JFK'S REAL KILLER TO BE NAMED IN NEW OLIVER STONE BOOK:

JFK Assassination
JDB4JFK

JFK'S REAL KILLER TO BE NAMED IN NEW OLIVER STONE BOOK:

Post by JDB4JFK »

https://youtu.be/ANSg6TE3KeICan't wait to see who it is??? The driver??? Had to be someone in front of him!!!
Bob

Re: JFK'S REAL KILLER TO BE NAMED IN NEW OLIVER STONE BOOK:

Post by Bob »

JDB4JFK wrote:https://youtu.be/ANSg6TE3KeICan't wait to see who it is??? The driver??? Had to be someone in front of him!!!We know it wasn't the driver, although Bill Greer was definitely involved in the conspiracy to assassinate JFK, along with Roy Kellerman, who sat next to him in the limo. Again, just read Volume IV of Inside the ARRB by Doug Horne to see how Greer and especially Kellerman were running the dog and pony show at Bethesda where JFK's pre-autopsy procedure and autopsy were performed.By the way, Oliver Stone was very interested in following up on the story told by Jimmy Files. But Files wanted nothing to do with Stone.
JDB4JFK

Post by JDB4JFK »

Yes Greer and Kellerman were into it up to their ears that's why they were running the dog and pony show at Bethesda! They were also the only two of the President's security team in front of JFK. The rest of the security team was behind him, and its sickening when you think about it that not one of them budged to save the president, or did they???We'll I guess we will find out next week when the book is available.
Bob Jonas

Post by Bob Jonas »

I wonder if this "revelation" will reveal anything new at all? After all, everyone already knows that JFK's security (ie. Secret Service) protection was compromised. And just because the "source" knew military jargon doesn't automatically mean his story is true. A lot of people in security have the same background.What DOES intrigue me is how James Files may be part of this story. Follow me here: Stone receives these letters from the "source" right after 1991's movie JFK is released. Stone meets with the guy and he tells all...and then, not many years later, Stone meets with James Files in Stateville Prison on 3 occasions trying to convince him to tell his story on film. Files refuses. Why was Stone trying to get Files on film? Did his story jive with what his "source" confided in him? Could this "source" have told Stone that he knew there would be phony Secret Service members in place in Dealey Plaza, specifically on the Grassy Knoll just as Files had revealed in his first interview in 1994? Seems logical. We'll soon find out as long as Stone's book delivers what it promises.
Tommy Wilkens

Post by Tommy Wilkens »

I kind of wonder will this revealing of who killed John Kennedy follow along the story plot that Stone brought to us all in "JFK" ? My guess is Stone will name David Sanchez Morales, also known as "El Indio". Morales was deeply involved in covert operations ending up Chief of Operations at the CIA's JMWAVE facility in Miami. Morales was not only CIA but also was deeply involved in Army Intelligence . In our research of George de Mohrenschildt and his ten year intimate friendship with Willem Oltmans de Mohrenschildt on several occasions told Oltmans that Kennedy was killed because of his failure to support the Cuban exiles of the Bay of Pigs invasion .After Morales retired from government employment a close friend Ruben Carbajal told HSCA lead investigator Gaeton Fonzi that Morales had boasted ‘That no good son of a bitch motherfucker!’ He started yelling about what a wimp Kennedy was and talking about how he had worked on the Bay of Pigs and how he had to watch all the men he had recruited and trained get wiped out because of Kennedy…he added: “Well, we took care of that son of a bitch .A closer look at David Morales shows a clear picture. Records reveal that Morales was involved at top levels in a variety of covert projects for the Central Intelligence Agency , including the plot to assassinate Fidel Castro,and he had direct involvement at the Bay of Pigs operation .He was well known throughout the intelligence world as being amoral and tenacious and a viscous man . He was not only well known throughout the ranks in the agency he was legendary and many of his deeply covert operations are still today clouded in mystery and secrecy. It was well known that in the 1960's and early 1970's if you were to see David Morales walking down a street in a city in any Latin American country, look out a coup is ready to take place. Operation after operation for years and years Morales had been tided to some of the Central Intelligence Agencies most covert operations of the 1960's. If the Agency needed someone action-oriented, Morales was at the top of the list. If the U.S. government as a matter of policy needed someone or something neutralized, Morales would do it, including things that were repugnant to a lot of people.‘
JDB4JFK

Post by JDB4JFK »

Files and Morales weren't part of JFK'S security team so it cant be one of them mentioned by Stone!Is the book out yet???
Bob Jonas

Post by Bob Jonas »

My guess is that the "source" is not the actual shooter but will be someone from the security detail that can verify that they were "called off" or told to "stand down" in Dealey Plaza and that some of the information that he gave to Stone supported the story Files told. Heck, maybe that's where Bruce and Jimmy have been these past several months. Maybe Jimmy finally signed that paper with Oliver Stone's signature on it? Maybe it's going to be HIM!?!
Tommy Wilkens

Post by Tommy Wilkens »

OK I guess I missed the part that he would name a member of the Kennedy security detail. For myself I don't know about this one .This could very well be the BIGGEST HUGEST "Red Herring" ever strategically planted !! I do believe that the Kennedy security detail did cover up and I do mean a major cover up but that cover up was to cover there own asses .A United States chief executive had not been lost in modern time and these SS Agents were not going to be the first ones blamed for lax security. It was to preserve there Federal pensions and remain in the Secret Service. This claim may just line up with the "JFK limo driver shoots President" or "SS Agent in follow up car shoots JFK by accident".Seem's like we have been down this trail before !!
Bob Jonas

Post by Bob Jonas »

Slav wrote:http://humansarefree.com/2016/08/oliver ... ?m=0Sounds to me like Stone believes this guy's story based on the fact that he used correct military lingo. Other than that, this article gives absolutely zero details or evidence to make one think it has any truth. Unless the book reveals plausible details to back up the claim, I'm not buying the story. Sorry, Oliver. Next...