob »

I came across this story on Wayne Madsen's website. The OSS was the forerunner to the CIA by the way, and we know how well versed the CIA was in assassinations.http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... -book.html
Brian White

Re: George S. Patton assassinated?

Post by Brian White »

I bought the book, "Target:Patton", Bob- haven't read it throughyet,but in skimming it saw an interesting name. Apparently, thissupposed Patton assassin, Douglas Bazata, was friends with LucienConein!(Probably in Dealey Plaza,tight with Ed Lansdale and theFrench-Corsican Mafia). Small world, isn't it?
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Brian White wrote:I bought the book, "Target:Patton", Bob- haven't read it throughyet,but in skimming it saw an interesting name. Apparently, thissupposed Patton assassin, Douglas Bazata, was friends with LucienConein!(Probably in Dealey Plaza,tight with Ed Lansdale and theFrench-Corsican Mafia). Small world, isn't it? How very interesting!I've HEARD about Patton possibly being assassinated. Is this a good book to buy on the subject? What I mean by good, is the author a reliable one? You know...is he a Jim Marrs or a Gerald Posner? LOL
Brian White

Post by Brian White »

It looks like a pretty good book, Pasquale, and the author seemsto have done some solid research.This guy Bazata seems to have been quite a renaissance man, like Chauncey Holt. He was an artistand apparently was friends with Ronald Reagan! Just from skimming the book, he tells a pretty bizarre story about the killing,but from all I've read about intelligence services, nothing is too farout. Apparently he used a powerful, custom-made air rifle thatfired a flat,square piece of metal that smacked Patton in the facewith enough force to cause a whiplash reaction to his neck, butdidn't kill him like it was supposed to.He was poisoned by someoneelse in the hospital. The piece of metal would not be noticed in the wreckage of the car. Wild Bill Donovan (OSS) assigned him to do the job. Anyway, haven't read the book through yet-it looks interesting,though! Brian.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Brian White wrote:It looks like a pretty good book, Pasquale, and the author seemsto have done some solid research.This guy Bazata seems to have been quite a renaissance man, like Chauncey Holt. He was an artistand apparently was friends with Ronald Reagan! Just from skimming the book, he tells a pretty bizarre story about the killing,but from all I've read about intelligence services, nothing is too farout. Apparently he used a powerful, custom-made air rifle thatfired a flat,square piece of metal that smacked Patton in the facewith enough force to cause a whiplash reaction to his neck, butdidn't kill him like it was supposed to.He was poisoned by someoneelse in the hospital. The piece of metal would not be noticed in the wreckage of the car. Wild Bill Donovan (OSS) assigned him to do the job. Anyway, haven't read the book through yet-it looks interesting,though! Brian.I'm going to have to get it. Very interesting, and you're right about nothing being "normal" in the intelligence services. What was that line in that James Bond movie Living Daylights? James Bond said, "You don't find too many NORMAL people in this business..."
Brian White

Post by Brian White »

I have finished reading "Target:Patton", and highly recommendit. Douglas Bazata, the supposed assassin, will remind you of JamesFiles. Very interesting character.The most eye-opening thing to me was to learn about how thoroughlyFDR's administration was infested with Soviet spies,and-or sympath-izers-my God, truly scary! You will learn about the Venona Projectwhich is just starting to bring a lot of this info to light,all theseyears later.My opinion of FDR took a nose dive,and my opinion of Patton sky-rocketed. Do I believe he was murdered? I'd say yes-too many ques-tions still unanswered,though.A worth-while book! Brian.
j.j.c.bruinsma

Post by j.j.c.bruinsma »

Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote: What I mean by good, is the author a reliable one? You know...is he a Jim Marrs or a Gerald Posner? LOL Whats wrong with J.Marss,do you mean he is the same SHIT like that asshole G.Posner,i find J.Marss one of the TOP researcher on the JFK case.
Jsnow915

Post by Jsnow915 »

I think he means Marrs good...Posner blowhard
Pasquale DiFabrizio

j.j.c.bruinsma wrote:Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote: What I mean by good, is the author a reliable one? You know...is he a Jim Marrs or a Gerald Posner? LOL Whats wrong with J.Marss,do you mean he is the same SHIT like that asshole G.Posner,i find J.Marss one of the TOP researcher on the JFK case.Trust me, I don't think anything is wrong with Jim Marrs. My question was the same comparison as "Is it GOOD or is it BAD?" Jim Marrs was an example of VERY GOOD and Gerald Posner being an example of VERY BAD. LOL
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Jsnow915 wrote:I think he means Marrs good...Posner blowhardThat's exacly what I mean. LMAOIs "Blowhard" Posner's maiden name? LOL