What Happens When The US Economy Collapses??

JFK Assassination
Barney

Re: What Happens When The US Economy Collapses??

Post by Barney »

Chris; you will see this come to pass as in the Holy Bible, in Revelations by John, one of Jesus' disciples. Read Revelations and you will get the beejebersscared out of you, as it fortells the end of the Earth and its people for the 4th and final time according to the Mayan calendar, which is off by about 13 years,and should read 2025 instead of 2012.Remember the Rider of the Pale Horse, meaning Death and Destruction of the whole Earth. Thru a glass darklyI see the horses of the Apocalypse descending from Heaven, with eyes ablaze, and double sided swords in theirhands.Remember the numbers 666, the symbol of the anti-Christ, or the Devil, or Satan, or Lucifer, or Beelzebub, all the same things.You have been forewarned friend. Barney
R Croxford

Post by R Croxford »

My guess is nothing. Simply put. The rest of the world might cry, But if you close the gate to this country, took away our military and all hell breaks lose. At the end of the day we would revert to state rights because we are not america....we are the united STATES. Means that all right would revert back to the states and all goods and commerce would come back to the local entities. Nothing to fear. government is over rated. We have everything we need to survive. Food textile and technology. The brightest lights in the world are here in this country. People think that if the government goes broke, we will all die. Nothing would happen. Nada. Rich people who have all their brains in money.... Will jump out of tall places. The rest of us. will be fine. Believe it or not. We the people are capable of surviving without big brother. Eventually government would be restored but much better than the corrupt bullshit that is in place now. OK. Did I answer the question correctly? lolPeace.
Barney

Post by Barney »

Guess what, America is broke, thus insecure no matter how many divisions of troops we have, planes, tanks, carriers, rockets, A-bombs. A Nation that is weak financially, and morally, culturally, lacks social equality, economic equality opportunities for its citizens, is a bankruptcountry, period.I read the other day on the internet, that China, our best friend, is moving rapidly to encircle and interconnect every region of China'sinterior and coastal cities to its, Super Speed Bullet Trains, much like those used in European Union countries. China now builds mag-levtrains and rail-lines, which their super speed trains can cruise in comfort at speeds averaging 225 mph, thus, cutting most travel timein half for most travelers using rail transport. China anticipates completion of over 7000 miles of interconnecting rail lines using these" bullet trains." These trains developed in conjunction with Japan's bullet trains, are capable of maximum speeds of over 300 mph.Frankly, our rail system is so old and outdated we can barely keep cargo and passenger trains on the tracks without frequent wrecks,in fact one jumped the tracks near here just this morning.
Bob

Post by Bob »

It's not just the United States either. Meanwhile, the Republican Congress wants to make the Bu$h tax cuts to the top 2% permanent (a $700 BILLION dollar cost), while at the same time won't extend unemployment compensation (at a cost of only $18 billion) to so many who need it. Wall Street is still giving out huge bonuses to their own, while at the same time not doing jack shit for the average American. Plus it was Wall Street that created the economic situation the U.S. is in. Plus, look at Ireland and France. Plus Greece. More to come, with Spain and Italy as maybe the next dominoes to fall. It's all because of the power elite that run this planet (see the Bilderbergers) and the big banking stranglehold they have on the world.Also, I know Ken has posted this before in another thread, but please see this (Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura- Wall Street) if you haven't seen it yet...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvaGbb6P ... re=related
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

The Wall Street episode that Jesse did was among the best he has ever done to date.
Barney

Post by Barney »

Folks; Its brutal, perhaps even heinous, but its 100% effective and 100% cost efficient, its the old oaken hangman's scaffold solution. For those rich thieving bastards, a quick drop from about 18 feet, pop goes theirfucking necks, and load them up enmasse, and do a mass burial like unto Austwitz camps did. For those whoare found less culpable, they do not get a go free pass either. No, they get to go to a greatly improved andrenovated Alcatraz Island prison, and a leased Devil's Island from the French, which is encircled with schoolsof sharks. All one need do to attract more sharks into the Pacific Bay area where Alcatraz is, is cheap chumseafood and beef products dumped offshore by the ton for a few weeks, so the sharks find it. I mean greatwhite sharks here. Thus, once there nobody and I do mean nobody escapes. No visitors, cell or public phones,so we dont have to worry about contraband. Guards wear pocketless jump suits just like the prisoners, but justa black or light blue uniform with cloth badges sewn own to identify them as guards.There is little doubt in my mind, that we as citizens eventually, will have to resort to the 3rd American Revolution to regain our lost freedoms, including our economic and personal wealth freedoms which have been eroded to thepoint that all of us are just a few weeks away from poverty. Barney
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

"A general dissolution of principles and manners will more surely overthrow the liberties of America than the whole force of the common enemy. While the people are virtuous they cannot be subdued; but when once they lose their virtue then will be ready to surrender their liberties to the first external or internal invader." --Samuel Adams "If Virtue & Knowledge are diffused among the People, they will never be enslav'd. This will be their great Security." --Samuel Adams"If Congress can employ money indefinitely to the general welfare, and are the sole and supreme judges of the general welfare, they may take the care of religion into their own hands; they may appoint teachers in every State, county and parish and pay them out of their public treasury; they may take into their own hands the education of children, establishing in like manner schools throughout the Union; they may assume the provision of the poor; they may undertake the regulation of all roads other than post-roads; in short, every thing, from the highest object of state legislation down to the most minute object of police, would be thrown under the power of Congress. ... Were the power of Congress to be established in the latitude contended for, it would subvert the very foundations, and transmute the very nature of the limited Government established by the people of America." --James Madison“Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force; like fire, a troublesome servant and a fearful master. Never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action.” -- G. Washington “The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests.”--G. Washington “I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. Corporations have been enthroned, an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money-power of the country will endeavor to prolong it's reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until the wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the Republic is destroyed.” A. Lincoln
Bob

Post by Bob »

Dealey Joe wrote:"A general dissolution of principles and manners will more surely overthrow the liberties of America than the whole force of the common enemy. While the people are virtuous they cannot be subdued; but when once they lose their virtue then will be ready to surrender their liberties to the first external or internal invader." --Samuel Adams "If Virtue & Knowledge are diffused among the People, they will never be enslav'd. This will be their great Security." --Samuel Adams"If Congress can employ money indefinitely to the general welfare, and are the sole and supreme judges of the general welfare, they may take the care of religion into their own hands; they may appoint teachers in every State, county and parish and pay them out of their public treasury; they may take into their own hands the education of children, establishing in like manner schools throughout the Union; they may assume the provision of the poor; they may undertake the regulation of all roads other than post-roads; in short, every thing, from the highest object of state legislation down to the most minute object of police, would be thrown under the power of Congress. ... Were the power of Congress to be established in the latitude contended for, it would subvert the very foundations, and transmute the very nature of the limited Government established by the people of America." --James Madison“Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force; like fire, a troublesome servant and a fearful master. Never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action.” -- G. Washington “The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests.”--G. Washington “I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. Corporations have been enthroned, an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money-power of the country will endeavor to prolong it's reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until the wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the Republic is destroyed.” A. LincolnSome excellent quotes there Joe! Here is another one...I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs. Thomas Jefferson
kenmurray

Call Me Crazy

Post by kenmurray »

But I like to know who is Screwing me. What about You?http://www.opednews.com/articles/Call-m ... 2-267.html
Barney

Post by Barney »

Members; Our tax codes are all fouled up taxing the middle class and lower middle class who bear the brunt of an almost diabolical systemof taxation ie confiscation of American resources and assets. Our entire tax system needs to be abolished, especially the withholding taxeswithheld from our paychecks before we even get them, or even when we actually owe no taxes on 4/15 of each tax year filing.I read an excerpt from a book going back to just prior to the Great Depression of the 1920's, by noted financial wizard and noted banker,Andrew Mellon. He being somewhat of a patriot, stated there was no reason a person or company making an income of 1 million or moreper year, should not pay taxes to the government, which protects his or her assets with a standing army and laws that protect privateenterprise and property. It was his opinion, that to do this, tax refuges, tax dodges, tax shelters of all types must be abolished, so thathuge fiancial fortunes whether individually or corporate owned does not flee the shores of America, or flee to tax havens such as tax freemunicipal and other bonds, to merely avoid taxation of the ultra rich, which at that time was deemed anyone with assets over 1 milliondollars, about 10-12 million in todays money. I have ordered this books and report back when I have had a chance to read it thoroughly, aswe all might pick up some tips before the 2012 election cycle and our submitted office candidates.