Lt. Col. Dan Marvin,Special Forces, dies

JFK Assassination
Dealey Joe

Re: Lt. Col. Dan Marvin,Special Forces, dies

Post by Dealey Joe »

Expendable Elite — One Soldier's Journey Into Covert Warfare www.expendableelite.com
Bob

Post by Bob »

Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Wednesday
2:29 p.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear Forum Members and Readers:

01.21.2015 - Lieutenant Colonel Daniel "Dangerous Dan" Marvin, Retired, has died. He was my Friend !

My Trusted Friend fought his Last Battle as courageously as he fought for OUR Country in Vietnam, etc.

Dan Marvin was the proverbial One Of A Kind.

Dan was a Sergeant Green Beret War Hero from Vietnam who showed uncanny insight into the machinations of - WAR - the Military Industrial Complex, the CIA, DIA, DOD, and the Pentagon.

Reading his books and studying his materials is important, powerful, and probative.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers
who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?
Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce P. Brychek
Global Moderator, Senior Member

Lt. Col. Dan Marvin,Special Forces, dies

Post by Bruce P. Brychek »

Thursday
6:28 p.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear JFK RFK MLK Forum Members and Readers:

01.20.2012 - Joe Hall, himself a sincere advocate, believer, proponent, and supporter of the U.S. Constitution and The Bill of Rights and also a Patriot himself, not surprisingly Proudly Took The Lead On Dan Marvin Here.

There are two Links above invaluable about D, that still now work as I write.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely
yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or
writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK
Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?
Respectfully,
BB.