Jack Ruby books

JFK Assassination
katisha

Jack Ruby books

Post by katisha »

Can anyone recommend some books on Jack Ruby? Other resources - links etc - welcome too, but I think I've got most of those and am mainly after books. There don't seem to be many about, but if I've missed any, you guys are the ones to fill in the gaps for me
kenmurray

Re: Jack Ruby books

Post by kenmurray »

katisha

Post by katisha »

Thanks Ken; you're a champ
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Thanks Katisha. Good seeing you again.
Bob

Post by Bob »

The Wizard of Link ALWAYS comes through. Plus, it's always great to hear from you Katisha. In addition, I would suggest Lee & Me by Judyth Vary Baker. There are some very interesting details about Ruby in her book, one being that Ruby knew LHO since Lee was a young boy.
Barney

Post by Barney »

For those interested in Jack Ruby, just remember his connections since teenage years to organized crime, hispals, Dave Ferrie, Santos Trafficante, Marcello, Roselli, Civello, Nixon, Accardo, Giancana, Cohen, Genovesee,Decker, Hunts, Oswald, since a teenager, and many others with nefarious backgrounds.
Barney

Post by Barney »

guess what forum members, some of us think that Jack Rubenstein never died in a Dallas jail. Someone did but not Jack Ruby instead somebum found on the streets and hauled in to substitue bodies. Ruby's body was cremated before a formal Jewish ceremony was performedand a marker placed in the local cemetery.Some old timers in Chicago have rumored that ole Jack was for a long time, alive and well in Chicagoland, his place of birth and hometownno matter where he resided doing his jobs.
katisha

Post by katisha »

I've been looking online to buy some Ruby books. Two on my list are by Seth Kantor: Who was Jack Ruby and The Ruby Cover-up. On one site it reckons The Cover-up one was previously published as Who was...Anyone know if that's true? I don't want to buy two copies of the same book.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

katisha wrote:I've been looking online to buy some Ruby books. Two on my list are by Seth Kantor: Who was Jack Ruby and The Ruby Cover-up. On one site it reckons The Cover-up one was previously published as Who was...Anyone know if that's true? I don't want to buy two copies of the same book.Katisha, they are both the same. "The Ruby Cover-up" came out in 1992. It has additional information where Kantor suggests that Ruby was "allowed" to enter the Dallas Police station to kill Oswald. I would suggest getting that one.http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JF ... gDXFqIjAO0
katisha

Post by katisha »

Thanks again Ken!