Gary Mack and his "hard evidence"

JFK Assassination
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Re: Gary Mack and his "hard evidence"

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

ThomZajac wrote:When you are in a generous mood, you can call him Gary Hack.Good one.Conversely, if I'm in a not-so-generous mood, I'll just call him The Sack! LMAO
Pasquale DiFabrizio

This topic is an excellent discussion about Gary Mack and his notion of "hard evidence."
Phil Dragoo

Ministry of Truth

Post by Phil Dragoo »

Pasquale DiFabrizio

Good one, Phil!You're giving Mack-the-salty-sack too much credit.He only gains ground because of his disinformation.We can fight him at his own game. We need to press the issue here and everywhere else about his nonsense.
kenmurray

"Mr Chicken" Has Joined The Education Forum!!!!

Post by kenmurray »

And he even has a picture of him from his KFC days. Priceless http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index ... opic=16327
Jsnow915

Post by Jsnow915 »

David Von Penis....no debating him....he's right and your wrong...end of story.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

J Von Pain and I have a lot on common.We are both from Indiana.He makes Fried Chicken and I like Fried Chicken.And of course we are both ALWAYS RIGHT
bob franklin

Post by bob franklin »

I was under the impression that signup for the education forum was restricted to members of the education community. Is our favorite chicken slinger a teacher? What gives? Seems to me he's more in the business of burying knowledge than enlightening minds.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

bob franklin wrote:I was under the impression that signup for the education forum was restricted to members of the education community. Is our favorite chicken slinger a teacher? What gives? Seems to me he's more in the business of burying knowledge than enlightening minds.Bob,Chicken slinger? Are we talking about food or Gary Mack playing with his sack? LOLMaybe Mack holds a degree in choking the pirate, eh? LMAO!!! On a more serious note, I wonder if he does have teaching credentials. Maybe they just let him join because he's "Gary Mack."Isn't Von Pein there too?
bob franklin

Post by bob franklin »

That's who I mean. Von Pein... how was he able to join the Ed forum? I'm fairly sure he's no teacher. Guess this means anyone can sign up.