JFK's Exhumation

JFK Assassination
Neil Commenator

Post by Neil Commenator »

Here is a link to an Arlington site that gives some basics of JFK's gravesite, and its few changes.

http://www.arlingtoncemetery.net/jfk.htm

Sometimes we get too wrapped up in our passions of those events in Dallas and forget the human aspects of the man.
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Neil Commenator wrote:Here is a link to an Arlington site that gives some basics of JFK's gravesite, and its few changes.http://www.arlingtoncemetery.net/jfk.htmSometimes we get too wrapped up in our passions of those events in Dallas and forget the human aspects of the man.

Thank you for sharing this site with us Neil ...I would like to add a point of trivia that I can recollect...JFK and Jackies' unborn daughter was named 'Arabella.' if I am not mistaken.... :R Croxford came up with an amazing site that looked like a calender of events...ask him to retrieve it if you will..this site is starting to make me spin..
Bruce Patrick Brychek

JFK's EXHUMATION:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

09.05.2010Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:07.25.2007 - Brian White Posted this Interesting Headline with some very compelling information.While I think that this is an Absolute Impossibility, this discussion is often raised by many and certainly warrants serious consideration and review.This was followed by some additional fascinating information for those interested in research and study on this Subject Matter.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts or writings on anyaspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educated a Whole New Generation of JFK Researcher's whomay not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
robin unger

Re: JFK's Exhumation

Post by robin unger »

Images from my website:( Anthony Marsh Collection )http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/ga ... p?album=76
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Robin, thanks for sharing. Good to hear from you. Great work as always.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

JFK's EXHUMATION:

09.07.2010Dear JFK Murders Solved Forum Members and Readers:07.25.2007 - Brian White Posted this Interesting Headline worthy of consideration and review in the mind's of many.Robin - Thank You very much for bringing these pictures to our attention. In the past I have received comments that RFK never allowed JFK'S casket/coffin/vault to be dug up. Your picture answers both questions simultaneously.One picture is worth 1,000 words.In addition, if there was ever any sincere interest in having an Advanced, Complete, Full, Final Autopsy on JFK'S Alleged Remains, Robert F. Kennedy, Ted Kennedy, and The Entire Kennedy certainly had the opportunity to arrange for it at this point in time. My Opinion.Pardon my pun, but this Buries The JFK Exhumation Issue-Petition-Question for me once and for all. My Opinion.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect ofthis Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researcher's who may not be aswell versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

The exhumation petition is necessary, cause we need to prove the James Files story and the nation's quest for truth and anti-corruption is more important than the will of private persons.
barney 1961

Post by barney 1961 »

Bruce; not to discredit Jimmy in any way, but JFK's casket and body, needs to be re-examined because forensic sciences have made so manyadvancements in the past 4 decades even using old materials to examine, particularly DNA materials. He was the former President of theseUnited States of America in 1960 and murdered in public on Nov. 22, 1963. As Zack Shelton, former 28 year FBI member, and all the otherfaithful and loyal government employees in every department of our government, state, and federal, deserve to know the answers to whokilled our President, why they did this, and who helped to create the massive government coverup that still persists to this very day. Besides, the American public deserves to know the answers to these same questions in a full and complete disclosure, and let the chips fall where they may. If it be TREASON, then let us in 2010 call it what it was, and not be afraid to do our duty as citizens of this Great Nation. We cannot permit bullets to determine our future rather than the ballot box to elect our leadership from the best and the brightest among us.Just this past week our local newspaper reported that two inmates accused, indicted, and convicted of kidnapping, raping, and brutallymurdering a woman in her home almost 30 years ago in Hattiesburg, Mississippi, were exonerated by DNA tests of the victims clothing andsamples taken from the scene following the murder. The sole witness was her 4 year old son, who was not harmed. In spite of this childwho was present at the time of this brutal rape-murder, the police ignored his statements that only one black man perpetrated this viciouscrime and left the home after murdering his mother. I think he may have had the good sense to dial his grandmother but the piece did notstate this.Two inmates are scheduled to be pardoned, after serving almost 25 years in the brutal Parchman Farm Prison, where the most hardenedand vicious of mankind are located, particularly all Death Row inmates of which there are now over 90 inhabitants, including one woman.The third inmate died while in prison for a crime DNA clearly proved under the Innocence Project, that he clearly did not commit. One ofthe inmates was released to home arrest due to the fact that he has terminal cancer and not expected to live much longer, thus saving theState of Miss. a great deal of money to house, feed, clothe, and pay for this man's health expenses. One inmate is still in Parchman andis awaiting his pardon from our Governor.The real rapist-murderer, was already in prison for a second murder-rape and his DNA matched up perfectly with that of the victim andhimself from the crime some 25 years ago that had been kept in good storage all of this time. Way to go police.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

JFK's EXHUMATION:

09.16.2010Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:07.25.2010 - Brian White Posted this Interesting Headline that has been discussed often as essential by some.09.16.2010 - Barney raised some Excellent Points. And I thoroughly appreciate and enjoy your Headlines and Posts.Please Read Carefully Everything That I Have Written On This Subject Matter, Under Both Headlines.Some of us are arguing or disagreeing over apples vs. oranges, as so often is the case, needlessly.I appreciate and respect Jerry Craig and Joe "Dealey Joe" Hall and their efforts, energy, and sincerity.I could not be more against The Petition To Exhume JFK'S Body.And yes, I think that the casket/coffin/vault is empty.But moving on to My Main Point.Spending effort, energy, money, and time on a Petition To Exhume JFK'S Body is not a necessary legal procedure, and is totally powerless, and toothless legally.Assuming Arguendo that the Petition To Exhume JFK'S Body is successful beyond belief, and that it draws more signatures and viewers than the Indy 500 and the Super Bowl combined:IT HAS NO LEGAL AUTHORITY.IT HAS NO LEGAL COMPULSORY POWER.IT HAS NO LEGAL STANDING.IT WOULD STILL THEN REQUIRE THE FILING OF A FEDERAL LAWSUIT, VICTORY AND COURT ORDERS, AFTER ALL APPEALS, ORDERING JFK'S BODY EXHUMED AND AUTOPSIED.AND WE CAN COUNT ON COMPLETE, TRUTHFUL RESULTS BEING RELEASED EVEN THEN ? Correct ? The Kennedy Family, and others would fight this to the U.S. Supreme Court I strongly suspect.We have all seen pictures of RFK and Teddy standing next to JFK'S opened grave and vault when it was dug up and moved years later after burial. If the Kennedy Family ever wanted anything done, that was the perfect opportunity. Why didn't they do it then ? They WERE THE FAMILIES LEGAL AUTHORITY.If people are serious, hire a lawyer, and file a Federal Case NOW.It requires a lot of money, backing, and power.I actually wish success to anyone who tries, as I did to Joe West.I am not against the sincerity of the efforts or thoughts. Just the lack of legality, and the practicality.The are 4 ways to get across the street. By going either North, South, East, or West. Unfortunately three ways require going all the way around the World First.This Petition will go around The World First. Then you'll have to start all over with a Federal Lawsuit.Intelligently focus your effort, energy, money, and time.Go for the jugular first.My unofficial inquiries recently place the initial legal costs at $ 100,000.00 or more.I won't donate a penny.Those of you who are sincere, send money to Jerry and Joe today.Christoph Hans Messner how many thousands of dollars are you sending tomorrow to Jerry and Joe for Seed Money ?Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspectof this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researcher's who may not beas well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Bruce Patrick Brychek wrote: ... Christoph Hans Messner how many thousands of dollars are you sending tomorrow to Jerry and Joe for Seed Money ? ... Zero. Most probable I am just mouthy. But wait, I'm saving for the German translation of "Files on JFK" and you add the story why Tippit was killed and by whom to it, that don't cost you anything. You see I take into account that you spend thousands of dollars already.