i quit this forum

JFK Assassination
John Beckham

i quit this forum

Post by John Beckham »

i am bugging out of here. i wish all the best to everyone here. i can't spend my time on conjecture totally. i want to know the truth. i stumbled onto something, not Gary Mack related, lol!. and you wouldn't like it here because it doesn't fit the scenario. so, this is NOT the place for me. and, i don't want to spend my hours defending it. so, i'm doing you a favor! say all you will! my parting words...all the best! and look for yourself!
ChristophMessner

Re: i quit this forum

Post by ChristophMessner »

John, please don't do it! I appreciated and needed your questions, stabilty on your opinions, expertise, rationale and humor. I'm a newcomer in this forum and you shook hands with me and discussed my items thoroughly. I think this forum is precious, because everybody can speak his opinion here, and when it comes to a grinding and flashing opinion-against-opinion it's still shaking hands and respecting each other for dealing with these questions at all and for the personality as such. Best wishes and greetings, Christoph
Jsnow915

Post by Jsnow915 »

John...ya know Danny Partridge wouldn't quit...if he did...then....he'd be a quitter...I guess...don't get so passionate about this...I take it like going fishing...its a hobby...something to do that holds your interest...don't think your gonna answer all lifes questions through Google...Carrot Top once said...and I quote..."steroids arent that bad"...I know it holds no bearing here...but he said it...so don't take this to heart....I don't think Gary Mack does...forget that,he must,he's the curator of the 6th floor museum...ok then ...John,relax ,sit back..and enjoy it.
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

ANNOUNCEMENT!I am never going to quit this forum. I am sticking to this forum like stink sticks to a dog's balls. If I am thrown out of here, I shall return with a bogus name. I will name myself dealey bob or greenbay joe or witdim. (it really is dimwit if you are dyslexic) (or it could be wimdit....or just wim for short....haha)Please don't try to change my mind, I am convinced that I can make everyone else as unhappy as I am.
barney 1961

Post by barney 1961 »

Uh, my ole football coach had these saying, " Quitters never win, and uh, Winners never ever Quit."His second admonition to us youngsters full of piss and vinegar but not much else. " We can furnish you everything but Guts, and uh, Clean Socks."Third lecture Admonition at halftime and we are behind. " Uh, its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog."This wonderful guy, now dead, was a great example of how to teach young guys 15-19, not only how to play football or any sport, buthow to be a man in this mean cruel ole world, those lessons so long ago, at least 55, still ring in my years when I grow faint of heart.We need on this forum, those who agree and those disagree,on the subjects of conversation, not lemmings jumping off the same cliffs.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

BRAVO!!!!!!
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Dealey Joe wrote:BRAVO!!!!!!Good one! LOL
andries

Post by andries »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLbYL10c1zothe thruth shall make you free brother
Phil Dragoo

Cold dead hands

Post by Phil Dragoo »

I will quit questioning the killing of Kennedy when they shut my casket and it's too dark to read and too soundproof to be heard.I intend to buttonhole St. Peter for the inside story.I expect he'll raise his staff and gesture toward the slippery chute down which he directed Allen Dulles, Lyndon Johnson, Edgar Hoover, and other unindicted co-conspirators.And there's flat too much breaking news.A long-time researcher on another forum is running down word that Jimi Hendrix was waterboarded to death ("choked on his own vomit").1968 was King (baddabing), Bobby (baddabang), Wallace (baddaboom).1969 I went to the Nixon Counterinaugural, caught Jimi Hendrix May 11 at the Indiana State Fair Coliseum. Went to Chicago for the SDS Days of Rage October 8-11.1970 among the dirty deeds of COINTELPRO Jimi Hendrix. They weren't going to let any Woodstock Nation get in the way of their plans.So, quitting, no (cue Dana Garvey)--wouldn't be prudent.Not going to do that.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH1Pxi-uJY0
barney 1961

Post by barney 1961 »

Phil; I love a great guitarist as much as the next bar hopping guy, but Hendrix was a pill head, killed himself with drugs and the GreatLittle Richard fired him as his lead guitarist for it, long before he became famous in his own right and had his own band. Little Richard isnow around 80 or so, just goes to show ya if ya live the good and clean life, it lasts longer, just not as flashy like a Roman Candle, if flaresbright in the sky, then goes down in black flames.The Agency, and its contract associates did not and do not have the time to bump off every bombastic lunatic in the fringe elements thatinhabit our land, unless, and unless, they prove to be too too dangerous for their own good, then they somehow have a heart attack in theER of even the best hospitals, car wrecks alone on some desolate highway, commit suicide by jumping from tall buildings or structures, orput a gun barrel under their chins or in their mouths and go to Glory on the fast train into midnight darkness and oblivion.