WHO POLICES THE POLICE ? WHO GOVERNS THOSE WHO GOVERN ?

JFK Assassination
Bruce Patrick Brychek

WHO POLICES THE POLICE ? WHO GOVERNS THOSE WHO GOVERN ?

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

01.27.2018:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:WHO POLICES THE POLICE ?WHO GOVERNS THOSE WHO GOVERN ?OBVIOUSLY NOBODY IN A JUST, TIMELY FASHION IN THE U.S. TODAY.OBVIOUSLY NOT "We the People...".DEMOCRACY IS A FAKE.DEMOCRACY IS A FRAUD.DEMOCRACY IS A PLACEBO.DEMOCRACY IS A SHAM.Main Stream Media is Part of the Problem, NOT Part of the Solution."POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT, AND ABSOLUTE POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT ABSOLUTELY."SIR JOHN DALBERG-ACTON, 8TH BARONET, 1837 - 1869.Regardless of what you think of Donald J. Trump or Hillary Clinton, Corrupt, Illegal, Immoral, Unethical Practices and Procedures were carried out PROBABLY against both, and other 2016 Presidential Candidates, before, during, and after the 2016 Presidential Election, through today.Certainly this has been going on for decades in the U.S.Now we have Evidence and Proof of how broad, corrosive, and pervasive cheating, cover-ups, deceptions, disinformation, lies, misinformation, etc., are operating about and within The Secret State, The Deep State, The High Cabal, The 17 Known Intelligence and Major Law Enforcement Agencies, and The Military Industrial Corporations which are all running amok.BUT WHO IS GUIDING ALL OF THIS, PERHAPS IN A LOOSELY DIRECTED, GUIDED MANNER ?This is further rational as to why My All of My Analyses, Interviews, Readings, Research, Study and Writings Focus On:1. The Top Down Approach, and2. Sequential Time Line Analysis. (01.27.2018, BB).DOJ recovers missing text messages between anti-Trump FBI agents Strzok and PageBy Jake Gibson, Alex Pappas | Fox News DOJ IG has recovered all missing Strzok-Page textsRep. Lee Zeldin says the messages will be 'very telling.'The Department of Justice has recovered missing text messages between anti-Trump FBI officials Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, the DOJ’s inspector general said Thursday.In a letter sent to congressional committees, Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz said his office “succeeded in using forensic tools to recover text messages from FBI devices, including text messages between Mr. Strzok and Ms. Page that were sent or received between December 14, 2016 and May 17, 2017.”“Our effort to recover any additional text messages is ongoing,” Horowitz said. “We will provide copies of the text messages that we recover from these devices to the Department so that the Department’s leadership can take any management action it deems appropriate.”Fox News has learned from U.S. government officials that the inspector general recovered the texts by taking possession of "at least four" phones belonging to Strzok and Page. Strzok - Page SplitThe Department of Justice has recovered missing text messages between anti-Trump FBI officials Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, the DOJ’s inspector general said Thursday.Fox News’ Sean Hannity had reported Wednesday that the Department of Justice had started to recover some of the texts.MORE THAN 50,000 TEXTS EXCHANGED BETWEEN FBI OFFICIALS STRZOK AND PAGEThe missing messages have been at the center of a storm of controversy on Capitol Hill, after the DOJ notified congressional committees that there is a gap in records between Dec. 14, 2016, and May 17, 2017. Strzok and Page are under scrutiny after it was revealed that the former members of Robert Mueller's team exchanged a series of anti-Trump texts during the presidential campaign.Sara Carter, Gregg Jarrett and Jason Chaffetz share reaction on 'Hannity.'Video'Hannity' exclusive: DOJ has begun recovering missing textsThe gap in records covered a crucial period, raising suspicion among GOP lawmakers about how those messages disappeared.More than 50,000 texts were exchanged between Strzok and Page, Attorney General Jeff Sessions revealed Monday. The texts are believed to have taken place during the course of a romantic affair.Sessions had pledged to figure out how some of their texts went missing.“We will leave no stone unturned to confirm with certainty why these text messages are not now available to be produced and will use every technology available to determine whether the missing messages are recoverable from another source,” Sessions said in a statement provided to Fox News. “If we are successful, we will update the congressional committees immediately.”THOUSANDS OF FBI CELLPHONES AFFECTED BY GLITCH THAT LOST STRZOK-PAGE TEXTSFederal law enforcement officials told Fox News on Wednesday that thousands of FBI cellphones were affected by the technical glitch that apparently prevented those Strzok and Page messages from being stored or uploaded into the bureau’s archive system. Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz testifies during a Judiciary Committee hearing into alleged Russian meddling in the 2016 election on Capitol Hill in Washington, U.S., July 26, 2017. REUTERS/Aaron P. Bernstein - RC15A41CCB80Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz has found missing text messages between two key FBI officials. (AP)Horowitz sent his letter confirming the discovery of texts to Senate Homeland Security Committee Chairman Ron Johnson, R-Wis., and Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, who had inquired about the messages.The five-month stretch of missing messages covers a period of time that includes President Donald Trump's inauguration, the firings of National Security Adviser Michael Flynn and FBI Director James Comey and the standing-up of former FBI Director Mueller as special counsel to investigate alleged Trump campaign collusion with Russian officials during the 2016 election.President Trump had weighed in on the missing texts, tweeting this week: "Where are the 50,000 important text messages between FBI lovers Lisa Page and Peter Strzok?"Republicans, arguing some top officials at the FBI are politically biased against Trump, have seized on the texts.In one text exchange, Strzok and Page spoke of a “secret society” within the Department of Justice and the FBI the day after Trump's victory, according to two lawmakers with knowledge of the messages.“We learned today about information that in the immediate aftermath of [Trump’s] election, that there may have been a secret society of folks within the Department of Justice and the FBI -- to include Page and Strzok -- that would be working against him,” Rep. John Ratcliffe, R-Texas, said Monday on Fox News.In another infamous message, Strzok appeared to make reference to an “insurance policy” against a Trump win.“I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andy’s office — that there’s no way he gets elected — but I’m afraid we can’t take that risk. It’s like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you’re 40…” he wrote.Fox News' Adam Shaw contributed to this report.Jake Gibson is a producer working at the Fox News Washington bureau who covers politics, law enforcement and intelligence issues.Alex Pappas is a politics reporter at FoxNews.com. Follow him on Twitter at @AlexPappas.As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: WHO POLICES THE POLICE ? WHO GOVERNS THOSE WHO GOVERN ?

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

01.27.2018:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:If President Trump has a bad hair day, all of Main Stream Media and Anti-Trumper's are all over it.BUT MAIN STREAM MEDIA AND LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES HAVE ALL KEPT THE FOLLOWING SWEPT UNDER THE RUG.MEANWHILE, CHARACTER ASSASSINATION AGAINST PRESIDENT TRUMP PROCEEDS DAILY.WHY ?"We the People..." are left to believe that THE TRUTH IS WHAT "We the People..." ARE TOLD, ONE MORSEL AT A TIME. (01.27.2018, BB).Explosive Texts Point To FBI, Not Russian, Meddling In 2016 Election7:24 PM ETScandal: For 18 months, the FBI has been fixated on determining whether President Trump worked with Russia to influence the 2016 election. But explosive text exchanges between top FBI agents suggest it should be looking in the mirror.The text messages sent between Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, which became public on Wednesday, provide a rare and illuminating window into just how rabidly partisan putatively nonpartisan law enforcement officials can be.In the exchanges, they called Trump an "idiot," a "loathsome human," an "enormous do-che," and said "this man cannot be president."When not berating Trump, they were praising Hillary Clinton. In one text, Strzok said: "God Hillary should win 100,000,000-0." In another, he said that "a lot of people are holding their breath hoping" about Clinton.When Hillary accepted the party's nomination in July, Strzok texted "Congrats on a woman nominated for President in a major party! About damn time!" During one of the presidential debates, he texted: "Oh hot damn. HRC is throwing down saying Trump in bed with Russia." In one of Page's texts, she said Hillary "just has to win now."On their own, these texts might not be a big deal, even if the two are career government employees. Everyone is entitled to their opinions.But Strzok and Page weren't just a couple of bureaucrats crunching numbers in a windowless office at the Bureau of Justice Statistics.Strzok was a key player in the FBI's investigation into whether Clinton had broken the law by using a private, unsecured email server to handle highly classified documents. He interviewed several of the people involved, including Clinton herself.He was also the person who watered down the language in the statement used by Comey to exonerate Clinton, changing it from "gross negligence" to "extremely careless," which as we noted in this space was critical to Comey's claim that Clinton didn't break any laws.Remember, too, that when Strzok was busy airbrushing Clinton's email crimes, he would have known that, had the FBI done the right thing and indicted her for putting national security at risk, it would have crushed her campaign, and helped elect the man Strzok clearly felt should never be president.In other words, Strzok had motive, means and opportunity to sabotage that investigation.Strzok and Page were also deeply involved in the FBI's investigation into alleged Russia meddling, which started almost immediately after Comey let Clinton off the hook, and was sparked by a dodgy Clinton-financed "dossier." In fact, according to CNN, Strzok signed the document making the Russia probe official.So did these FBI agents act on their fervent anti-Trump beliefs in ways that might have compromised the integrity of both investigations?The text exchanges suggest they very well may have. Consider: Strzok texted Page saying that while he wanted to believe "that there's no way he gets elected" he was "afraid we can't take that risk," then added cryptically that "it's like an insurance policy." The text doesn't make clear what the "it" was, but does suggest the topic was discussed with the deputy Attorney General.In August, Page told Strzok he should stay where he is because "you're meant to protect the country from that menace," meaning Trump. She then sent a link to a David Brooks column in The New York Times which argued that, with Trump, "There comes a time when neutrality and laying low become dishonorable. If you're not in revolt, you're in cahoots." To which Strzok said "of course I'll try to approach it that way … I can protect our country at many levels."Days after the election, Page texted to say she bought "All the President's Men,'' a book about Nixon's demise from the Watergate scandal, because "I needed to brush up on Watergate.''One of the texts also suggests that both knew they should be careful when discussing Clinton. In April 2016, Page texted "you say we text on that phone when we talk about Hillary because it can't be traced."At the very least, these messages cast still more doubt on both the Clinton email and the Russia investigations, and lend more credence to claims that both were driven primarily by a desire by federal officials to protect Clinton's election chances, and hurt Trump in any way possible.As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
bobspez2

Post by bobspez2 »

It seems when there is no news to report there is a media frenzy of inuendos. I haven't seen any online reports of the actual full text message exchanges of any of the 50,000 messages, just random cherry picked phrases, so who knows what is in them? What is the context? Are these fantasies, opinions? Are they any different than conversations about the election that everyone else in America was having at the time? There's nothing demonstrating any criminal conspiracy. The two FBI agents were romantically involved and sending each other around 2,000 messages a week for 6 months. How did they get any work done? Is this normal behaviour for anyone? Sounds like the only news is a couple of nut jobs goofing off at work. All of the news media seem to have lost their minds. Edgar R. Murrow would not only be rolling over in his grave if he could watch a single day's news reports on CNN, MSNBC and Fox, I think he'd be gouging his eyes and ears out as well.
Slav

Post by Slav »

Who Governs ? Easy the Crime families Govern everything along with the cia, what happened to the mob?CIA. = Crime Intelligent Agency https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mafia_state
bobspez2

Post by bobspez2 »

As relevant today as it was almost 50 years ago in 1968.Sympathy for the Devil by The Rolling StonesPlease allow me to introduce myselfI'm a man of wealth and tasteI've been around for a long, long yearStole many a man's soul to wasteAnd I was 'round when Jesus ChristHad his moment of doubt and painMade damn sure that PilateWashed his hands and sealed his fatePleased to meet youHope you guess my nameBut what's puzzling youIs the nature of my gameI stuck around St. PetersburgWhen I saw it was a time for a changeKilled the czar and his ministersAnastasia screamed in vainI rode a tankHeld a general's rankWhen the blitzkrieg ragedAnd the bodies stankPleased to meet youHope you guess my name, oh yeahAh, what's puzzling youIs the nature of my game, oh yeahI watched with gleeWhile your kings and queensFought for ten decadesFor the gods they madeI shouted out,Who killed the Kennedys?When after allIt was you and meLet me please introduce myselfI'm a man of wealth and tasteAnd I laid traps for troubadoursWho get killed before they reached BombayPleased to meet youHope you guessed my name, oh yeahBut what's puzzling youIs the nature of my game, oh yeah, get down, babyPleased to meet youHope you guessed my name, oh yeahBut what's confusing youIs just the nature of my gameJust as every cop is a criminalAnd all the sinners saintsAs heads is tailsJust call me Lucifer'Cause I'm in need of some restraintSo if you meet meHave some courtesyHave some sympathy, and some tasteUse all your well-learned politesseOr I'll lay your soul to waste, mm yeahPleased to meet youHope you guessed my name, mm yeahBut what's puzzling youIs the nature of my game, mm mean it, get down.
Slav

Post by Slav »

Excellent songI never knew the words unti years laterIt seems the words are way ahead of its time.https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ftZ3UCdTuWQ