THE CIA WANTED ME TO KILL FOR THEM

JFK Assassination
JDB4JFK

Post by JDB4JFK »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qrmgsh ... lpageGreat short interview here. How could anyone from the press hear this interview and not publicize it. If anyone has copies of the phone interviews that Dan Marvin did with Pitzer's wife please copy them on this site. Thanks!
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Wednesday
1:24 p.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear Forum Members and Readers:

05.06.2015 JDB4JFK Posted and Circulated this important Headline and Extremely Powerful Video Interview.

It is about Lieutenant Colonel Daniel "Dangerous Dan" Marvin, Retired, Deceased - the Greatest American Patriot I have ever known.

An excellent Contribution by JDB4JFK to initiate those of you who are unfamiliar with Dan Marvin and all related Subject Matters.

Dan Marvin was an extremely close personal friend of both James Earl Sutton - Files, and myself for years.

Dan, Jimmy, and I all grew up near each other in Chicago and had many overlapping friends, and associations. Ironically when we both left Chicago Dan and I moved to the same town only blocks apart.

At Dan's request I always remained quiet about Dan until he published his material. Dan provided me with many of his manuscripts and research. Dan had a memory, and research and writing style that was simply unbelievable.

Dan, Jimmy, and I often communicated daily and weekly through me while J was an inmate at Stateville Penitentiary, Crest Hill, Illinois, until D's death as we sought to develop projects together after J's release from prison. I have preserved a few conversations between D and B - played for J and B after J's release.

Dan was an incredible Green Beret Combat Veteran, and a True American Patriot who believed strongly in the U.S. Constitution, Democracy, Fundamental Fairness, God, Justice, Law and Order, and Truth in America.

Dan always favored the Underdog. Dan and his Body of Works:

* articles/books/interviews/presentations/research/speeches/writings never received the American Attention that they should have.

Many other articles, books, circulations, headlines and posts about "Dangerous Dan", as his friends called him w/ affection and respect are available to those seeking additional input.

Please consider taking a look at the other material on Lieutenant Colonel Dan "Dangerous Dan" Marvin. I guarantee that you will find much of it enlightening and mind blowing.

JDB4JFK raises The Ultimate Question: How could this, and of course information of similar impact and importance, not be circulated and released by the Educational System and the Main Stream Media ?

* 12.07.1941, The Bombing of Pearl Harbor, A COMPLETE SURPRISE ?, will never be resolved completely, and truthfully. Roosevelt KNEW NOTHING IN ADVANCE ? The history books will never be changed.

* JFK, 11.22.1963, will never be resolved completely, and truthfully. LHO did it alone. The history books will never be changed.

* MLK, 04.04.1968, will never be resolved completely, and truthfully. James Earl Ray did it alone. The history books will never be changed.

* RFK, 06.06.1968, will never be resolved completely, and truthfully. Sirhan Sirhan did it alone. The history books will never be changed.

* The Oklahoma Bombing of The Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building, 04.19.1995, will never be resolved completely, and truthfully. Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols did it alone.

* 09.11.2001, The Pentagon, the Real Issue in My Opinion, the Twin Towers, Building 7, and the Air Planes, the Bodies and the Passengers, etc., will never be resolved completely, and truthfully.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writingson any aspect of this Subject Matter.

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researcherswho may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?
Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce P. Brychek
Global Moderator, Senior Member

THE CIA WANTED ME TO KILL FOR THEM !

Post by Bruce P. Brychek »

Thursday
4:09 p.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear JFK RFK MLK Forum Members and Readers:

05.06.2015 - JDB4JFK originally Posted and Circulated this Powerful Headline and Unbelievable Supporting Material.

Simply put, watch the 6+ minute video.

Decide for yourself, your own questions - seek your own answers maybe about...

Dan Marvin, Jimmy Sutton and myself all crossed paths after our youth in the alleys and streets of Chicago.

Often asked if I believe Dan or Jimmy - I simply respond applicable to both: "Every word."

WATCH THE 6+ MINUTE VIDEO/INTERVIEW. DECIDE FOR YOURSELF.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely
yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or
writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK
Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?
Respectfully,
BB.