Curtain Rods........hmmmmm

JFK Assassination
Frenchy

Curtain Rods........hmmmmm

Post by Frenchy »

" He held it cupped in his arm and tucked underneath his harm pit" said Frazier........oh you like mean this...http://i40.tinypic.com/2yxonyo.jpgThe Dallas Police ........now were did these come from
ChristophMessner

Re: Curtain Rods........hmmmmm

Post by ChristophMessner »

Frenchy, who is this man and what is it about? May I propose that you formulate your headlines and comments in a way, so that guests and laymen can quickly reckognize the category and what it is about? Chris
Frenchy

Post by Frenchy »

Chris im sorry mate,that is a Dallas policeman with curtain rods, see how they are held exactley like Frazier said Oswlad carried a package into TSBD on Nov 22nd. My question is, where did they come from ?There is also a photograph from the Dallas police, with curtain rods with finger print dust on them.....are these the same curtain rods ?
Frenchy

Post by Frenchy »

Chris ive just found this on youtubehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAh8nE9JN_Uwatch it mate
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Thanks, but I'm not that informed about that and do not quite get it: who stated that these were found or weren't found in TSBD? Who wants to prove that Oswald brought rifle or brought rods into TSBD? What is proven about how long these rods lay where and when have they been tested for fingerprints and whose fingerprints were on them? As far as I know, there are a lot of odds with the fingerprints on the Mauser and then suddenly Carcano as well.
Frenchy

Post by Frenchy »

ChristophMessner wrote:Thanks, but I'm not that informed about that and do not quite get it: who stated that these were found or weren't found in TSBD? Who wants to prove that Oswald brought rifle or brought rods into TSBD? What is proven about how long these rods lay where and when have they been tested for fingerprints and whose fingerprints were on them? As far as I know, there are a lot of odds with the fingerprints on the Mauser and then suddenly Carcano as well.Nobody said they was fund in the TSBD Chris, thats what im trying to find out mate.....the DPD and FBI and the Goverement want to prove Oswald took the rifle into the TSBD.They was tested in March 1964, and fingerprints were found on them, this as only come out in the DPD files that have been recentley released. They have not said who the fingerprints belong to.
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

the curtain rods were found and taken from the Paines garage by police. the curtain rods were discussed at considerable length in the testimony of Michael Paine (9H447-450) and Ruth Paine. two pictures of prints, KNOWN TO HAVE BEEN RECOVERED FROM THE PAINE'S GARAGE, numbered 275 and 276. (2) A form from the DPD Identification Bureau showing that Howlett of the Secret Service submitted to Day two curtain rods, numbered 275 and 276, on March 15,1964. Day's notation on this form is "1 legible print -- does not belong to Oswald." The form shows the rods were released back toHowlett on March 24th.Finally, (3) A form, dated 3-25-64, and numbered 256, with the notation "opposite those on other side and" [truncated]. The card shows fingerprints on a curtain rod. In short, what the Archives has is one set of prints on curtain rods from the Paine's garage, and another print or prints, not known to be from the Paine's garage, BUT NOT KNOWN TO BE FROM ANYWERE ELSE EITHER.these curtain rods go nowhere Frenchy. even IF? tracks are pretty covered on this one...
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

The fact about the curtain rod issue is that the rifle was at least one foot longer than it was humanly possible to carry in the manner that Frazier said Oswald carried it because the rifle was too long. Frazier, who drove Oswald to work that morning, also insisted that the package containing the curtain rods was eight inches shorter than the disassembled rifle. Frazier said that Oswald carried the curtain rods tucked under his arm pit and cuped under his hand...so holding it with his fingers and arm straight with the other end tucked in his arm pit. The rifle was 35 inches long disassembled, which is impossible to carry that way. (This is from the book High Treason which references its sources.)
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

i understand the witness testimony, and it was declared they were mistakenby the WC (not watercloset). puzzling, why wrap curtain rods? carry them that way? making a crack to police about finding a wraper to fit a sandwich?
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

John Beckham wrote:i understand the witness testimony, and it was declared they were mistakenby the WC (not watercloset). puzzling, why wrap curtain rods? carry them that way? making a crack to police about finding a wraper to fit a sandwich?Why wrap curtain rods? 'cause they usually have those loose plastic hook-hole thingies...and cords attached to them. Can you imagine carrying around curtain rods without having them wraped? You'd have the cords flopping around and all. As for carrying them that way, I don't know what to say. As for the wrapper to fit a sandwich, did Oswald say that? Also, there were no traces of gun oil on the wrapper. Also, doesn't it seem strange to anyone that if Oswald was going to smuggle a disassembled rifle wrapped in paper that he wouldn't ask for a ride from someone to work that day? He could have driven or taken public transportation. For that matter, why would Oswald allegedly mail-order a rifle that could be traced to an alias of his when he could have walked into any gun shop in Texas and purchased a rifle right on the spot. It's not like they did background checks for buying guns in those days and especially in Texas.