George S. Patton assassinated?

JFK Assassination
Jsnow915

Re: George S. Patton assassinated?

Post by Jsnow915 »

Posner looks like he's made of plastic....he looks more like he was assembled...as far as Patton goes I beleive he was taken out....Prouty had some interesting things to say about FDR being taken out also...maybe the military wanted to blow Japan out of the water and FDR didn't want to....Harry comes in and does it...we'll never know the truth.
Bob

Post by Bob »

The Good...Wim DankbaarJim MarrsRobert GrodenThe Bad...Vincent BugliosiGary MackThe Discovery ChannelThe Ugly...Gerald Posner
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Jsnow915 wrote:Posner looks like he's made of plastic....he looks more like he was assembled...as far as Patton goes I beleive he was taken out....Prouty had some interesting things to say about FDR being taken out also...maybe the military wanted to blow Japan out of the water and FDR didn't want to....Harry comes in and does it...we'll never know the truth.I've often thought that Posner may have had some sort of plastic surgery. I'm being very serious here. Get a picture of him and really look at how odd his facial features are.
Bob

Post by Bob »

I do believe Posner did have plastic surgery. It makes sense, as he tells plastic lies with his Oswald did it alone book, that covers up the ugliness of what REALLY happened. I think Vincent Bugliosi and Gary Mack have done the same thing with their work regarding the JFK assassination. Believe it or not, Posner and Bugliosi have done other GOOD work regarding other things, like writing about the "creation" of Iraq war and how it was really unjustified. Bugliosi wrote a great book on how the Supreme Court sold out the U.S. when they gave Dumbya the Presidential election in 2000. He also wrote another good book about how Dumbya shold be prosecuted for war crimes. Mack was once on the right side of the JFK arguement. But all of them took money from the disinformation machine, either because they were threatened, or they just wanted the increased wealth that it would bring them. Robert Groden was offered the job that Gary Mack currently has with the 6th floor museum at the TSBD. Groden turned down that $180,000 job because he was told he had to STOP talking about conspiracy theories. Mack though, took the job. And his about face is apparent on every Discovery Channel special on the JFK assassination. It's too bad, because all three of those men have positive attributes, but their stance on the JFK assassination and their Oswald did it alone theories, makes them look so small and insignificant now.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Bob wrote:I do believe Posner did have plastic surgery. It makes sense, as he tells plastic lies with his Oswald did it alone book, that covers up the ugliness of what REALLY happened. I think Vincent Bugliosi and Gary Mack have done the same thing with their work regarding the JFK assassination. Believe it or not, Posner and Bugliosi have done other GOOD work regarding other things, like writing about the "creation" of Iraq war and how it was really unjustified. Bugliosi wrote a great book on how the Supreme Court sold out the U.S. when they gave Dumbya the Presidential election in 2000. He also wrote another good book about how Dumbya shold be prosecuted for war crimes. Mack was once on the right side of the JFK arguement. But all of them took money from the disinformation machine, either because they were threatened, or they just wanted the increased wealth that it would bring them. Robert Groden was offered the job that Gary Mack currently has with the 6th floor museum at the TSBD. Groden turned down that $180,000 job because he was told he had to STOP talking about conspiracy theories. Mack though, took the job. And his about face is apparent on every Discovery Channel special on the JFK assassination. It's too bad, because all three of those men have positive attributes, but their stance on the JFK assassination and their Oswald did it alone theories, makes them look so small and insignificant now.Exactly, Bob. I honestly can't believe that anyone takes Mack seriously anymore. How does one defend Mack positions now? I've heard the old "It's his opinion" argument before, but that doesn't hold water. That argument could be used to defend someone if they said that they were Napoleon or if they said that they could spin straw into gold! "It's his opinion." Sometimes "opinions" go beyond any rational thought. Whatever the case is with Mack, he obviously has no back bone. If you think about it, he folded, completely reversed what he was originally saying either because he was threatened or because of the money. Either way, he FOLDED, gave up, lost his manhood...so to speak. It's disgusting.
Bob

Post by Bob »

It is disgusting. But Discovery will have Mack front and center again on their next JFK assassiantion special. I have written Discovery and told them what a joke their productions about the JFK assassination have been. I will never take anything they produce seriously, unless they give a TRUE voice from the other side. Voices like Wim, Jim Marrs and Robert Groden.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Bob wrote:It is disgusting. But Discovery will have Mack front and center again on their next JFK assassiantion special. I have written Discovery and told them what a joke their productions about the JFK assassination have been. I will never take anything they produce seriously, unless they give a TRUE voice from the other side. Voices like Wim, Jim Marrs and Robert Groden.I'm going to write them too. Do you remember where on the Discovery site you wrote your comment? I want to do it too.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Here you go Pasquale...Discovery CommunicationsViewer RelationsOne Discovery Place5th FloorSilver Spring, MD 20910
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Bob wrote:Here you go Pasquale...Discovery CommunicationsViewer RelationsOne Discovery Place5th FloorSilver Spring, MD 20910Thanks! Of course, I feel bad now because I probably could have looked it up myself.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Pasquale, it was not that easy to find. Some websites have an easy method to allow contact. Discovery Channel does not. I wonder why?