Gary Mack-isms

JFK Assassination
saracarter766

Re: Gary Mack-isms

Post by saracarter766 »

i think gary mack is on the jfk lancer board i go on there but i don't post much i like this board much bettter where i can freely speak my opinions.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

saracarter766 wrote:i think gary mack is on the jfk lancer board i go on there but i don't post much i like this board much bettter where i can freely speak my opinions. This is the only forum I'm on. What happens on the JFK Lancer board? What's your experience been?
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

dankbaar wrote:Conspiracybuff,If Gary Mack lends so much credence to the HSCA acoustics evidence, why was he the star of a recent show that concluded there was no shot from the knoll? Answer me that and then tell me again: Don't be fooled! WimGary said that the show concluded the shot from the knoll missed. and, if it would have hit, it would have left a hole in the left side of his head and most likely hit Jackie. so, it doesn't dispell a knoll shooter, Badge Man (which he still believes, as do i) or the HSCA accoustics! and the show did not dispell a conspiracy! it is a possibility that Lee did fire. i'm not saying he did, but it is a possibility. so, people saying he said there was no shot from the knoll? i don't get it? why would you say that?DON'T BE FOOLED!
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote:saracarter766 wrote:i think gary mack is on the jfk lancer board i go on there but i don't post much i like this board much bettter where i can freely speak my opinions. This is the only forum I'm on. What happens on the JFK Lancer board? What's your experience been?there nice people and all but i just don't feel comfortable on that forum and apparently i struck a nerve with gary mack he must have seen my opinion when i said that doc was nothing but a pack of lies and how one minute he's talking about a all fired friggin conspiracy and the next he tells a completely different story on the recent doc JFK inside the target car. and i stand and stick to my opinion.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

saracarter766 wrote:Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote:saracarter766 wrote:i think gary mack is on the jfk lancer board i go on there but i don't post much i like this board much bettter where i can freely speak my opinions. This is the only forum I'm on. What happens on the JFK Lancer board? What's your experience been?there nice people and all but i just don't feel comfortable on that forum and apparently i struck a nerve with gary mack he must have seen my opinion when i said that doc was nothing but a pack of lies and how one minute he's talking about a all fired friggin conspiracy and the next he tells a completely different story on the recent doc JFK inside the target car. and i stand and stick to my opinion. Good for you!!! I would have done the same as you. It's true about him saying one thing and then another. We're certainly not the only ones who think so, including Wim and scores of others. We can't ALL be wrong. It's just the law of averages. What's the chance that we could be wrong. Awe, poor Gary. Did you strike a nerve with him? I only recently realized, within the last year, that he was doing this on those so-called "documentaries." I couldn't believe it myself.
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

i am my own person, and have not come to any conclusion except not to believe everything people say and look for myself. news press, don't get me started! lol! fishy things did happen, but, i just want to try to look at this with facts, not arguments with other researchers.Im sick and tired of hearing thingsFrom uptight, short-sighted, narrow-minded hypocriticsAll I want is the truthJust gimme some truthIve had enough of reading thingsBy neurotic, psychotic, pig-headed politiciansAll I want is the truthJust gimme some truthNo short-haired, yellow-bellied, son of tricky dickyIs gonna mother hubbard soft soap meWith just a pocketful of hopeMoney for dopeMoney for ropeIm sick to death of seeing thingsFrom tight-lipped, condescending, mamas little chauvinistsAll I want is the truthJust gimme some truth nowIve had enough of watching scenesOf schizophrenic, ego-centric, paranoiac, prima-donnasAll I want is the truth nowJust gimme some truthah, Im sick and tired of hearing thingsFrom uptight, short-sighted, narrow-minded hypocritesAll I want is the truth nowJust gimme some truth now
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Pasquale, your try to sort out "hard evidence" and real hard evidence in your first post is very honorable and I agree with your statement, that Gary Mack is a deliberate lier, because he knows that there is hard evidence for a shot from the front. conspiracybuff, it is also honorable that you deign to discuss with newcomers even after having gone through all these things many times and I believe you are right in your pronounciation "No hard evidence!", that unfortunately after all the statements of witnesses, alteration of authentic films, disclosure and destruction of files and confessions of Files the grassy-knoll-shot-believers still cannot sell it to the majority of the society as hard evidence, because the system and the CIA-poisoned mainstream media will always find too many weak and distortable points in all the "proofs" of the Files-believers. But my opinion is, conspiracybuff, that you rather should not pronounce "Lee still COULD have shot" while there is so strong indication that he did not, and rather should go and help Pasquale to dig out real hard evidence in all the diclosed files, that finally proves beyond doubt even to the majority of the society, that professional mob-killers shot, CIA supervised the cover-up and delivered enough patsies on demand and that somebody gave the orders to all that who was NOT Lee Harvey Oswald! Who is a fool? Who is not a fool? Is the one who is always swimming with the stream, who is functioning in the running system without resistance, who is even lying and killing on demand to please the next higher position in hierarchy, a fool? I would say Gary Mack and Dave Perry and the friend of David Phillips are fools, if they avoid to discuss publicly with Wim Dankbaar. Chris
Pasquale DiFabrizio

conspiracybuff wrote:i did not watch the show. but, i will ask about it.Conspiracybuff,As a true Danny Partridge fan like me, you NEED to watch the documentary. LOL Seriously, though, you will completely understand why we're attacking what Gary Mack is doing and saying after you see the "documentary."DO NOT just ask Gary Mack about the show. Watch it for yourself. You can probably either watch it on-line or get a cheap copy from either History or Discovery Channel. I believe the latest one was on either History or Discovery Channel. DON'T JUST ASK GARY MACK ABOUT IT. WATCH IT FOR YOURSELF. I have a feeling that he's going to white-wash it if you ask him about it. I believe the particular show that Wim is referring to is called something like Inside the Target Car...something like that.Another one that I believe Mack appears in is Beyond Conspiracy. Watch them first. Take a look and see what he's endorsing.
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote:conspiracybuff wrote:i did not watch the show. but, i will ask about it.Conspiracybuff,As a true Danny Partridge fan like me, you NEED to watch the documentary. LOL Seriously, though, you will completely understand why we're attacking what Gary Mack is doing and saying after you see the "documentary."DO NOT just ask Gary Mack about the show. Watch it for yourself. You can probably either watch it on-line or get a cheap copy from either History or Discovery Channel. I believe the latest one was on either History or Discovery Channel. DON'T JUST ASK GARY MACK ABOUT IT. WATCH IT FOR YOURSELF. I have a feeling that he's going to white-wash it if you ask him about it. I believe the particular show that Wim is referring to is called something like Inside the Target Car...something like that.Another one that I believe Mack appears in is Beyond Conspiracy. Watch them first. Take a look and see what he's endorsing.LOL! i thought you were more Carrot Top than Danny P! just kidding...I have now seen JFK: Inside the Target Car. i'm not gullible Pasquale, and don't see a reason to attack someone over their beliefs. so, no. i don't understand that mind set. why can i not ask people, popular or not for opinions? Mr. Mack was kind enough to give me his, and that was what i wanted! i'm in this to try to find the truth. you get everything you can, sort through it, ask, make up your own mind.
Jsnow915

Post by Jsnow915 »

I understand where conspiracybuff is coming from...no need to burn bridges with anyone involved...its like religion almost,you beleive this,I beleive that...we don't need to be hostile to someone because they don't agree with you....it makes sense to pull Gary Macks theory apart,the same way you'd pull apart Wims...I don't beleive Posners theories except one...what I think about him,I'll keep out of the forum because that doesn't matter and doesn't solve anything.